Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

A Day without Starbuck: Whatever will we do

<< < (15/15)

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Bigun on May 30, 2018, 02:29:04 am ---Oh I have no problem with anyone buying whatever they want with their money but I just can't do it.

--- End quote ---

Funny how many people I meet/know who complain they can't retire or get ahead financially are sporting a $6 draw bucks cup of coffee in their hand.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on May 30, 2018, 02:31:12 am ---Funny how many people I meet/know who complain they can't retire or get ahead financially are sporting a $6 draw bucks cup of coffee in their hand.

--- End quote ---

Yeah! Along with living in houses and driving cars they never could afford.

INVAR:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on May 30, 2018, 01:41:51 am ---I have been to starbucks exactly twice in my life. Starbucks coffee SUCKS. This kerfluffle will effect me exactly not at all.

--- End quote ---

I get my Columbian and Sumatra roasted at Peets and shipped the same day and grind my own beans before brewing a pot of java that I drink on all day.

Nothing finer in the mornings.

Unless the wife is home and feeling' frisky that early.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: INVAR on May 30, 2018, 02:44:27 am ---I get my Columbian and Sumatra roasted at Peets and shipped the same day and grind my own beans before brewing a pot of java that I drink on all day.

--- End quote ---

Yeah the new woman's got me going on all that... Dunno the brand... But I know the crappy Folgers that used to suit me fine, ain't good enough anymore. She'll be home not this Friday, but next, and I will be happy enough to see that highfalutin stainless coffee machine back in action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version