Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

A Day without Starbuck: Whatever will we do

<< < (2/15) > >>

ABX:
Hopefully a lot of locally owned coffee shops around the country will get a positive impact.

Oceander:
Someone should let Starbucks management know that the Starbucks in my office building is open for business right now. 

thackney:

--- Quote from: Oceander on May 29, 2018, 06:30:56 pm ---Someone should let Starbucks management know that the Starbucks in my office building is open for business right now.

--- End quote ---

While 8,000 Starbucks company-operated stores are closing for racial bias training, most of the 7,000 licensed stores like locations in grocery stores, hotels, college campuses and airports will likely remain open, according to the Seattle-based coffee giant.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/05/29/starbucks-find-out-which-closing-racial-bias-training/650326002/

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Oceander on May 29, 2018, 06:30:56 pm ---Someone should let Starbucks management know that the Starbucks in my office building is open for business right now.

--- End quote ---

That's something I've been wondering about...is this idiotic "closing" for all locations, or just the Corporate owned cafes?

Added:  @thackney answered my question while I was writing it....

WingNot:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 29, 2018, 06:38:12 pm ---That's something I've been wondering about...is this idiotic "closing" for all locations, or just the Corporate owned cafes?

Added:  @thackney answered my question while I was writing it....

--- End quote ---

Also Employees of color were not required to attend the perversity training.   :pondering:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version