Author Topic: Exclusive — Revolt Underway: Rep. Paul Gosar Calls for Paul Ryan Removal as Speaker, Replacement wit  (Read 503 times)

rangerrebew

Exclusive — Revolt Underway: Rep. Paul Gosar Calls for Paul Ryan Removal as Speaker, Replacement with Jim Jordan

22 May 2018Washington, D.C.474
Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) on Monday evening became the first sitting GOP member of the House of Representatives to publicly call for the removal of House Speaker Paul Ryan now, rather than on Ryan’s planned schedule post-election, during an interview on Breitbart News Tonight on SiriusXM.

LISTEN:

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/05/22/revolt-underway-rep-paul-gosar-calls-for-paul-ryan-removal-as-speaker-replacement-with-jim-jordan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Gosar pointed to the founding chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), as a solid replacement of Ryan when the time comes. Mansour had asked him about a call from Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney—a Freedom Caucus House member before he joined President Donald Trump’s administration—for Ryan to be removed now to force House Democrats to demonstrate in a floor Speakership vote their true allegiance to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

This could be a good thing.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Ryan wont go quietly or take one for the team.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ryan wont go quietly or take one for the team.

I don't know.  He strikes me as being worn-out and ready to move on.

Offline Frank Cannon

What the broad with the whip says.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Frank Cannon

Rifle.

You use your Scottish terms, I'll use my American ones.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Sanguine

He's impatient to move on to his million dollar career as a lobbyist.  I would imagine its important to maintain his image as a mover and shaker to keep that second career.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Now that Obamacare has been repealed and replaced, the Wall is built, the swamp is drained, and crooked Hillary is locked up...there is nothing better to do than remove a guy who isn't even going to be on the ballot in 6 months.  This will show voters the effectiveness of the GOP. /sarc

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Now that Obamacare has been repealed and replaced, the Wall is built, the swamp is drained, and crooked Hillary is locked up...there is nothing better to do than remove a guy who isn't even going to be on the ballot in 6 months.  This will show voters the effectiveness of the GOP. /sarc

As good a working description of Paul Gosar I've seen yet.  Thanks!  888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: