Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333033 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3675 on: August 30, 2023, 07:39:09 pm »
It also guarantees the ring stays in the family...

You are right -- something that I hadn't thought about.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3676 on: September 03, 2023, 10:56:16 pm »
 Prince Harry, Meghan Markle won’t return to UK because she won’t ‘curtsy’ to Kate Middleton: author
By Jack Hobbs   
September 3, 2023 4:15pm

Bowed out for good?

Royal biographer Andrew Morton is claiming Prince Harry, 38, and Meghan Markle, 42, won’t return to the UK because she wouldn’t want to curtsy to Kate Middleton, 41, when Prince William, 41, becomes king.

On Sky News’ “Sunday Morning With Trevor Phillips,” the biographer, who collaborated with Princess Diana on 1992’s “Diana: Her True Story,” was asked about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex coming back to Britain.

The couple stepped back as senior members of the royal family in 2020 and decamped to California.

“What, and have Meghan Markle curtsying to Kate Middleton?” snarked Morton, 70. “I don’t think so. I don’t see that as a runner. They’ve got their own lives in California.”

“They’ve got their own set, they’ve got their own influence, and they’ve got their own companies,” continued Morton.

According to royal protocol, Markle would only be required to bow to Middleton once the latter ascends the throne.

The Post reached out to Morton and Markle for comment.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/03/prince-harry-meghan-markle-wont-return-to-uk-over-curtsy-author/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alert&utm_content=20230903?&utm_source=sailthru&lctg=63e02667f57d2303f306947c&utm_term=NYP%20-%20News%20A
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3677 on: September 03, 2023, 10:59:51 pm »
WTH? If this is true, Andrew is a absolute monster:

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1698155164459221090

Offline berdie

« Reply #3678 on: September 03, 2023, 11:01:24 pm »
Well, I'm not much into bowing and curtseying either. However, I never married into a royal family where that was the expected protocol. :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3679 on: September 03, 2023, 11:21:07 pm »
NOT buying the child-molesting thing without a LOT more evidence being pushed forward.

It's such an easy accusation to be make against someone wealthy and famous,and impossible to prove you are innocent.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3680 on: September 03, 2023, 11:52:59 pm »
NOT buying the child-molesting thing without a LOT more evidence being pushed forward.

It's such an easy accusation to be make against someone wealthy and famous,and impossible to prove you are innocent.

:silly:

I guess he was also playing tiddlywinks and Pickleball in all those visits to Epstein Island too.  Your inability to connect dots is legendary here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3681 on: September 04, 2023, 12:02:17 am »
Kate Middleton won over Queen Elizabeth despite Camilla’s initial disapproval, expert claims

When Kate Middleton arrived at King Charles III’s coronation in May, the world got a glimpse of the princess who will one day be queen consort.

The Princess of Wales joined the British royal family at Westminster Abbey for the crowning ceremony of her father-in-law, 74. All eyes were on the mother of three as she wore a jewel-hued Alexander McQueen gown that was paired with a Jess Collett x Alexander McQueen silver headpiece.

The 41-year-old has come a long way since she married Prince William, the heir to the British throne, in 2011. Following Queen Elizabeth II’s death in September, several royal experts agreed that the focus has been on the princess as she supports the future king.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kate-middleton-won-over-queen-elizabeth-despite-camillas-initial-disapproval
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

« Reply #3682 on: September 04, 2023, 12:13:45 am »
WTH? If this is true, Andrew is a absolute monster:

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1698155164459221090

He's been accused before and with the evidence reported against Andrew it's pretty difficult to conclude that he is innocent, yet Charles continues to keep the door open for him.

This only adds to the ugliness and absolute shamefulness that surrounds him.  I certainly wouldn't want him around any youngsters -- he overpowers them and preys upon them.

I can't help but also remember that Trump on several occasions visited Epstein island as well as having Epstein at Mar a Lago.  I realize that he broke ties with him, but Trump still had to have known what was going on there and what Epstein was doing. I'm not accusing him of anything other than not coming forward to help the victims.  IMHO that's something to be considered. Billy Bob Clinton is a party to all of that as well.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 12:14:34 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3683 on: September 04, 2023, 12:46:31 am »
Kate Middleton won over Queen Elizabeth despite Camilla’s initial disapproval, expert claims

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kate-middleton-won-over-queen-elizabeth-despite-camillas-initial-disapproval

I forgot to add  there are some beautiful photos embedded in article with Kate and the late Queen. Also lots of hats for those of us who like the royal hats.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3684 on: September 04, 2023, 01:02:18 am »
:silly:

I guess he was also playing tiddlywinks and Pickleball in all those visits to Epstein Island too.  Your inability to connect dots is legendary here.

@catfish1957

With ALL due respect,ESAD.

I know NOTHING about Epstein Island other than he supposedly invited pols and other influential there and the reason SEEMED to be according to the newspaper reports,to have sex with underage girls.

Never even heard a whisper of the redheaded ex-prince going there,but even though I see Epstein having nothing to gain from blackmailing him,I guess it is possible.

