Author Topic: DEEP STATE LEAK: McCabe Memo Suggests Rosenstein Helped Provide Trump With Cover Story For Comey Fir  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DEEP STATE LEAK: McCabe Memo Suggests Rosenstein Helped Provide Trump With Cover Story For Comey Firing
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila May 30, 2018

Another day, another Deep State leak to the New York Times.

According to the New York Times, one of the memos McCabe penned last Spring reveals the former Deputy Director of the FBI feared Rosenstein helped provide Trump with a cover story for his Comey firing.

Yes, the same Rosenstein who authorized Mueller to hunt down President Trump and anyone and everyone connected to him.

The President of the United States has the authority to fire the FBI Director because he doesn’t like the color of his tie, but Mueller is investigating possible ‘obstruction of justice’ now because he has nothing on the junk Russia case.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/deep-state-leak-mccabe-memo-suggests-rosenstein-helped-provide-trump-with-cover-story-for-comey-firing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

More leaks than a shore leave binge. And of the same quality.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I'm missing something -- we knew about this right when it happened, basically.  President Trump told everyone he had asked Rosenstein to write a memo laying out the case for Comey's dismissal.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.