Author Topic: Schumer: GOP efforts to identify FBI informant 'close to crossing a legal line'  (Read 392 times)

rangerrebew

Schumer: GOP efforts to identify FBI informant 'close to crossing a legal line'
By Luis Sanchez - 05/19/18 06:11 PM EDT

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Saturday said Republican lawmakers’ efforts to uncover the identity of an FBI informant in order to obstruct special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation comes close to "crossing a legal line."

Schumer was tweeting his support of a statement from the Senate Intelligence Committee's top Democrat, Mark Warner (Va.), who warned Republican lawmakers against exposing the identity of the informant who gave investigators information about possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/388476-schumer-gops-efforts-to-identify-fbi-informant-close-to-crossing-a-legal-line

Offline skeeter

You can tell when you're about over the target by how loudly the piggies squeal.

Offline Frank Cannon

This guy is so full of shit. Fun to see him in a panic.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Keep talking Chucky ... keep talking.  You add great entertainment value to this.  :smokin:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Chuck Schumer deserves every beating it gets. Sadly the Rats make too many like him.  Because of this, and to be on the safe side, he should be castrated.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No Chuckie the legal line was crossed when Trump and his campaign were illegally spied upon.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!