Author Topic: Report: Dozens of FBI Agents Admit Agency Corrupted Hillary Probe, Considering Legal Action  (Read 673 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Benjamin Arie
June 3, 2018 at 10:07am

Being subpoenaed to appear in front of a judge is something most people want to actively avoid, but a report regarding the Obama-era FBI suggests dozens of agents want to have their day in court to expose government corruption.

During Sean Hannity’s Fox News program Friday, the conservative host said he has learned that more than two dozen FBI agents want to be subpoenaed in order to testify about widespread abuses and political bias that occurred at the bureau during the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

“We have an (Inspector General) report coming out, and I’m told as many as 28 people that have knowledge of the Clinton email server scandal want to be subpoenaed so they can tell the story of corruption at the highest levels of the bureau at that they love,” Hannity said.

It appears that Hannity isn’t the only one who sees a major rift between top-level FBI figures, like former Director James Comey, and the hardworking agents who want to see justice served.

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/report-dozens-of-fbi-agents-admit-agency-corrupted-hillary-probe-considering-legal-action/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good. I hope they blow this wide open.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It sounds like Fake News to me.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

It sounds like Fake News to me.

But, but, he was "told".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good. I hope they blow this wide open.

I continue to hope. But my faith that justice will ever be done has worn very thin.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien