Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332830 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3600 on: August 08, 2023, 12:49:28 pm »
Like I said before, we've stayed at a nice little inexpensive hotel near Paddington Station that I'm sure Harry and Meg would like on their infrequent visits to London. English breakfast is included, and it's within walking distance of Kensington Palace, I believe. I'll be happy to track down the name and address and let him know.  :laugh:

:silly:

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3601 on: August 08, 2023, 11:18:54 pm »
Did Meghan and Harry Offend Kate and William By Using the Name Archie?

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a31913836/archie-nickname-prince-george/

If you have any baby-having friends, you'll already know that hell hath no fury like a parent who thinks another parent "stole" their baby name. (Remember in Friends when Monica graciously "gave" Rachel her baby name, Emma, as a gift?) Well, along with all the other issues that led to the painful rift between Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's household and Prince William and Kate Middleton's, a new report points out that Kate and Will may have felt snubbed that Meghan and Harry named their son "Archie." The reason? Prince George's nickname had been "Archie"—and this is verified, having been reported well before Archie Harrison was born. ( https://www.bustle.com/p/prince-georges-nickname-is-archie-this-theory-may-explain-why-15903725 )

Let's back up a little. When Meghan was pregnant with Archie Harrison, The Sun reported in January of 2019 that Prince George had told a passer-by that his name was Archie.  The passer-by told The Sun: “I was asked by a police minder not to take a photo of the children, which I didn’t, but George started stroking my dog. Just to be friendly I engaged in a bit of small talk and I asked George what his name was, even though obviously I knew it. To my astonishment he said ‘I’m called Archie’ with a big smile on his face. I don’t know why he calls himself Archie but kids often play with their names and I think it’s lovely.”

Harry and Meghan have never come up with an original idea in their lives. Even their daughter's name, Lilibet Diana, is way to close the Princess Charlotte's full given name, Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. It is also said that when Prince Phillip died, QEII asked that nobody refer to her by Lilibet since that was his pet name for her, and that H&M did not ask her permission to use that name.

Why in the world would William and Kate want them back in Kensington? They simply can't be trusted.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3602 on: August 08, 2023, 11:36:14 pm »
Harry and Meghan have never come up with an original idea in their lives. Even their daughter's name, Lilibet Diana, is way to close the Princess Charlotte's full given name, Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. It is also said that when Prince Phillip died, QEII asked that nobody refer to her by Lilibet since that was his pet name for her, and that H&M did not ask her permission to use that name.

Why in the world would William and Kate want them back in Kensington? They simply can't be trusted.

My guess is they need material for Spare 2... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3603 on: August 09, 2023, 05:57:09 pm »
The Royal Family 'is distancing itself from Harry and Meghan': After Harry's HRH title was stripped from website, expert warns the Sussexes are seen as 'unpredictable and unreliable' - but 'need royal links for their brand'

Prince Harry is no longer called His Royal Highness on the Royal Family website

By Chris Matthews and Mark Duell and Rory Tingle

Published: 09:44 EDT, 9 August 2023 | Updated: 13:17 EDT, 9 August 2023

Changes made to the Royal Family website are the latest sign of the institution 'distancing' itself from Harry and Meghan, a royal expert said today.

Biographies of the couple have been moved down the homepage so they now appear towards the bottom alongside the Duke of Kent and Prince Andrew.

Meanwhile, Harry's styling as His Royal Highness has been quietly ditched from the site. 

Under the terms of the 2020 Megxit agreement, the Palace said Harry and Meghan Markle could retain their HRH titles but would not be allowed to use them after stepping down as senior royals.

Even so, parts of the royal website have referred to Harry as HRH for the last three years, seemingly in error. After a series of updates made on Friday there are no longer any references to the Duke as HRH.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12389169/Royal-Family-distancing-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3604 on: August 09, 2023, 06:03:37 pm »
My guess is they need material for Spare 2... :shrug:

Wouldn't the full title of that be:  "Spare 2; retread."?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3605 on: August 09, 2023, 06:51:07 pm »
What's his  new title,"Megan's Bitch"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3606 on: August 09, 2023, 07:14:58 pm »
King Charles called on to 'release the truth' on UFOs, prepare religious for impact of ET life

King Charles is under pressure to call on the UK government to release more information about UFOs and the possibility of extraterrestrial life in order to help prepare for the country's first contact with aliens.

The King, like his late father Prince Philip, has an "interest in UFOs," according to Mark Christopher Lee whose new documentary, "God Versus Aliens," examines the impact the discovery of extraterrestrial beings would have on religion, the UK Mirror reported.

Lee argued that Charles, as the head of the Church of England, "has a duty to prepare the millions of followers of the Church around the world for the impact of disclosure that we are not the only sentient life in the universe."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/king-charles-release-truth-ufos-prepare-religious-impact-et-life
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3607 on: August 09, 2023, 09:26:13 pm »
King Charles called on to 'release the truth' on UFOs, prepare religious for impact of ET life

Lee argued that Charles, as the head of the Church of England, "has a duty to prepare the millions of followers of the Church around the world for the impact of disclosure that we are not the only sentient life in the universe."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/king-charles-release-truth-ufos-prepare-religious-impact-et-life

@Gefn

As an agnostic,it pains  me to  realize that it seems like *I* am the one that has to point this out,but that neither proves nor disproves the existence of a God.

IF there is a God and he/she/whatever has the power to create humankind,why wouldn't he/she/it/whatever also have the power to create other sentient life forms?

Maybe he/she/it/whatever has created thousands of different sentient life-forms over the unknown thousands of years it has been  been in existence?

After all,he/she/it/whatever,HAS to be tired of watching re-runs by now.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 09:28:56 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3608 on: August 09, 2023, 10:33:28 pm »
The answer is ... He does have the power!

@Texas Yellow Rose

Good luck proving it because you can't. "I think/I believe" is NOT proof.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #3609 on: August 09, 2023, 10:43:27 pm »
This thread probably isn't the appropriate place for a theological discussion.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3610 on: August 09, 2023, 10:57:36 pm »
In answer to the question I quoted, "IF there is a God and he/she/whatever has the power to create humankind,why wouldn't he/she/it/whatever also have the power to create other sentient life forms?"

maybe you would prefer I said, "He would."

@Texas Yellow Rose

You don't "get" that it was clearly implied?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3611 on: August 10, 2023, 01:24:44 pm »
Prince Harry’s feud with King Charles, Prince William at intervention point: expert

By Nika Shakhnazarova
August 10, 2023

Prince Harry’s ongoing rift with his family is said to have reached a boiling point, a royal expert has claimed.

The Duke of Sussex is en route Thursday to Singapore to attend a fundraiser polo match, while his brother Prince William is also headed there — but at a later date.

And according to royal expert and True Royalty TV co-founder Nick Bullen, a heartfelt reunion between the brothers will not be on the cards anytime soon.

“I’m sure everybody managed those diaries to make sure there was no crossover whatsoever,” Bullen told Fox News.

“Harry hasn’t even been going to old friends’ weddings. So, those moments where they might bump into each other aren’t happening, let alone the choreographed moments.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/10/prince-harrys-feud-with-king-charles-prince-william-at-intervention-point-expert/

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3612 on: August 11, 2023, 02:21:54 pm »
King Charles gives Prince William command of Harry’s old Army unit in major royal reshuffle

By Nika Shakhnazarova   
August 11, 2023

King Charles has handed over the reins of Prince Harry’s old Army unit to the heir to the throne, Prince William.

The monarch made several high-profile military appointments this week in a major military reshuffle just weeks before the death anniversary of his late mother, Queen Elizabeth II.

The Prince of Wales will now head up The Army Air Corps as the Colonel-in-Chief — a military unit previously belonging to his globe-trotting brother, who served as an Apache helicopter pilot in Afghanistan.

Elsewhere, Kate Middleton also received more responsibility from the King, who appointed three new roles to her — including one that is a sweet nod to her grandfather.

Among the roles given to the Princess of Wales is the Commodore-in-Chief of the Fleet Air Arm.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/11/king-charles-gives-william-command-of-harrys-old-army-unit-in-major-royal-reshuffle/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3613 on: August 11, 2023, 03:00:24 pm »
 ////00000////

This happens all the time to Common-ers who $h!t in their own nests.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3614 on: August 11, 2023, 03:56:02 pm »
Prince Harry said he’d ‘happily’ live in Japan during solo visit to Tokyo

By Nika Shakhnazarova   
August 11, 2023

Prince Harry said he would be happy to leave California behind — and even revealed the place he’d “happily live” in.

The Duke of Sussex, 38, spoke Wednesday at the International Sports Promotion Society (ISPS) Sports Values – Summer Edition summit in Tokyo, Japan, where he expressed his love for the country and its culture.

“I’ve been involved in many charities for most of my life and I get a huge amount of fulfillment giving back to as many people as possible,” he told the crowd. “My life is charity, always has been, always will be.”

“Your warmth, your compassion, your generosity, every single element of the Japanese culture is really unique and very, very special,” the exiled royal added.

“I noticed it my first visit four years ago when I came for the Rugby World Cup. And I would happily live here if you’d have me.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/11/prince-harry-shares-place-hed-happily-live-and-its-not-hollywood/

Online libertybele

« Reply #3615 on: August 11, 2023, 04:00:47 pm »
Why oh why does the press continue to call Princess Catherine Kate Middleton?

Kate Middleton and Prince William Get Special New Titles From King Charles III

Kate Middleton and Prince William are expanding their royal roles yet again.

Nearly a year after they were dubbed the Princess and Prince of Wales by King Charles III following the death of Queen Elizabeth II, the royal couple have been given additional titles after a reshuffling of military appointments within the family, according to The Telegraph, citing the Buckingham Palace.

Kate has been appointed the Commodore-in-Chief of the Fleet Air Arm, Colonel-in-Chief of the 1st Queen's Dragoon Guards and Royal Honorary Air Commodore of Royal Air Force Coningsby. Meanwhile, William has been named Colonel-in-Chief, The Mercian Regiment; Colonel-in-Chief, The Army Air Corps; and Royal Honorary Air Commodore, RAF Valley, where he previously spent three years as a search and rescue pilot.

In becoming the new Royal Honorary Air Commodore for RAF Coningsby, Kate lands her first senior role for the Royal Air Force (RAF). However, the title also holds a special connection to her grandfather, Captain Peter Middleton, who flew alongside Queen Elizabeth's late husband Prince Philip during a two-month aerial tour of South America in 1962, according to The Telegraph.............

https://www.eonline.com/news/1382800/kate-middleton-and-prince-william-get-special-new-titles-from-king-charles-iii
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3616 on: August 12, 2023, 04:23:43 pm »
Buckingham Palace delivered ‘brutal reality check’ to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle: expert

By Nika Shakhnazarova   
August 12, 2023

Buckingham Palace has been accused of serving Prince Harry and Meghan Markle with a “brutal reality check,” according to a royal expert.

Harry was quietly stripped of “His Royal Highness” from his profile page this week shortly after the Express pointed out the “major blunder” on their site.

Royal expert Richard Kay labeled the move “brutal,” adding that it was “no coincidence” that the Duke of Sussex’s Japan trip lined up with the update.

“For it was surely no coincidence that the Prince’s arrival in the Far East coincided with the brutal reality check administered by Buckingham Palace about his status — and that of his wife, Meghan — in the new‑look Royal Family,” Kay wrote for the Daily Mail.

Kay added that sources close to the monarch claim the royals are furious at “sustained” attacks from the Sussexes.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/12/buckingham-palace-delivered-brutal-reality-check-to-harry-meghan-expert/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3617 on: August 12, 2023, 07:11:08 pm »
Prince Harry said he’d ‘happily’ live in Japan during solo visit to Tokyo
My gosh, who cares? Just go, already. Or not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3618 on: August 12, 2023, 07:18:37 pm »
My gosh, who cares? Just go, already. Or not.
Japan says 'you no royal now? FO whiner boy!'

Online libertybele

« Reply #3619 on: August 12, 2023, 07:47:44 pm »
Japan says 'you no royal now? FO whiner boy!'

:silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3620 on: August 14, 2023, 07:25:59 pm »
 Kate Middleton making secret, late-night calls to Prince Harry: report
By Jane Herz   
August 13, 2023 8:56pm

Golden receiver?

Kate Middleton, 41, has been phoning her brother-in-law, Prince Harry, 38, late at night as a “kind gesture” in an effort to mend his fractured relationship with the royal family, according to UK’s Closer Weekly.

“Kate has been in touch with Harry to tell him to keep his chin up and not worry too much about these temporary setbacks,” an unidentified source claimed to the outlet last week.

The source also alleged that throughout the familial turmoil, Middleton’s relationship with Harry has “remained intact.”

“She feels very sorry for him right now,” the source continued. “Seeing him go through all these setbacks is very difficult to witness and it tugs at her heartstrings — especially as his court trial is taking place so close to their home.”

The Post reached out to representatives for Harry and Kensington Palace for comment.

Harry visited London in June to testify against the publisher of UK’s Daily Mirror as part of his ongoing claim that its journalists hacked his phone years ago.

Meanwhile, he was granted an allowance last month to take News Group Newspapers to trial over allegations it used “illegal methods” to gather information against him, according to People.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/08/13/kate-middleton-making-secret-calls-to-prince-harry-report/
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #3621 on: August 14, 2023, 07:53:07 pm »
Kate Middleton making secret, late-night calls to Prince Harry: report
By Jane Herz   
August 13, 2023 8:56pm

Golden receiver?

Kate Middleton, 41, has been phoning her brother-in-law, Prince Harry, 38, late at night as a “kind gesture” in an effort to mend his fractured relationship with the royal family, according to UK’s Closer Weekly.

“Kate has been in touch with Harry to tell him to keep his chin up and not worry too much about these temporary setbacks,” an unidentified source claimed to the outlet last week.

The source also alleged that throughout the familial turmoil, Middleton’s relationship with Harry has “remained intact.”

“She feels very sorry for him right now,” the source continued. “Seeing him go through all these setbacks is very difficult to witness and it tugs at her heartstrings — especially as his court trial is taking place so close to their home.”

The Post reached out to representatives for Harry and Kensington Palace for comment.

Harry visited London in June to testify against the publisher of UK’s Daily Mirror as part of his ongoing claim that its journalists hacked his phone years ago.

Meanwhile, he was granted an allowance last month to take News Group Newspapers to trial over allegations it used “illegal methods” to gather information against him, according to People.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/08/13/kate-middleton-making-secret-calls-to-prince-harry-report/

If she indeed is making calls to Harry IMHO she is making huge mistake. His father extended an olive branch to him and he refused.  He went on national TV and trashed the family then wrote a book and he continued to trash the family.  Why should she feel sorry for him?  I can't help but wonder what her true motive is here.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3622 on: August 15, 2023, 11:43:14 am »
Prince Harry’s ‘royal status has gone’ as he is ‘ignored’ at polo match: expert

By Nika Shakhnazarova
August 15, 2023

Prince Harry’s royal status has vanished after he was reportedly “ignored” at a fundraiser polo match last week, a royal expert has claimed.

The Duke of Sussex, 38, visited Japan and Singapore to raise funds for his charity, leaving his wife Meghan Markle in California with their two kids: Prince Archie, 4, and Princess Lilibet, 2.

And as the duke rolled up his sleeves to take part it the Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup — an event that helps Sentebale — a charity founded by Harry.

But the duke was reportedly “ignored” by attendees at the event.

“Harry probably doesn’t have any body language for moments like this — when he is left alone, un-hosted and virtually ignored by the others at the event,” royal expert and body language guru Judi James told the Express.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/15/prince-harrys-royal-status-has-gone-as-he-is-ignored-at-polo-match-expert/

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3623 on: August 15, 2023, 12:30:36 pm »
If she indeed is making calls to Harry IMHO she is making huge mistake. His father extended an olive branch to him and he refused.  He went on national TV and trashed the family then wrote a book and he continued to trash the family.  Why should she feel sorry for him?  I can't help but wonder what her true motive is here.

Maybe she’s simply tired of the lousy family dynamics. And doesn’t want her children to follow that path when they are older.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3624 on: August 16, 2023, 12:26:12 pm »
King Charles would want to meet grandchildren Archie, Lilibet on 75th birthday: expert

By Nika Shakhnazarova
August 16, 2023

King Charles wants to finally hug his grandchildren Archie and Lilibet for the first time on his birthday in November, according to a royal expert.

“Charles would want Harry and Meghan’s children there,” royal biographer and expert Angela Levin told the Sun. “If Harry and Meghan want to make an excuse, that’s their decision.”

Tensions reached an all-time high in the inner circle due to conflict between the royal family and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, meaning that their kids have yet to meet their grandfather.

Levin claimed that the Montecito-based couple will also want to attend the King’s birthday celebrations in the UK, adding that she doesn’t see why Markle wouldn’t be invited.

It’s still unclear, however, whether or not a reunion between the Sussexes and the Firm is on the cards at this time, especially since Markle didn’t attend Charles’ coronation in May.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/king-charles-would-want-to-meet-grandchildren-archie-lilibet-on-75th-birthday-expert/