Author Topic: Obama’s Deep State Plant In Trump Campaign Was Bill Clinton Classmate And Later Advisor To Clinton A  (Read 905 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This past weekend we reported that Internet sleuths determined who the Obama FBI spy was in the Trump campaign. Now we know he was a classmate of Bill Clinton’s and an advisor to the Clinton Administration!

Jeff Carlson at theMarketswork on last Thursday identified an individual by the name of Stefan Halper as a potential FBI spy into the Trump campaign. (Note that some believe that Obama may have had more than one spy on the Trump campaign).

Carlson determined that George Papadopoulos, the lower level campaign worker for the Trump campaign, appears to have been targeted by three individuals with ties to British and/or U.S. Intelligence: Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer and Stefan Halper.

Read more at: https://www.teaparty.org/obamas-deep-state-plant-trump-campaign-bill-clinton-classmate-later-advisor-clinton-administration-304976/
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Targeting Papadopoulos was a major fail.  After all, the campaign said he was a 'low level volunteer' and Caputo called him a 'coffee boy.'  We should be laughing at this attempt to label someone so inconsequential as a mole.  Right?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Targeting Papadopoulos was a major fail.  After all, the campaign said he was a 'low level volunteer' and Caputo called him a 'coffee boy.'  We should be laughing at this attempt to label someone so inconsequential as a mole.  Right?

To be consistent with what happened to Nixon though, the level of the operative is irrelevant, but rather the fact he was targeted and set up as the mole by the Obama admin using the FBI is the crime within itself.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So he was a real "Dem Plant"?

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

So he was a real "Dem Plant"?

Yup. I wonder what his handle is here at TBR? I have a few guesses.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Right_in_Virginia

88devil

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

:pondering:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.