Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: Trump is degrading what it means to be American  (Read 883 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Cortney O'Brien
May 27, 2018

Chelsea Tells Guardian Writer How Brits Should Respond to Trump's Visit
Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election in part because she wrote off large swaths of the country. She called Donald Trump supporters "deplorable." Now, her daughter Chelsea Clinton is using similar language to describe the commander-in-chief.

In an interview with The Guardian at the Clinton Foundation office in Manhattan, Chelsea sounded off on some of Trump's specific policies and "racist" rhetoric.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/05/27/chelsea-tells-guardian-writer-how-brits-should-respond-to-trumps-visit-n2484847

Offline endicom

Re: Chelsea Clinton: Trump is degrading what it means to be American
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 01:37:56 pm »

Chelsea must shop at Platitudes R Us.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 01:44:13 pm »
Chelsea Clinton: Trump is degrading what it means to be American
by Caitlin Yilek
 | May 27, 2018 09:21 AM

President Trump has shown contempt for American values, Chelsea Clinton said in an interview published Saturday.

“I don’t agree with what he’s doing to degrade what it means to be an American,” Clinton told the Guardian.

Clinton argued that Trump has pushed “meanness” into the mainstream, citing Trump’s remarks about minorities. She added that the vitriol directed at her via social media used to be easier to ignore before Trump became president, but now she feels that she has to speak out against it to show it’s unacceptable.

“I think that the way that our president and many people around him have not only mainstreamed hate, but mainlined it, is so deeply dangerous,” the former first daughter explained.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chelsea-clinton-trump-is-degrading-what-it-means-to-be-american
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 01:51:56 pm »
I agree with her 100%.  No matter what positives Trump gives for conservatism, his degradation of the culture is a win for liberalism.

Kinda reminds me of her daddy, who started with the whole cultural degradation thing.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 01:57:18 pm »
I so love it when she, Hillary and Obama lecture us on what it means to be an American.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 01:57:29 pm »
Hey Chelsea;

BITE ME!

What the H##l would you even know about being an American you pampered, grifting brat with your Romper Room moralizing?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 02:01:48 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 02:07:45 pm »
The democrat party nurtures & feeds on hatred. The democrat party is the home of iconoclasts currently erasing our history. The democrat party freaks out whenever anyone tries to limit the right to vote to American citizens.

The left is doing some serious projecting lately.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 02:13:29 pm by skeeter »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 02:15:41 pm »

Cue the family cackles @ 0:56

! No longer available
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2018, 02:17:34 pm »
Dem leaders are digging themselves a hole with their latest objection to Trump calling MS-13 animals animals.  56% of the country agrees with Trump. That has to include many Dems.
I'm wondering what is wrong with the 44% who objected to Trump calling these worthless, awful semi-human pieces of garbage animals.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2018, 02:29:38 pm »
That women isn't even a has been she is a neverwas.  Typical rat tho.  Speaking ill of her country to the foreign press.  Her half-wit parents gave her a piece of their mind, and Chelsea held on to it like a rat on a Cheeto.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 02:31:07 pm »
Dem leaders are digging themselves a hole with their latest objection to Trump calling MS-13 animals animals.  56% of the country agrees with Trump. That has to include many Dems.
I'm wondering what is wrong with the 44% who objected to Trump calling these worthless, awful semi-human pieces of garbage animals.

If not reading news reports carefully, you might think that Trump called all immigrants, or the brown/black ones, animals.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2018, 02:34:26 pm »
Chelsea Clinton - what a no-class act.

A chip off the ol' block.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2018, 02:34:34 pm »
"What to means to be an American" at its core includes faith, hard work, and self-reliance.

All of these are things with which the younger Ms. Clinton is loosely, if at all, acquainted.

Dutiful respect for one's family and elders being an equal part of the American experience, I would hope Chelsea remembers to send a Father's Day card to Webb Hubbell.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Mod5

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2018, 02:50:24 pm »
Topics Merged.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2018, 02:51:10 pm »
"What to means to be an American" at its core includes faith, hard work, and self-reliance.

All of these are things with which the younger Ms. Clinton is loosely, if at all, acquainted.

Dutiful respect for one's family and elders being an equal part of the American experience, I would hope Chelsea remembers to send a Father's Day card to Webb Hubbell.

Chelsea had faith her parents would grease the skids for her rise to the throne, worked hard at kabuki dancing, and as for self reliance, she twisted that into selfishness; all about me, myself and mine.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 03:06:20 pm »

These two:

as compared to these two:

Yep. It is getting farcical and ridiculous to continue to deny that Chelsea and Hubbell are related. And, the older Chelsea gets, the more and more she looks just like him, even after plastic surgery. She is morphing into a female Webb Hubbell in slow motion.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:19:55 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2018, 05:32:45 pm »
BenGarrison Cartoons   Verified account @GrrrGraphics
4h4 hours ago

Woof! A chip off the old cankel.. Chelsea Clinton attacks the President "Trump degrades what it means to be American..." Did mom write that for you?

Link to image
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2018, 12:57:33 pm »
She is her mothers daughters and Webb Hubble's as well.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.