Author Topic: Grassley Reminds FBI Agents Wanting to Blow the Whistle: You Are Legally Protected to Do So  (Read 712 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Katie Pavlich
May 25, 2018

Excerpt:

"I want to clear up a few things. I have been seeing reports that individuals within our federal law enforcement agencies want to talk to Congress about problems they have seen on the job. But, the reports say these individuals want to be subpoenaed by congressional committees, rather than coming forward voluntarily. There is a perception that without a subpoena, they have no legal protection against retaliation for cooperating with Congress. That is nonsense and a misperception that has been fomented by FBI and DOJ leadership for many years," Grassley wrote.  "I’ve worked hard to strengthen legal protections, especially for FBI employees. You have a right to cooperate with Congressional inquiries, just as you have a right to cooperate with the Inspector General. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying."

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/25/grassley-reminds-fbi-agents-wanting-to-blow-the-whistle-you-are-legally-protected-to-do-so-n2484151

Offline endicom

Senator Columbo. I've heard this guy sounding like a dunce but I guess that was intentional.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Grassley Reminds FBI Agents Wanting to Blow the Whistle: You Are Legally Protected to Do So
Katie Pavlich

|
Posted: May 25, 2018 10:00 AM

According to media reports this week, a number of FBI agents are hoping to get subpoenaed in the Russia probe so they can expose corruption at the top of the Bureau. In other words, guys on the ground are ready to talk about decisions made by the suits in Washington D.C.

Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell TheDC.

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Tuesday. “They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/25/grassley-reminds-fbi-agents-wanting-to-blow-the-whistle-you-are-legally-protected-to-do-so-n2484151
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Grassley Reminds FBI Agents Wanting to Blow the Whistle: You Are Legally Protected to Do So
Katie Pavlich

|
Posted: May 25, 2018 10:00 AM

According to media reports this week, a number of FBI agents are hoping to get subpoenaed in the Russia probe so they can expose corruption at the top of the Bureau. In other words, guys on the ground are ready to talk about decisions made by the suits in Washington D.C.

Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell TheDC.

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Tuesday. “They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/25/grassley-reminds-fbi-agents-wanting-to-blow-the-whistle-you-are-legally-protected-to-do-so-n2484151

I hope some agents respond as this could blow things wide open.