YOU seem to be the expert on this,so fill us all in,bubba.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3685 on: September 04, 2023, 02:55:07 am »
@catfish1957

With ALL due respect,ESAD.

I know NOTHING about Epstein Island other than he supposedly invited pols and other influential there and the reason SEEMED to be according to the newspaper reports,to have sex with underage girls.

Never even heard a whisper of the redheaded ex-prince going there,but even though I see Epstein having nothing to gain from blackmailing him,I guess it is possible.

YOU seem to be the expert on this,so fill us all in,bubba.

lol Petey...  you can't even get your Princes straight.  I suggest working on your "current events" skills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew_%26_the_Epstein_Scandal

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3686 on: September 04, 2023, 12:03:27 pm »
lol Petey...  you can't even get your Princes straight.  I suggest working on your "current events" skills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew_%26_the_Epstein_Scandal

@catfish1957

I don't HAVE "Princes" and  see no  reason to give a squat about other people's Princes.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3687 on: September 04, 2023, 07:15:49 pm »
@catfish1957

I don't HAVE "Princes" and  see no  reason to give a squat about other people's Princes.

:amen:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3688 on: September 07, 2023, 11:26:27 pm »
King Charles Honors Queen Elizabeth on First Anniversary of Her Death with Message and Rare Photo

King Charles is remembering his mother, Queen Elizabeth, on the first anniversary of her death.

After midnight on Friday in the U.K., the King issued a formal message to mark the anniversary, which doubles as his Accession Day. Charles immediately acceded to the throne when his mother died at age 96 on Sept. 8, 2022, at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. She reigned for a record 70 years and had recently celebrated her Platinum Jubilee.

“In marking the first anniversary of Her late Majesty’s death and my Accession, we recall with great affection her long life, devoted service and all she meant to so many of us,” King Charles said in the statement.

“I am deeply grateful, too, for the love and support that has been shown to my wife and myself during this year as we do our utmost to be of service to you all,” he added, referring to his wife Queen Camilla.

https://people.com/king-charles-honors-queen-elizabeth-first-anniversary-her-death-message-rare-photo-7966986

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3689 on: September 07, 2023, 11:26:52 pm »
King Charles Honors Queen Elizabeth on First Anniversary of Her Death with Message and Rare Photo

https://people.com/king-charles-honors-queen-elizabeth-first-anniversary-her-death-message-rare-photo-7966986

Gee, Time really flew, didn't it"?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3690 on: September 07, 2023, 11:34:07 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3691 on: September 07, 2023, 11:34:57 pm »
"Remembering her"?????

Short of brain damage,there is no way he can ever forget her.

And probably doesn't even want to  forget her.

That's just the way it is with mothers and their children,never mind Royal mothers  and their Royal Children.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3692 on: September 08, 2023, 12:19:50 am »
I forgot to add  there are some beautiful photos embedded in article with Kate and the late Queen. Also lots of hats for those of us who like the royal hats.

Camilla 'disapproving' of Kate is rich irony indeed.

Kate is classy, a word I'd never use for Camilla.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3693 on: September 08, 2023, 12:23:50 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3694 on: September 08, 2023, 12:31:44 am »
 Prince William, Kate Middleton ‘dreading’ Harry’s UK visit because of ‘severe lack of trust’: royal expert
By Leah Bitsky   
Published Sep. 7, 2023, 2:08 p.m. ET

Royal experts believe Prince William and Kate Middleton have no desire to reunite with Prince Harry or Meghan Markle.

Harry, 38, flew to London Thursday without Markle, 42, to attend a WellChild charity event, one day before the anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s death.

While it’s unclear if the Duke of Sussex will join family members in honoring his late grandmother’s memory, royal expert Kinsey Schofield suspects that William and Kate are “dreading” Prince Harry’s visit.

“It is my understanding that the Prince and Princess of Wales have no desire to meet with Harry – with or without Meghan Markle,” Schofield told Fox News in an interview published Thursday.

“There is a severe lack of trust, and they don’t want the conversation repeated to anyone.”

The “To Di For Daily” podcast host added that William and Middleton, both 41, most likely don’t want Harry’s presence to distract from honoring the longest-reigning British monarch, who died on Sept. 8, 2022 at age 96.

“Especially when William and [Middleton] are expected to publicly acknowledge the anniversary of the late queen’s passing. Harry will be, no doubt, a distraction and will create conflicting headlines that the palace will not appreciate,” Schofield said.

“He’s damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. … It’s a tough spot to be in, but Harry seems to be prioritizing philanthropy right now. I’m not surprised by his eagerness to attend.”

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/09/07/prince-william-kate-middleton-dreading-harrys-uk-visit-royal-expert/
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3695 on: September 08, 2023, 01:35:58 am »

@sneakypete

I'm with you on this.  It's probably he did stuff with Epstein, but that seems to have been with teenage girls.  Still creepy as hell, but a 10 year old and a 12 year old, one a boy...yeah, I'd need more than just some dude I've never heard of tweeting it too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3696 on: September 08, 2023, 01:36:55 am »
Prince William, Kate Middleton ‘dreading’ Harry’s UK visit because of ‘severe lack of trust’: royal expert
By Leah Bitsky   
Published Sep. 7, 2023, 2:08 p.m. ET

Royal experts believe Prince William and Kate Middleton have no desire to reunite with Prince Harry or Meghan Markle.

Harry, 38, flew to London Thursday without Markle, 42, to attend a WellChild charity event, one day before the anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s death.

While it’s unclear if the Duke of Sussex will join family members in honoring his late grandmother’s memory, royal expert Kinsey Schofield suspects that William and Kate are “dreading” Prince Harry’s visit.

“It is my understanding that the Prince and Princess of Wales have no desire to meet with Harry – with or without Meghan Markle,” Schofield told Fox News in an interview published Thursday.

“There is a severe lack of trust, and they don’t want the conversation repeated to anyone.”

The “To Di For Daily” podcast host added that William and Middleton, both 41, most likely don’t want Harry’s presence to distract from honoring the longest-reigning British monarch, who died on Sept. 8, 2022 at age 96.

“Especially when William and [Middleton] are expected to publicly acknowledge the anniversary of the late queen’s passing. Harry will be, no doubt, a distraction and will create conflicting headlines that the palace will not appreciate,” Schofield said.

“He’s damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. … It’s a tough spot to be in, but Harry seems to be prioritizing philanthropy right now. I’m not surprised by his eagerness to attend.”

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/09/07/prince-william-kate-middleton-dreading-harrys-uk-visit-royal-expert/

If they meet with him, they cannot control what he says about that meeting afterwards -- true or not.  I'd be leery too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3697 on: September 08, 2023, 12:19:53 pm »
King Charles pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth II on first anniversary of her death

By Nika Shakhnazarova
Published Sep. 8, 2023

King Charles paid poignant tribute to his late mother, Queen Elizabeth II, on the first anniversary of her death on Friday.

Charles praised the late monarch, who was Britain’s longest-reigning sovereign, in a pre-recorded speech that was written at Balmoral Castle.

The castle, located in Scotland, was Her Late Majesty’s favorite royal residence. It is also where she died on Sept. 8, 2022.

Charles recalled “with great affection her long life, devoted service and all she meant to so many of us.”

“In marking the first anniversary of Her Late Majesty’s death and my accession, we recall with great affection her long life, devoted service and all she meant to so many of us,” the King said in his tribute.

“I am deeply grateful, too, for the love and support that has been shown to my wife and myself during this year as we do our utmost to be of service to you all.”

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/09/08/king-charles-pays-tribute-to-late-queen-elizabeth-ii-on-first-anniversary-of-her-death/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3698 on: September 09, 2023, 01:03:29 am »
 Queen Elizabeth prepared cake for Lili’s first birthday — but Harry, Meghan were no-shows: ex-staffer
By Samantha Ibrahim   
Published Sep. 8, 2023, 12:27 p.m. ET

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle seemingly abandoned the late Queen Elizabeth last year when it came to celebrate their daughter Lilibet Diana’s first birthday.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex jetted across the pond from their California abode last June to attend the monarch’s Platinum Jubilee in England.

The couple were also commemorating their daughter’s big day at the time and according to royal footman Paul Burrell, the queen had a special dessert made for the little tyke.

However, the sovereign — who died on Sept. 8, 2022, at the age of 96 — allegedly didn’t get to meet with her great-granddaughter on her big day.

“Even on Lilibet’s first birthday the Queen didn’t see her,” Burrell, 65, told the Mirror recently.

“She saw her the day before. But on her birthday, the queen had a birthday cake made with one candle in it. And they never turned up. That candle was never lit,” Princess Diana’s former butler said.

The Invictus Games founder, 38, and the former actress, 42, had thrown a little bash for Lilibet at Frogmore Cottage in Windsor. The now-2-year-old was born on June 4, 2021, and was named after the queen and Harry’s late mother.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/08/harry-meghan-no-shows-as-queen-premiered-lili-a-birthday-cake-staffer/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3699 on: September 10, 2023, 08:31:09 pm »
Meghan Markle’s popularity in US falls well below Prince Harry’s: poll

By Jane Herz
Published Sep. 10, 2023

Meghan Markle may have been our very own American princess, but it’s her British prince whom the US loves most.

According to a new poll conducted by Newsweek, Prince Harry, 38, is slightly more popular than his wife, 42 — at least, among those surveyed in the US.

The poll asked 1,500 adults between September 3 and 4 their feelings about the ex-royals, finding that 33% of people reported their dislike for Markle, while a rivaling 31% said the opposite.

This gives her a net approval rating of -2, according to the outlet.

The former “Suits” star is down eight points from the outlet’s last royal poll that took place in June.

On the other hand, The Duke of Sussex was liked by 39% of people and disliked by 27%.

Nevertheless, Harry has also seen a drop in fan approval since June, when he was at +18 — now, coming in at a net approval of +12.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/10/meghan-markles-popularity-in-us-falls-well-below-prince-harrys-poll/