Author Topic: Some Santa Fe High Shooting Victims May Not Have Been Killed by Dimitrios Pagourtzis  (Read 564 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
ME reports should tell the tale (and recovered bullets). Whether that information will be released is another story.

While pistol skills are perishable (practice, practice, practice), if we start deterring police from shooting back (to avoid possible legal complications) more will die, including police. That said, there is something to be said for waiting for the most advantageous sight picture possible.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The media is pushing this false narrative to feed the anti-cop faction.  When they autopsy all the vics I'm betting they will find no Cop round to be the Cause of death.

The MSM sucks
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

The media is pushing this false narrative to feed the anti-cop faction.  When they autopsy all the vics I'm betting they will find no Cop round to be the Cause of death.

The MSM sucks

Actually, I think they’re pushing it to counter the argument that armed school guards would prevent future shootings. 

Offline Smokin Joe

The MSM sucks
You may well be right. What I find particularly and peculiarly irresponsible is to raise the issue before there is any evidence that police hit anyone they did not intend to hit. The nearest town is a small one, but the police there do a lot of range time, and the one shootout I recall, the perp died from one shot to the center of the forehead. There was no fusillade of shots.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Actually, I think they’re pushing it to counter the argument that armed school guards would prevent future shootings.

That is very possible.  Never thought of that.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Smokin Joe

Additionally, to get police to hesitate before taking the shot to stop the perp. Which results in higher body counts for the shooter and reduces the apparent (and actual ) effectiveness of the police.

C S Lewis