Author Topic: Sources: Wasserman Schultz Screamed At House Officials To Kill Hacking Probe, Intervened In Pakistan  (Read 871 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sources: Wasserman Schultz Screamed At House Officials To Kill Hacking Probe, Intervened In Pakistani Criminal Matter
1:05 AM 06/05/2018
Luke Rosiak | Investigative Reporter

Ex-Democratic National Committee head Debbie Wasserman Schultz said she intervened in a Pakistani land deal involving her then–IT aide Imran Awan, according to two House employees. The dispute came after Awan’s father was charged with fraud in relation to the deal, and the mysterious exertion of political influence resulted in Pakistani authorities instead targeting the elderly alleged victims, according to a local report.

And when a House Office of Inspector General cybersecurity investigation found that Awan made “unauthorized access” to House servers, including the House Democratic Caucus’ shortly before the election, Wasserman Schultz became “frantic, not normal,” “making the rounds” to House officials in an attempt to kill the investigation, one House employee told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/04/wasserman-schultz-awan-islamophobe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
And the media doesn't want to know about it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Anyone who has ever seen little Debbie speak has to have know she was/is bat guano crazy.
I think this report is spot on.  and as always....Nothing will come of it.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

rangerrebew

Sources: Wasserman Schultz Screamed At House Officials To Kill Hacking Probe, Intervened In Pakistani Criminal Matter
1:05 AM 06/05/2018
Luke Rosiak | Investigative Reporter

Ex-Democratic National Committee head Debbie Wasserman Schultz said she intervened in a Pakistani land deal involving her then–IT aide Imran Awan, according to two House employees. The dispute came after Awan’s father was charged with fraud in relation to the deal, and the mysterious exertion of political influence resulted in Pakistani authorities instead targeting the elderly alleged victims, according to a local report.

And when a House Office of Inspector General cybersecurity investigation found that Awan made “unauthorized access” to House servers, including the House Democratic Caucus’ shortly before the election, Wasserman Schultz became “frantic, not normal,” “making the rounds” to House officials in an attempt to kill the investigation, one House employee told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/04/wasserman-schultz-awan-islamophobe/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newslink&utm_term=members&utm_content=20180605211654

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As I said from day one, this is a really big deal that desperately needs to be unraveled and prosecuted.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline MOD3

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
As I said from day one, this is a really big deal that desperately needs to be unraveled and prosecuted.

Yep.  I'm sure Sessions will get started any minute now.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

While I agree, I don't see how her hair relates to this thread.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
While I agree, I don't see how her hair relates to this thread.

LOL!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien