Author Topic: Bill Clinton: I couldn’t be elected now because I don’t like embarrassing people  (Read 686 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Clinton: I couldn’t be elected now because I don’t like embarrassing people
By Luis Sanchez - 06/03/18 10:48 AM EDT

Former President Bill Clinton said in an interview broadcast early Sunday that he doesn’t think he could be elected now because he doesn’t like embarrassing people the way President Trump does.

“I couldn't be elected anything now 'cause I just don't like embarrassing people,” Clinton told “CBS Sunday Morning.”

“My mother woulda whipped me for five days in a row when I was a little boy if I spent all my time badmouthing people like this,” Clinton told CBS’s Mo Rocca.

Trump has often publicly hit his opponents hard to and still refers to Hillary Clinton as “Crooked Hillary,” a nickname he popularized during the 2016 presidential election.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/390454-bill-clinton-i-couldnt-be-elected-now-because-i-dont-like
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

:silly:

OMG

Wait, is he talking about Trump or Hillary?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BJ *is* the embarrassment.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Bill Clinton: I couldn’t be elected now because I don’t like embarrassing people
By Luis Sanchez - 06/03/18 10:48 AM EDT

Former President Bill Clinton said in an interview broadcast early Sunday that he doesn’t think he could be elected now because he doesn’t like embarrassing people the way President Trump does.

“I couldn't be elected anything now 'cause I just don't like embarrassing people,” Clinton told “CBS Sunday Morning.”

“My mother woulda whipped me for five days in a row when I was a little boy if I spent all my time badmouthing people like this,” Clinton told CBS’s Mo Rocca.

Trump has often publicly hit his opponents hard to and still refers to Hillary Clinton as “Crooked Hillary,” a nickname he popularized during the 2016 presidential election.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/390454-bill-clinton-i-couldnt-be-elected-now-because-i-dont-like

Apparently, his mother didn't know about the astroturf in the back of his pickup.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Apparently, his mother didn't know about the astroturf in the back of his pickup.

I assume she didn't "ask what it was there for."

:bigsilly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

Apparently, @Cyber Liberty  Monica didn't ask that question either?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Apparently, @Cyber Liberty  Monica didn't ask that question either?

SHE didn't have to ask.  She knew what the cigar was for, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: