Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333069 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3650 on: August 24, 2023, 02:21:44 pm »
Prince Harry set to return to the UK solo ahead of Queen Elizabeth’s death anniversary: sources
By Nicki Cox and
Sara Nathan   
August 23, 2023

Prince Harry will be returning to the United Kingdom next month — but he won’t have his leading lady by his side.

Harry, 38, is set to appear at the annual WellChild charity event — which he has attended for 15 years — in London on Sept. 7 before he jets off to Germany for the sixth iteration of his Invictus Games competition.

However, sources familiar with the situation tell us that he will be traveling solo back to his homeland as his wife, Meghan Markle, has previous commitments with their children: Archie, 4, and Lilibet, 2.

On top of that, the Duke of Sussex will seemingly be passing through without visiting his estranged family, who will be commemorating the one-year anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s death just one day later.

Insiders tell us that Harry has yet to receive any invitation to join the family at Balmoral Castle for an intimate event that night.

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/08/23/prince-harry-set-to-return-to-the-uk-solo-ahead-of-queen-elizabeths-death-anniversary-sources/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3651 on: August 24, 2023, 02:30:40 pm »
Prince Andrew hides at Balmoral with King Charles amid bombshell docuseries: report

Since the Royals fortunes are so tied to good and bad PR.  My advise them is to surrender the Prince to law enforcement if the facts warrant.

Nothing rattles the rabble more than when Pedo privileged get off, when Joe Sixpack from Gloustershire  would be serving 10-20.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3652 on: August 24, 2023, 03:41:51 pm »
"However, sources familiar with the situation tell us that he will be traveling solo back to his homeland as his wife, Meghan Markle, has previous commitments with their children: Archie, 4, and Lilibet, 2.
"

That's a BS excuse.  These events he is attending are scheduled well in advance and had to have been on his calendar for a long time, they just don't pop up at the last minute, and four and two year olds aren't even aware of "commitments."

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3653 on: August 25, 2023, 11:28:49 am »
Meghan Markle’s first uncredited acting role resurfaces with ‘Married… with Children’ gig almost 30 years ago

By Nika Shakhnazarova
August 25, 2023

Before making it in show business, Meghan Markle rubbed shoulders with some of the most successful sitcom actors in Hollywood.

It’s no secret that the Duchess of Sussex, 42, was a well-established actress in her own right before becoming a royal — and she got her start in front of the camera at a very young age.

Markle’s first uncredited acting role was on the hit sitcom “Married… with Children,” which ran from 1988 until 1997.

She got to see the ins and outs of a TV show set thanks to her estranged father, Thomas Markle, who worked as a lighting director and director of photography for the show.

This week, a resurfaced image from an episode the duchess appeared in showed her as a teen in season 9 of the sitcom.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/25/meghan-markles-first-uncredited-acting-role-resurfaces-on-married-with-children-almost-30-years-ago/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3654 on: August 26, 2023, 11:25:53 pm »
 Meghan Markle poised to make $1M per post via Instagram: expert
By Alix Breeden and
Eileen Reslen   
August 26, 2023 4:31pm

Meghan Markle can make a pretty penny by posting on Instagram, according to a financial expert.

“I would expect her to quickly become one of the most followed accounts on Instagram,” adviser Eric Schiffer told the Daily Mail on Saturday.

“You have celebrities like the Kardashians who can command $1 million and up for a single post promoting a product. There is no reason Meghan couldn’t be earning those sorts of fees.”

Multiple sources exclusively told Page Six earlier this month that the Duchess of Sussex, 42, had secured the Instagram handle @megan.

However, a separate insider tells us Saturday that claims of Markle returning to the social media platform are false.

“How can she make money if she doesn’t even have Instagram and has no plans to have one?” the source rhetorically asks. Reps for the royal did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

However, if Markle does decide to create a profile one day, Schiffer said that she “has to be careful” so as to not be seen “hawking every product under the sun.”

“She will align with quality brands and companies that are on point with her political and social beliefs,” he added.

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/08/26/meghan-markle-poised-to-make-1-million-per-post-via-instagram-expert/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3655 on: August 26, 2023, 11:34:03 pm »
“You have celebrities like the Kardashians who can command $1 million and up for a single post promoting a product. There is no reason Meghan couldn’t be earning those sorts of fees.”
It would be interesting to see what types of products anyone would pay her to endorse.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3656 on: August 26, 2023, 11:51:27 pm »
I'm not so sure I'm a fan of the blazer with the trousers, but the color of the capri trousers is beautiful.  I love it!

Kate Middleton's black cherry capri trousers are the versatile upscale wardrobe essential we've been searching for

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3657 on: August 26, 2023, 11:52:14 pm »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3658 on: August 27, 2023, 12:24:44 am »
I'm not so sure I'm a fan of the blazer with the trousers, but the color of the capri trousers is beautiful.  I love it!

