Author Topic: David Hogg: Get ready for 'politicians acting like they give a s--t' after Texas school shooting  (Read 755 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Hogg: Get ready for 'politicians acting like they give a s--t' after Texas school shooting
by Katie Leach
 | May 18, 2018 02:57 PM

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg said Friday that politicians will soon be paying lip service to the need for school safety after Friday's school shooting in Texas, but said they're only in it to “boost their approval ratings."

“Get ready for two weeks of media coverage of politicians acting like they give a shit when in reality they just want to boost their approval ratings before midterms,” Hogg tweeted just hours after the shooting at Santa Fe High School.

Get ready for two weeks of media coverage of politicians acting like they give a shit when in reality they just want to boost their approval ratings before midterms.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/david-hogg-get-ready-for-politicians-acting-like-they-give-a-s-t-after-texas-school-shooting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Joe Goebbels, Jr., always has something to say, no matter how stupid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The hoggster is alive!!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Applewood

The bodies weren't even cold and already the media was seeking out little piggy. 

And I really wish the media would stop referring to this punk as a "survivor."  Allegedly, he wasn't even in school when the shootings occurred.

Offline skeeter

The bodies weren't even cold and already the media was seeking out little piggy. 

And I really wish the media would stop referring to this punk as a "survivor."  Allegedly, he wasn't even in school when the shootings occurred.

But he did peddle his bike to the scene as fast as he could though.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

I’ll get you my pretty, and send your f@&$ing iMessages too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The hoggster is alive!!

We've all been holding our collective breath, waiting to see what expletive issues forth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I’ll get you my pretty, and send your f@&$ing iMessages too.

...eventually...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: