Author Topic: Schumer: Obama 'very amenable' to helping Senate Dems in midterm  (Read 626 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: Obama 'very amenable' to helping Senate Dems in midterm
By John Bowden - 06/06/18 02:24 PM EDT

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said in an interview Wednesday that he expects former President Obama to continue being an active participant in national races ahead of the November midterms.

Schumer told The Washington Post that he has reached out to the former president on a number of issues related to 2018 House and Senate races, but declined to say what specifically he hoped Obama would do for congressional Democrats seeking to retake the majority in November.

"I've asked him to be involved in certain ways and he's been very amenable," Schumer said. Asked whether former President Clinton or 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton should be involved in congressional races, he demurred: "It's up to each candidate if they want them or don't want them."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/391023-schumer-obama-very-amenable-to-helping-senate-dems-in-midterm
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Schumer: Obama 'very amenable' to helping Senate Dems in midterm
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 06:46:32 pm »
Of course he's going to try to save the DEMS and the GOP should definitely not discount his abilities.  IMHO what he's really gearing up for his helping Holder secure the presidency in 2020.  Count on it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 06:47:03 pm »
I'm very amenable as well for Obama to come in and help sabotage Senate Dems in the midterm.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 06:53:22 pm »
I'm very amenable as well for Obama to come in and help sabotage Senate Dems in the midterm.

...hmm.... looks like Hill has competition.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 07:08:33 pm »
It would behoove Barry to keep a low profile.  There are a few people sniffing around his past bad deeds.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 07:14:28 pm »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.