Author Topic: SPLC declares it ‘unacceptable’ for MS-13 members to be described as ‘animals’ on White House site  (Read 385 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As Twitchy reported Monday, the White House trolled the press corps BIGLY by doubling down and issuing a press release entitled, “What You Need to Know About the Violent Animals of MS-13.”

This, of course, followed a couple days of pearl-clutching by the media, Democrats, and left-wing organizations who took President Trump out of context and reported that he had referred to all illegal immigrants as “animals.” Even Planned Parenthood — the abortion factory that dehumanizes actual humans in the womb — got in on the act.

Move over, Planned Parenthood — now that the press release has been published on the White House website, the Southern Poverty Law Center is calling it “unacceptable” for such “racist, dehumanizing language” to appear there.

Read more at: https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/05/22/splc-declares-it-unacceptable-for-ms-13-members-to-be-described-as-animals-on-white-house-site/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then declare the White House a "Hate site," SPLC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
As Twitchy reported Monday, the White House trolled the press corps BIGLY by doubling down and issuing a press release entitled, “What You Need to Know About the Violent Animals of MS-13.”

This, of course, followed a couple days of pearl-clutching by the media, Democrats, and left-wing organizations who took President Trump out of context and reported that he had referred to all illegal immigrants as “animals.” Even Planned Parenthood — the abortion factory that dehumanizes actual humans in the womb — got in on the act.

Move over, Planned Parenthood — now that the press release has been published on the White House website, the Southern Poverty Law Center is calling it “unacceptable” for such “racist, dehumanizing language” to appear there.

Read more at: https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/05/22/splc-declares-it-unacceptable-for-ms-13-members-to-be-described-as-animals-on-white-house-site/

You're right -- that was a very well-executed troll job by the White House, and of course the left was stupid enough to bite.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Then declare the White House a "Hate site," SPLC.

They should have done that when the last occupant was housed there if they had any real sense of values.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."