Author Topic: PAPADOPOULOS’ WIFE: TRUMP AIDE WAS ‘ABSOLUTELY NOT’ INVOLVED IN RUSSIAN COLLUSION  (Read 379 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Chuck Ross
June 4, 2018

George Papadopoulos’ wife, Simona Mangiante, said her husband was not involved in collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and that he pleaded guilty in the special counsel’s investigation to avoid facing charges that he was an agent of the Israeli government.

In an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation, Mangiante also claimed that it was former Trump campaign aide Papadopoulos who, during an interview with the FBI on Jan. 27, 2017, brought up Joseph Mifsud, the mysterious Maltese professor who mentioned Hillary Clinton’s emails to him during a meeting in London in April 2016.

Papadopoulos’ willingness to bring up Mifsud during that FBI interview suggests he was not trying to cover up a conspiracy involving Clinton’s emails, Mangiante said.

More... http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/04/mangiante-papadopoulos-collusion/

Offline endicom

"...he pleaded guilty in the special counsel’s investigation to avoid facing charges that he was an agent of the Israeli government."

I see extortion all around in these guilty pleas.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Also from the article..…

On Dec. 8, she told CNN that the White House wanted to “disassociate” from Papadopoulos because he had “decided to actively cooperate with the government, on the right side.”

Wake me when she gets her story straight.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.