Author Topic: Trump questions why FBI didn't 'contact me' about Russia investigation  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump questions why FBI didn't 'contact me' about Russia investigation
by Josh Siegel
 | May 26, 2018 04:49 PM

President Trump complained Saturday that the FBI hadn’t informed him of its probe of Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election in its early stages when the bureau used an informant to meet with his campaign advisers

"With Spies, or 'Informants' as the Democrats like to call them because it sounds less sinister (but it’s not), all over my campaign, even from a very early date, why didn’t the crooked highest levels of the FBI or 'Justice' contact me to tell me of the phony Russia problem?" Trump tweeted.

But in the weeks after he became the Republican nominee, the FBI did warn Trump that Russia would try to infiltrate his campaign.

Many reporters were quick to fact check Trump on Twitter, sharing a NBC News story from December that said the FBI delivered a high-level counterintelligence briefing for Trump with senior bureau officials.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-questions-why-fbi-didnt-contact-me-about-russia-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ol' Josh was listening to Rush Limbaugh.

That was the point he made early this week...if they indeed were 'Protecting' him and not spying on him....and just "...lookin' for Russians!", then why not alert him?   Why keep him in the dark?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald