Author Topic: The MSM is so obsessed with bashing Trump they sided with terrorists chanting ‘Death to America’  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

The MSM is so obsessed with bashing Trump they sided with terrorists chanting ‘Death to America’
Glenn Beck May 18, 2018 7:30 am

In the weeks following President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the mainstream media was quick to criticize the president’s pro-Israel stance and make dire predictions of violent backlash in the Middle East. Fast forward to this week’s opening of the US Embassy in Jerusalem and the simultaneous Palestinian “protests” in Gaza.

Predictably, the mainstream media chastised Israel for what they called “state-sanctioned terrorism” when the IDF stepped in to protect their country from so-called peaceful Palestinian protesters. Hamas leaders later admitted that at least 50 of the 62 Palestinians killed in the clashes were Hamas terrorists. [Read the details here.]

https://www.theblaze.com/video/the-left-wing-media-will-side-with-known-terrorists-if-thats-what-it-takes-to-bash-trump

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The agenda always comes first, so it's perfectly ok to whore yourself out to any agreeable bedfellows you can find.
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

The agenda always comes first, so it's perfectly ok to whore yourself out to any agreeable bedfellows you can find.

That cuts in a multitude of different ways.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."