Kate Middleton's black cherry capri trousers are the versatile upscale wardrobe essential we've been searching for

I like the outfit. (Of course, she’d look good in a paper sack.)
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3659 on: August 27, 2023, 12:36:36 am »

How long till Markle Farkle wears the same colors or very close in an almost identical blazer and pants?

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3660 on: August 27, 2023, 02:52:08 am »
It would be interesting to see what types of products anyone would pay her to endorse.

Chemical castration pills?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3661 on: August 28, 2023, 04:48:37 pm »
 King Charles welcomes back disgraced brother Prince Andrew as ‘part of the family’: report
By Emily Selleck   
August 28, 2023 12:15pm

Prince Andrew is being welcomed back into the royal fold despite his association with late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, according to a new report.

King Charles lll invited his disgraced younger brother to join senior members of the royal family in Scotland, where Prince William was photographed driving Andrew to a church service on Sunday.

“Andrew won’t ever have the same ceremonial role within the family; he is no longer and never will be a working royal. That is clear,” a source described as a friend of the king told the Daily Beast Monday.

“But he is part of the family. He is the king’s brother. He has not been found guilty of any crime, and I think it’s fair to say that the king is making it clear that he won’t turn his back on his brother.”

Andrew — who has laid low since his mother, the late Queen Elizabeth II, stripped him of his royal and military titles last year — was in clear view of photographers when he arrived at Balmoral Castle with William and Kate Middleton over the weekend.

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/08/28/king-charles-welcomes-back-disgraced-brother-prince-andrew/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3662 on: August 28, 2023, 04:55:25 pm »
King Charles welcomes back disgraced brother Prince Andrew as ‘part of the family’: report

So much for the perception that the Royals had state of the art PR functionality. 

What a goof.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3663 on: August 29, 2023, 03:26:43 pm »
King Charles to ax 20% of royal household staff in ‘major shakeup’: report

By Nika Shakhnazarova   
August 29, 2023

King Charles is looking to trim the fat of his royal household staff as he plans to axe a whopping 20% of jobs in a “major shakeup,” according to a report.

The King has made his desire for a slimmed-down monarchy known ever since assuming the throne — and it seems as though he’s finally making the necessary changes for a more efficient environment.

Charles and his wife, Queen Camilla, reportedly believe that too many members of staff are doing similar jobs, The Mail on Sunday reports.

And the massive job cut is believed to affect “dozens” of employees at Buckingham Palace, Sandringham, Windsor Castle, and Balmoral — the major royal residences.

“There is a real feeling that the staffing at all the palaces is too heavy,” a source told the outlet. “There are far too many assistants to assistants. The King and Queen would prefer to pay people proper wages top to bottom but have less people.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/29/king-charles-planning-major-shakeup-to-royal-household-staff-report/

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #3664 on: August 29, 2023, 03:30:07 pm »
King Charles to ax 20% of royal household staff in ‘major shakeup’: report

Interesting that this was announced the day after Andrew is being welcomed back into the fold. PR countering move to the UK masses if you ask me.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3665 on: August 29, 2023, 03:35:29 pm »
So much for the perception that the Royals had state of the art PR functionality. 

What a goof.

:yowsa:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3666 on: August 29, 2023, 04:05:58 pm »
 Prince Harry wanted Princess Di’s blue engagement ring — but William got it first
By Samantha Ibrahim   
August 29, 2023 9:53am

Ring-a-bling-bling!

The late Princess Diana’s infamous 12-carat sapphire-and-diamond ring has been a treasured hunk of jewelry in the royal family for decades.

While Prince William, 41, gifted his now-wife Kate Middleton with the glistening rock when they became engaged back in 2010, Prince Harry reportedly also wanted the ring for his future spouse.

The Princess of Wales’ former butler Paul Burrell revealed in the Amazon Prime documentary “The Diana Story” that when she died in 1997, both of her young sons were allowed to pick out something from her sparkling collection to hold onto.

Burrell, 65, claimed that Harry, now 38, got her iconic navy blue engagement ring that she received from King (then Prince) Charles in 1981, while William, 41, desired her Cartier watch.

According to Burrell, the wristwatch was given to Diana on her 21st birthday by her father, John Spencer.

The “Entertaining With Style” author also noted that the Duke of Sussex once said, “I remember when I held mummy’s hand when I was a small boy and that ring always hurt me because it was so big.”

When it was time for the William to propose to Middleton 13 years ago, Harry had allowed his older brother to use their mother’s engagement circlet.

“Harry said to him [William]: ‘Wouldn’t it be fitting if she had mommy’s ring?’ ” Burrell said in the documentary.

