Author Topic: Avenatti: Trump knows I'll 'hand him his ass' if he tries to tweet at me  (Read 733 times)

Offline corbe

Avenatti: Trump knows I'll 'hand him his ass' if he tries to tweet at me

By Morgan Gstalter - 06/01/18 02:58 PM EDT

Michael Avenatti says President Trump has remained quiet on Twitter regarding his legal battle with his adult-film star client because he knows Avenatti would “hand him his ass.”

Stormy Daniels's lawyer said in an interview with Esquire released on Friday that Trump has refrained from tweeting directly at him because Trump "can’t handle a direct confrontation with me."

“He knows that I’ll hand him his ass,” Avenatti said.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/390293-avenatti-trump-knows-ill-hand-him-his-ass-if-he-tries-to-tweet-at-me
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Go ahead Mr. President, your Move.
   I have my popcorn ready.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You mean the guy who was forced to give up the Stormy Daniels case because he couldn't keep his mouth shut? Why is he still relevant?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

Go ahead Mr. President, your Move.
   I have my popcorn ready.

Considering the man is threatening to handle the president's ass its more likely the First Lady's move

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Some is sounding desperate for attention.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
LOL. Some is sounding desperate for attention.

TWEET ME! PLEASSSSSE! Please Tweet me President Trump. I LOVE you! Please! Why are you shutting me out...!?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

TWEET ME! PLEASSSSSE! Please Tweet me President Trump. I LOVE you! Please! Why are you shutting me out...!?

This reminds me of Eminem flipping off the rails because Donny ignores him on the Twit.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The side effects of Trump ass handing.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Avenatti: Trump knows I'll 'hand him his ass' if he tries to tweet at me

By Morgan Gstalter - 06/01/18 02:58 PM EDT

Michael Avenatti says President Trump has remained quiet on Twitter regarding his legal battle with his adult-film star client because he knows Avenatti would “hand him his ass.”

Stormy Daniels's lawyer said in an interview with Esquire released on Friday that Trump has refrained from tweeting directly at him because Trump "can’t handle a direct confrontation with me."

“He knows that I’ll hand him his ass,” Avenatti said.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/390293-avenatti-trump-knows-ill-hand-him-his-ass-if-he-tries-to-tweet-at-me

Sounds like SOMEBODY is desperate for attention,doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

The side effects of Trump ass handing.

Another lefty afflicted with a Cheeto fetish, hopefully, their not into p0rn, too.