Author Topic: U.S. Moves to Shutter All Iranian Nuclear Enrichment Sites in Major Reversal of Obama Policy  (Read 494 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Trump administration, in a major reversal of Obama administration policy, is seeking to shutter every Iranian nuclear enrichment site, including its heavy water reactors, which could provide Iran with a second, plutonium-based pathway to a nuclear weapon, according to U.S. officials and others familiar with the policy shift.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, in his first major policy address, called on Iran to shutdown its heavy water nuclear power plants, which were allowed by the Obama administration under the landmark nuclear agreement and laid the groundwork for Tehran and Russia to ink multi-billion dollar deals to build new nuclear reactors throughout the country, construction that is already underway.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-moves-to-shutter-all-iranian-nuclear-enrichment-sites-in-major-reversal-of-obama-policy/
The Republic is lost.

Offline endicom

If not now then when? If not us then who?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

While directionally it is the right thing to do, unlikely to happen due time Russian and Iranian intransigence.

I see this as a linE in sand staking our position.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

I do appreciate that Trump is willing to take on the hard things involving the defense of the USA. We sure haven't seen this in a long time.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home