“One day that ring will be sat on the throne of England. Harry gave up his precious treasure, his one thing he kept from his mother, he gave to his brother. That’s selfless, kind, and exactly who Diana was,” the ex-royal household servant added.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/08/29/selfless-prince-harry-gave-dis-engagement-ring-to-william/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3667 on: August 29, 2023, 04:13:03 pm »
I had read that before.  A wonderful act of kindness from Harry to his brother, but it is a shame that so much jealousy has set in with Markle and Kate.  Markle expected more notoriety and superiority than she received ... so both her and Harry have caused dissension within the family.

BTW I think the ring looks absolutely fabulous on Kate.  happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3668 on: August 29, 2023, 04:20:39 pm »
I had read that before.  A wonderful act of kindness from Harry to his brother, but it is a shame that so much jealousy has set in with Markle and Kate.  Markle expected more notoriety and superiority than she received ... so both her and Harry have caused dissension within the family.

BTW I think the ring looks absolutely fabulous on Kate.  happy77

It also guarantees the ring stays in the family...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3669 on: August 30, 2023, 04:40:49 pm »
Prince Harry trashes family’s lack of ‘support’ after Princess Diana’s death in latest royal dig
By Leah Bitsky   
August 30, 2023

Prince Harry shaded his royal family members yet again, this time claiming no one was there for him after mom Princess Diana died in 1997 – or when he returned home from serving in Afghanistan with PTSD.

“The trigger to me was actually returning from Afghanistan, but the stuff that was coming up was from…1997 from the age of 12,” the Duke of Sussex said in his new Netflix limited series, “Heart of Invictus,” which premiered Wednesday.

“The biggest struggle for me is that no one around me could really help,” he continued.

“I didn’t have that support structure, that network, or that expert advice to identify what was actually going on with me.”

Harry, 38, shared that he “suppressed” his trauma from losing his mother at “such a young age” and was “never really aware” of his emotions until it “all came fizzing out.”

“I was bouncing off the walls,” he recalled. “Like, what is going on here? I’m feeling everything as opposed to being numb.”

But it wasn’t until years later, when he was truly struggling, that he decided to seek help for his mental health.

“Unfortunately, like most of us, the first time you really consider therapy is when you’re lying on the floor in the fetal position, probably wishing that you dealt with some of this stuff previously,” he said.

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/08/30/prince-harry-says-he-didnt-have-support-after-princess-dianas-death/
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3670 on: August 30, 2023, 05:45:56 pm »
Prince Harry trashes family’s lack of ‘support’ after Princess Diana’s death in latest royal dig
By Leah Bitsky   
August 30, 2023

Prince Harry shaded his royal family members yet again, this time claiming no one was there for him after mom Princess Diana died in 1997 – or when he returned home from serving in Afghanistan with PTSD.

“The trigger to me was actually returning from Afghanistan, but the stuff that was coming up was from…1997 from the age of 12,” the Duke of Sussex said in his new Netflix limited series, “Heart of Invictus,” which premiered Wednesday.

“The biggest struggle for me is that no one around me could really help,” he continued.

“I didn’t have that support structure, that network, or that expert advice to identify what was actually going on with me.”

Harry, 38, shared that he “suppressed” his trauma from losing his mother at “such a young age” and was “never really aware” of his emotions until it “all came fizzing out.”

“I was bouncing off the walls,” he recalled. “Like, what is going on here? I’m feeling everything as opposed to being numb.”

But it wasn’t until years later, when he was truly struggling, that he decided to seek help for his mental health.

“Unfortunately, like most of us, the first time you really consider therapy is when you’re lying on the floor in the fetal position, probably wishing that you dealt with some of this stuff previously,” he said.

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/08/30/prince-harry-says-he-didnt-have-support-after-princess-dianas-death/
Boy I remember how the Brits were all about stiff upper lip and prevailing, I think with Harry out of the succession England has dodged a bullet and poor poor Harry's trembling upper lip.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3671 on: August 30, 2023, 06:45:06 pm »
Boy I remember how the Brits were all about stiff upper lip and prevailing, I think with Harry out of the succession England has dodged a bullet and poor poor Harry's trembling upper lip.

@GtHawk

He has no Royal blood to start with. His mother married into the family,and then got pregnant by some Royal Guard whose duty  it was to teach her how to ride a horse.

"Saddle up,bitch!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3672 on: August 30, 2023, 06:47:24 pm »
I seem to remember that QE2 did get them grief counseling when the boys moved in with her after Diana's death......anyone else?
Support the USO

Offline berdie

« Reply #3673 on: August 30, 2023, 07:25:06 pm »
Sounds to me like Harry is one of those super sensitive people that can't let go of things. :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3674 on: August 30, 2023, 07:35:49 pm »
I'm sure he was offered all the help he ever could have needed. He's just a freaking  888cryingkitty
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org