Author Topic: Avenatti: Two more women claim they were paid hush money to stay quiet about Trump affairs  (Read 414 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The lawyer for adult-film star Stormy Daniels said Thursday that two women have approached him with claims they were paid to stay silent about affairs with President Trump.

During an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," attorney Michael Avenatti said he is in talks with two women who allege they have agreements with either Trump or his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, to stay quiet about an affair with the president.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/388126-avenatti-two-more-women-claim-they-were-paid-hush-money-to-stay-quiet-about
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“They’re not fully vetted, but there are at least two I think are on solid ground,” Avenatti said. “I think that as the evidence rolls out over the coming months disclosures are going to be made that my client was not alone as relates to these payments.”
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DB

Everyone wants a piece of the action...

No surprises.

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow......this disgrace Avenatti is still being interviewed by people?

BTW, did Morning Slow ask this lying slip and fall lawyer about his tax evasion scheme?