Author Topic: Giuliani says there was no collusion because the Trump campaign 'rejected' Russian political 'dirt'  (Read 347 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Rudy Giuliani defended President Trump on Fox News on Wednesday night by saying that what matters isn't whether Trump's campaign got compromising information on Hillary Clinton from Russians, but rather that Trump never used it.

"They rejected it," he told host Laura Ingraham. "If there was collusion with the Russians, they would have used it." Now a member of Trump's legal team, Giuliani said that when he was running for office in New York City and for president, Democrats "were looking for dirt on me every day. That's what you do, maybe you shouldn't, but you do. Nothing illegal about that." When it comes to the sources of that dirt, he added, no one is off limits. "Even if it comes from a Russian, a German, an American, doesn't matter," he said.

http://m.theweek.com/speedreads/773640/giuliani-says-there-no-collusion-because-trump-campaign-rejected-russian-political-dirt
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You can only reject something if it’s offered.  This guy is gaffe-tastic.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.