Author Topic: Pelosi on Trump: 'Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity, the Dignity and Worth of Every Perso  (Read 2133 times)

Offline libertybele

Pelosi on Trump: 'Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity, the Dignity and Worth of Every Person?'

President Trump, at a White House discussion on immigration Wednesday, referred to MS-13 gang members as "animals," although some media outlets took the remark out of context, suggesting that he was referring to all illegal immigrants.

Continuing with that misrepresentation at her Thursday news conference, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was the picture of righteous indignation:

We believe that -- some of us who are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service -- that we're all God's children, there's a spark of divinity in every person on Earth, and that we all have to recognize that, as we respect the dignity and worth of every person, and as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us.

And so when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, 'These aren't people. These are animals,' you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person? 'These are not people. These are animals.' The president of the United States........

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/pelosi-trump-does-he-not-believe-spark-divinity-dignity-and-worth-every
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

Seriously?  Get the bleep out of here you crazy bleep.

Offline aligncare

All talk, no show Pelosi is the picture of what Tom Wolff coined in Bonfire of the Vanities as a “limousine liberal.”

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is Pelosi speaking for God again? The God that loves abortion and illegals.

Whenever Pelosi starts channeling God, it means that she is afraid of something. In this case, she is afraid that Trump will turn the argument on illegals from being innocent, perfect, hard working saints, to the fact that a large percentage of them are hardcore criminals, rapists, drug dealers, murderers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 01:11:04 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Poor Nancy is so mixed up these days that I'm surprised she can remember her own name (seriously).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Says the proud recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award from Planned Parenthood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Pelosi on Trump: 'Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity, the Dignity and Worth of Every Person?'

President Trump, at a White House discussion on immigration Wednesday, referred to MS-13 gang members as "animals," although some media outlets took the remark out of context, suggesting that he was referring to all illegal immigrants.

Continuing with that misrepresentation at her Thursday news conference, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was the picture of righteous indignation:

We believe that -- some of us who are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service -- that we're all God's children, there's a spark of divinity in every person on Earth, and that we all have to recognize that, as we respect the dignity and worth of every person, and as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us.

And so when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, 'These aren't people. These are animals,' you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person? 'These are not people. These are animals.' The president of the United States........

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/pelosi-trump-does-he-not-believe-spark-divinity-dignity-and-worth-every

Ha, ha.  Actually, this whole story illustrates the power of the people, newly arisen through technology.  Now that the public has a big voice through Twitter, Facebook and the ability to post comments on news sites, the MSM can no longer get by with stuff like this.

It was soon pointed out that Trump was talking about the specific group of heartless monsters who have been terrorizing people without a discernible spark of divinity.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
How does it advance the "dignity and worth of every person" by deliberately and dishonestly falsifying the President's remarks for political gain?   How does it advance the "dignity and worth of every person" by cynically deceiving hard working and honest immigrants that the President considers them "animals"?

Do liberals like Pelosi have any moral compass or common decency whatsoever?     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No, Nancy, those bleeps you are defending are the ones who don't believe "in the Spark of Divinity, the Dignity and Worth of Every Person".  How could you possibly be so wrong?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whisky Tango Foxtrot is this idiot saying?  I swear to God she sounds like her head has actually started to rotate on its axis.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Whisky Tango Foxtrot is this idiot saying?  I swear to God she sounds like her head has actually started to rotate on its axis.

Nan is to the point where she needs to be watered twice a day to thrive.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nan is to the point where she needs to be watered twice a day to thrive.

Correct, and that's all that's required.  She's self-fertilizing.

(Good to see ya, @Wingnut!   :seeya: )
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Correct, and that's all that's required.  She's self-fertilizing.

(Good to see ya, @Wingnut!   :seeya: )

:police:  Thanks ..Just got home.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:police:  Thanks ..Just got home.

I heard.  They didn't do one last body-cavity search, just for spite again, did they?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I heard.  They didn't do one last body-cavity search, just for spite again, did they?

Lol.   Hey, Wings!

Offline WingNot

Only for the "special" ones!  lol   

I'm not special! :cool:

Offline WingNot

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline WingNot

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That's a laugh riot coming from someone that calls herself a Catholic and approves of the murder of the unborn and born. No spark of dignity for the innocent, but she advocates it for murdering animals? There is a section of the Welfare code in California referred to as 5150, I believe that Pelosi falls well with the perview of this code and should be institutionalized for not only her safety but for the safety of all Americans.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Doesn't Madame Dignity and Worth have a grandson that wishes he was brown? 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

Doesn't Madame Dignity and Worth have a grandson that wishes he was brown?

She did say that. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She did say that.

Democrat House Minority Leaders say the darnedest things....
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Democrat House Minority Leaders say the darnedest things....
And to think she was a majority leader once, and once is enough.