Author Topic: 'I didn't have scandals,' Obama seemingly jokes in tech conference talk  (Read 548 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I didn't have scandals,' Obama seemingly jokes in tech conference talk

By Nicole Darrah | Fox News

Former President Barack Obama on Wednesday seemingly joked to an audience at a Las Vegas tech conference that his eight-year presidency was scandal-free.

"I didn't have scandals, which seems like it shouldn't be something you brag about," Obama said, according to Newsweek.

The 44th president was reportedly referencing the scandal-plagued Trump administration, saying that "if you look at the history of the modern presidency, coming out of the modern presidency without anybody going to jail is really good. It's a big deal."

Barack Obama: "I did not have scandals as president." That is most certainly not true. https://t.co/WsM3Gvubwk

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/24/didnt-have-scandals-obama-seemingly-jokes-in-tech-conference-talk.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Really?  Don’t make me laugh. 

Offline Suppressed

Could we make a list?  I'll start:

Fast and Furious
Libyan Embassy
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

Could we make a list?  I'll start:

Fast and Furious
Libyan Embassy

Tax cheat as head of Treasury
Lois Lerner affair

Offline aligncare

Alternative energy company given millions from taxpayers, then filed bankruptcy.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 02:53:07 pm by aligncare »

Offline GrouchoTex

"Shovel-ready jobs"

Online andy58-in-nh

IRS Abuses
State Department email server
Veterans affairs

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. The average family will save $2000 a year in premiums. Blatant lies.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GrouchoTex

hacking reporters computers and phones.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Coverups don't mean you didn't have scandals.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

Coverups don't mean you didn't have scandals.

Good point. That’s probably the biggest scandal of all. Under the Obama administration the news media did not perform as government watchdogs, more like cheerleaders.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 03:12:52 pm by aligncare »