Author Topic: Trump on Memorial Day: Our fallen heroes would be very proud of how this administration is doing  (Read 921 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/28/trump-memorial-day-fallen-heroes-proud-administration/
By “our country” here he means “our country under my phenomenal leadership,” obviously. All of the things mentioned in his tweet are things he’s taken credit for in the past and will again in 2020.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!
5:58 AM - 28 May 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001085207825534976

more at link

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I do think the tweet sounds tacky alright. What's done is done. I don't think it sounded proper. Don't do it again.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:13:48 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I do think the tweet sounds tacky alright. What's done is done. I don't think it sounded proper. Don't do it again.

Tacky alright.  Always an opportunity to puff his majesty up.  It wasn't his day.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Concerned

I think former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Martin Dempsey, has it right when he tweeted:

"This day, of all days of the year, should not be about any one of us. No matter how prestigious or powerful, no matter how successful we perceive ourselves to be. Rather, this day should be about those who gave their lives so that we could live ours in freedom. #MemorialDay"
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tacky alright.  Always an opportunity to puff his majesty up.  It wasn't his day.

I have heard tacky, (im)proper.....   how about let's add disgusting.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I think former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Martin Dempsey, has it right when he tweeted:

"This day, of all days of the year, should not be about any one of us. No matter how prestigious or powerful, no matter how successful we perceive ourselves to be. Rather, this day should be about those who gave their lives so that we could live ours in freedom. #MemorialDay"

:amen:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yet another reason why he doesn't need to be near a twitter account unsupervised.

That's the kind of tweet a Liberal would make on Memorial Day.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yet another reason why he doesn't need to be near a twitter account unsupervised.

That's the kind of tweet a Liberal would make on Memorial Day.

Strange with both BHO and DJT the people want to elect the most narcissistic individuals in the country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Strange with both BHO and DJT the people want to elect the most narcissistic individuals in the country.

And both allowed their biggest fans to unleash their inner bully.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
@txradioguy  That's a lovely photograph.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I don’t care for Trump at all and I still believed it was from a parody account, until I saw it in his Twitter feed.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy  That's a lovely photograph.

@LauraTXNM thank you.  That's me in December of 2009 it was quite an honor.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I don’t care for Trump at all and I still believed it was from a parody account, until I saw it in his Twitter feed.
There have been some tweets from President Trump that I thought might have been written by someone else.  I suspected this because the tweets were well written, grammatically correct, or used polysyllabic words.  I know President Trump wrote this one.