Author Topic: Trump Pulls A Classic Power Move When Saying Goodbye To The North Koreans  (Read 1627 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Benny Johnson | Reporter At Large

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/01/trump-power-move-north-koreans/

Donald Trump met with the second most powerful man in North Korea at the White House Friday.

After a rocky entrance, every camera in the press corp was rolling as the president and the North Korean diplomatic gaggle departed the White House. North Korean diplomat Kim Yong Chol paused for a moment to confer with Trump through a translator.

The two men spoke as the diplomatic circles hovered around them. Trump then called over members of the North Korean diplomatic circle who he had not met and greeted them.

As Trump greeted them with open arms, the North Koreans bowed.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline RoosGirl

What's the classic power move?  Shaking hands instead of bowing?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Let Them bow, and don't return it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

{sigh} He's so dreamy.   888heartkitty

Offline Right_in_Virginia

{sigh} He's so dreamy.   888heartkitty

I so enjoy how everything pisses you off.   :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

He spit in his hand before the shake and then gave him the hand crusher.

Offline RoosGirl

He spit in his hand before the shake and then gave him the hand crusher.

Hah, I thought maybe the classic power move involved one of these:

Offline RoosGirl

Why are news articles either some over the top criticism or weird adulation of Trump.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why are news articles either some over the top criticism or weird adulation of Trump.

Yeah, there's no sane, middle ground with regards to Trump.  Well, except for some here.

Offline Frank Cannon

Because of a conspiracy between the Trilateralists, Monsanto, Taco Bell and the Freemasons?

Offline RoosGirl

Because of a conspiracy between the Trilateralists, Monsanto, Taco Bell and the Freemasons?

I *knew* Taco Bell was somehow involved!  No good can come from that kind of joint.

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah, there's no sane, middle ground with regards to Trump.  Well, except for some here.

Either way, it's fun for me!

Offline aligncare

Either way, it's fun for me!

Good place to be. Disagreements can be invigorating but stressful. Pobably a good idea to every now and then step back, take a breath, live life, tell the people you hold dear you love them.

Try a little tenderness – Etta James.

Offline corbe

After getting beat up by @TomSea last night over a little Cruz humor and noting my sheer adulation for Trumper's in general I'm not gonna mention anything about crotch grabbing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   After getting beat up by @TomSea last night over a little Cruz humor and noting my sheer adulation for Trumper's in general I'm not gonna mention anything about crotch grabbing.

Discretion is the better part of valor  @corbe:cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Good place to be. Disagreements can be invigorating but stressful. Pobably a good idea to every now and then step back, take a breath, live life, tell the people you hold dear you love them.

Try a little tenderness – Etta James.

Trump proclaimed Black Music Month, or, anyway, a month recognizing the incredible contributions to music made by Blacks.  So I've been listening to some Black artists while posting and it's nice.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I so enjoy how everything pisses you off.   :laugh:
We complete each other then, as your post helped me smile too.  :laugh:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

We complete each other then, as your post helped me smile too.  :laugh:

More of the original thinking I've come to look forward to from you.   :smokin: