Author Topic: This Is Why We Will Never Register Our Guns Or Cooperate With Government Mandates  (Read 19655 times)

Online roamer_1

The statists believe if you pass an odious law, people will obey it.  There's no dissuading them from this opinion, and I've been trying for years.   :shrug:

"Civil Disobedience" is as American as Apple Pie.

@Cyber Liberty
That's right... And there's plenty of white likker pretty near within a stone's throw of where I am that'll prove that point.

And this thread made up my mind.
I have never been much for AK's AR's and the like - I have found no real need for em for my purposes. It seems, from the tenor of some hereon, that I was wrong about that.

But this thread is the one that broke the camel's back.
I am gonna start buying em up. Including making some over-sized banana clips, and the little machiney gizmos that give em the rat-a-tat-tat.

Made a phone call this morning to begin that process.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I know it @txradioguy ... They live in a world where saying it makes it so... MAGIC, ain't it?
 :silly: :silly: :silly:
 :beer:

@roamer_1 Indeed it is Magic...sleight of hand and a bunch of smoke and mirrors to fool the audience.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline thackney

Jazzy would have been the Tory Loyalist arguing that the King's edicts were 'lawful' and that the Founders were indeed the treasonous rebels and malcontents that deserved to die a traitor's death for darling to defy King and parliament's legal and binding 'laws' of their 'community'.

He willfully chooses to forget that our forbears shot and killed agents of the Authority who were sent to confiscate the arms of the people they intended to subjugate and force into compliance with English Law.  And since God saw fit to grant our forbears the victory over those agents of the government attempting to enforce 'the law', I maintain that defying to the point of armed resistance, the 'authority' of men that seeks to do as Jazzy wants the State to do - is of the highest righteous and moral duty for the gift of liberty that came from God.

Especially since it is crafty and evil people who seek to usurp an inalienable right as within their authority to regulate and abolish as they see fit.

After years of abuse, it was the act that was the final straw.  Very little else would motivate a significant amount of the population to final take up arms and say "ENOUGH!"
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online roamer_1

May the Lord bless you with good health, then.   Because if you get sick, you'll be demanding the community attend to your welfare.

Nope. Been there done that. your 'community' damn near killed me. I can die on my own just fine - I don't need the help.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the community makes a law that violates the Constitution...we have a moral obligation as a people to stand up against it and say this is wrong. 

We expect a Soldier to refuse to follow illegal and unconstitutional orders.  I fail to see how I, a civilian, am to be more or less compliant with illegal orders than you are, @txradioguy.  I don't think there is any daylight between our positions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

I maintain that defying to the point of armed resistance, the 'authority' of men that seeks to do as Jazzy wants the State to do - is of the highest righteous and moral duty for the gift of liberty that came from God.

That's right. Good post.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
We expect a Soldier to refuse to follow illegal and unconstitutional orders.  I fail to see how I, a civilian, am to be more or less compliant with illegal orders than you are, @txradioguy.  I don't think there is any daylight between our positions.

@Cyber Liberty

No there's not.  They mesh perfectly.

If I'm told by a superior officer to do something that is clearly illegal or in violation of the UCMJ...the Constitution or Geneva Conventions...I have the right to refuse to comply with that order and there will be no punishment for doing so.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Actually I AM better because unlike the illegal aliens you love and defend I didn't break federal law to get into this country then demand the same rights and protections of people who came here according to the law.

When have I defended illegal aliens for breaking the community's laws?   The question is why do you condemn them when you brag about your own moral righteousness in breaking the community's laws? 

Seems to me you're the one who should be counting on amnesty for lawbreaking.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

No there's not.  They mesh perfectly.

If I'm told by a superior officer to do something that is clearly illegal or in violation of the UCMJ...the Constitution or Geneva Conventions...I have the right to refuse to comply with that order and there will be no punishment for doing so.

By that same token, I believe I have the obligation to refuse to comply with an unconstitutional civilian order.  And, yes, it's incumbent on every one of us, as free people, to determine what is constitutional.  That really cheeses some people off, but I don't care.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

And btw... if anybody's interested, I will be buying em off the back of a truck

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

When have I defended illegal aliens for breaking the community's laws?

You have clearly stated here a couple weeks ago that you believe illegal aliens should have the same legal protections as a citizen who has never broken the laws of the country much less snuck illegally across a sovereign border of another nation.

The question is why do you condemn them when you brag about your own moral righteousness in breaking the community's laws? 

Because one is actually a violation of U.S. federal law (illegal entry)...they other is masturbatory fantasy by gun grabbers like yourself.

All we've said is IF that happens THIS is what we'll do.  There is no mandatory federal gun registration of legally owned firearms...yet.

So you are getting your silk panties in a twist over nothing. 

No the left/you want amnesty...just like the left/you want amnesty.

Open borders and a defenseless society is the lefts fantasy.

Offline RoosGirl

That may be so,  but you are not the arbiter of constitutionality.   What arrogant selfishness!  The reasonable regulation of firearms ownership, including registration, has been upheld as Constitutional as a matter of law, time after time after time. 

What gives you the right to pick and choose what laws you will follow?

We, the people...

Call me selfish, that's fine, but I'm also right. You go play with your list of gun owners.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
By that same token, I believe I have the obligation to refuse to comply with an unconstitutional civilian order.  And, yes, it's incumbent on every one of us, as free people, to determine what is constitutional.  That really cheeses some people off, but I don't care.

888high58888

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

When have I defended illegal aliens for breaking the community's laws?   The question is why do you condemn them when you brag about your own moral righteousness in breaking the community's laws? 

What difference is one new law or regulation going to do to stop illegal gun violence that the other 16,000 haven't?

Offline thackney

@Cyber Liberty
That's right... And there's plenty of white likker pretty near within a stone's throw of where I am that'll prove that point.

And this thread made up my mind.
I have never been much for AK's AR's and the like - I have found no real need for em for my purposes. It seems, from the tenor of some hereon, that I was wrong about that.

But this thread is the one that broke the camel's back.
I am gonna start buying em up. Including making some over-sized banana clips, and the little machiney gizmos that give em the rat-a-tat-tat.

I reached that point a year ago.  I really like my levers for fun.  I've got a bolt 30-06 for reaching out when I want to.  Last year I bought my first AR.  Put a night scope on it.  I'm really looking hard at suppressing.  I have put it off for a while hoping on some legislative action but that hasn't got far.

My cost justification came with some damage from hogs.  I went with 7.69x39.  I don't really think that is gun if I need more than 150 yards.

I've thought hard about buy some basic receivers for cash.  I want to make sure my kids have that option any time into the future.

Offline thackney

We aren't breaking the community's laws. 

We are giving reason why such laws should not be passed.  We have shown how poorly they are being followed in this area when they are passed.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I reached that point a year ago.  I really like my levers for fun.  I've got a bolt 30-06 for reaching out when I want to.  Last year I bought my first AR.  Put a night scope on it.  I'm really looking hard at suppressing.  I have put it off for a while hoping on some legislative action but that hasn't got far.

My cost justification came with some damage from hogs.  I went with 7.69x39.  I don't really think that is gun if I need more than 150 yards.

I've thought hard about buy some basic receivers for cash.  I want to make sure my kids have that option any time into the future.

@thackney
I bought a Henry 45-70 lever.   Love it but will have reload as its a tad expensive to shoot.   

You might look at the AR-10 which shoots a .308 for hog.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline thackney

@thackney
I bought a Henry 45-70 lever.   Love it but will have reload as its a tad expensive to shoot.   

You might look at the AR-10 which shoots a .308 for hog.

I have a 44 mag, combined with the steel but plate.  I'm sad to say more than once I've jacked rounds back out because I didn't want more pounding.

I felt like the .308 was too much duplication of my 30-06.  And when it comes to playing the 7.62x39 can be bought at 17¢ a round, sometimes better.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:57:57 pm by thackney »

Online roamer_1

My next rig was gonna be a reach-out-and-touch-someone rig... something in a 50BMG... more my style... And really, offensively or defensively, that's where I would be best applied. And that's why them little rattle-guns never meant much to me.

But considering the liberal tenor, if they won't quit pushing, I can see the need for something quick and up close.

And they ain't gonna quit pushing.

Online roamer_1

@thackney

I love my 45/70. Open sights and a mountain sling. 9 chances out of 10, that's the one I walk off with if I am headed into the brush.

45/70 is very popular in the Rockies and AK... Look to buy ammo out here. I bet you'll find it cheaper.

Offline skeeter

I have always and always will obey laws rooted in the Constitution.

But I'll always refuse to be a 'Good German'.

The founders never intended for the citizens to mindlessly follow the government's edicts. They did their damndest to make it clear which rights 'We The People' possess and where they come from, and trusted 'We The People' to know when a tyrant might come along and attempt to usurp them.

The 2A is so clear in its intent that if you cannot see it then by that logic neither the rest of BOR, nor the Constitution, are worth the parchment they're written on. They are playthings of the legal community.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 06:20:34 pm by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What a lark.

If gun registration is mandated by law, you’ll meekly register your weapons, just like everyone else, your bluster notwithstanding.
You project too much, counselor.   
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Yes, and that's a disgrace.  There are folks here who boast not only that they won't obey the law, but that they'll go so far as to kill peace officers who are tasked with enforcing the law.   

I despise this F*ck-the-Community attitude.
No one is talking about anything but resisting an attempt to infringe on a fundamental Civil and Constitutional Right. If people want to violently impose that infringement, self-defense is justifiable.

It is a crime to conspire to or act to interfere with the civil rights of American Citizens, and especially ironic that the Civil Right being discussed exists for the express purpose of resisting government tyranny. Any law which so egregiously violates the Constitution is void of authority.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

That's preposterous.  Prohibition banned the sale of alcohol.  Firearms registration doesn't affect your ability to own a gun - only that you take responsibility for it.
If I own a firearm, I already take responsibility for it. Where do you get off implying otherwise? I don't magically get more responsible as a person because there is a buttload of paperwork somewhere and paying additional fees giving someone else a blueprint for taking what I and other firearm owners in my community may possess. That is the only end result of registration schemes that aren't just a documentation of state-issued weapons to a militarized populace.

It doesn't matter if I make the gun or purchase it, I still am responsible for what I do with it.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
These 60 hour weeks are killing me. This last one was 60 hours in 4 days. But I digress.

! No longer available
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley