Author Topic: Jazz Jennings, 17, is about to undergo gender confirmation surgery  (Read 1763 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nearly a year after reality TV and YouTube star Jazz Jennings revealed that she plans to undergo “bottom surgery,” the transgender activist has a big announcement to share with fans: She’s going to have the surgery later this month.

Jennings, 17, shared the news on her YouTube vlog on Monday. “I’m so looking forward to it. I’ve been looking forward to this my entire life,” she said. Jennings said that it’s important for her to share her journey with the public to help educate others about the process. “If I put out this information for people to see, they won’t need to ask any more questions.” She continued, “And also, it’s educational within the community as well. A lot of parents who have transgender kids are like, ‘What do I do? I don’t know much about this process.’ And seeing our show kind of helps them figure out what steps they could take to help their kids and what the journey might look like in the future.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jazz-jennings-undergo-gender-confirmation-surgery-heres-involves-153423051.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Re: Jazz Jennings, 17, is about to undergo gender confirmation surgery
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 06:25:53 pm »
Confirmation surgery?  Sorry - genetics still say you’re a dude.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 06:34:36 pm »
I wondered when these mentally ill folks were going realize the word “reassignment” meant they were admitting their bits and pieces were correct from birth.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 08:03:07 pm »
   Think of the money he'll save in Divorce proceedings by just creating his very own VJJ.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 08:11:42 pm »
Dear "Jazz":
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 08:33:06 pm »
With apologies to Oceander...

:facepalm2:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 08:44:19 pm »
Can't wait to watch this one in next seasons installment of it's TLC show.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 08:57:47 pm »
This will not have a happy ending.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 09:21:45 pm »
This will not have a happy ending.

Dead by 30 I would say.  By his or anothers hand.  But still dead as his soon to be excess penile skin.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 09:26:25 pm »
“I’m so looking forward to it. I’ve been looking forward to this my entire life,” she said.

Ever since the day he first saw Silence of the Lambs and started doing 'the tuck.'

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2018, 09:38:36 pm »
Bottom surgery???   LOL!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2023, 08:35:20 pm »
Reviving this thread for this commentary:

The tragedy of Jazz Jennings
The reality-TV star's story is a terrible indictment of so-called gender-affirming care.
Malcolm Clark
Aug. 20, 2023

In 2003, Jeanette Jennings, a mother from Florida, noticed that her son, who was three years old, kept opening up his onesie. To most parents, this might not have seemed like a big deal, but Jennings became convinced that her son, Jaron, was trying to make his onesie into a dress. So began what would become the rollercoaster career of an icon of the trans lobby and a teenage darling of America’s liberal media.

At the age of five, Jaron socially transitioned to become a ‘girl’ and was renamed Jazz Jennings. Aged 14, he started fronting his own hugely successful reality-TV series, I Am Jazz. Now in its eighth season, the series has charted the lives of Jazz, his family and friends as well as the long and complex medical procedures of his gender reassignment, from puberty blockers to eventual castration and the creation of a ‘neovagina’.

If we are to believe the trans lobby, for whom Jazz is now a prominent advocate, he is walking proof of the importance of early ‘affirmation’ of transgender identity in children. But like so much of the propaganda churned out by the trans movement, the true story of Jazz is much darker than we have been led to believe. Now 21 years old, Jazz has become a tragic figure. Obese, depressed and often suffering from anxiety attacks, he has struggled to form anything remotely like an intimate relationship. ...

The potential link between Jazz’s sterilisation and his lack of a sex life is not the only elephant in the room. The connection between Jazz being given cross-sex hormones and his repeated binge-eating, episodes of anxiety and severe depression is also not discussed in the show. Many transwomen I’ve spoken to say that taking oestrogen has given them episodes of uncontrollable emotions which leave them floored. Then there are puberty blockers. In the only animal trial ever conducted on puberty blockers, young male sheep who received them became far more anxious than those who weren’t given them. Those and other cognitive side effects appear to be permanent and irreversible.

Jazz Jennings was sold to us by the LGBTQ+ lobby as a shining example of the success of early gender reassignment for children. In truth, he’s been left sexless, sterilised and physically mutilated. Jazz is not an example to follow. His tragic life is an indictment of the trans movement.
Spiked Online

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2023, 08:54:15 pm »
Reviving this thread for this commentary:

The tragedy of Jazz Jennings
The reality-TV star's story is a terrible indictment of so-called gender-affirming care.
Malcolm Clark
Aug. 20, 2023Spiked Online

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2023, 09:03:58 pm »
Thanks for the follow-up, @mountaineer
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2023, 09:12:11 pm »
She is just an attention whore,looking to game fame and fortune BECAUSE she is an attention whore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2023, 10:37:21 pm »
At  the age of five....just imprison the nutty parents.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2023, 06:06:03 am »
Jeez, I guess that pressure on the scrotum will be relieved now.

Might that infantile garment adjustment have had something to do with comfort?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2023, 02:46:09 pm »
At  the age of five....just imprison the nutty parents.

@berdie

I prefer a public hanging,but maybe that is just me?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2023, 03:12:33 pm »
Just saw a video on youtube who deeply regretted just taking the drugs, didn't even get the surgery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxlRQAj2iZE

Why is this ok?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2023, 03:25:30 pm »
The kid never had a chance with a mother like that.  He would have been better off as an orphan.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.