Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332907 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3500 on: June 21, 2023, 05:04:05 am »

LOL!  These kids reacted better than I did.  When we were dating, we spent a weekend in NYC and took the famous "romantic" carriage ride through Central Park. The smell was so damn strong I was ready to abandon ship and hitch back to the hotel.  I thought it was just me until Steve volunteered " I hope the wind shifts soon, this is actually starting to sting!".  :laugh:

Kudos to the kids!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3501 on: June 21, 2023, 05:25:57 am »
I really like the ensemble ----- except I would have left off the pin.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3502 on: June 21, 2023, 05:36:59 am »

LOL!  These kids reacted better than I did.  When we were dating, we spent a weekend in NYC and took the famous "romantic" carriage ride through Central Park. The smell was so damn strong I was ready to abandon ship and hitch back to the hotel.  I thought it was just me until Steve volunteered " I hope the wind shifts soon, this is actually starting to sting!".  :laugh:

Kudos to the kids!

@Right_in_Virginia

Notice how  the girl is smiling,while the boys look like they are going to puke?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3503 on: June 21, 2023, 11:54:00 am »
Chatter at Royal Ascot was about Camilla’s frosty relationship with Harry and Meghan: ‘Everyone happy they weren’t here’

By Ian Mohr
June 20, 2023

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle did not attend this year’s Royal Ascot — the fancy horse race that’s one of the highlights of England’s social season — but their names were apparently on everyone’s lips.

And not in a good way.

King Charles III and Queen Camilla presided over the horsey spectacle that was known as one of Queen Elizabeth II’s most beloved events.

A source told Page Six, “The gossip in the royal enclosure was how happy everyone was that Meghan and Harry weren’t here.”

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/06/20/chatter-at-royal-ascot-was-about-camillas-frosty-relationship-with-harry-and-meghan-everyone-happy-they-werent-here/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3504 on: June 22, 2023, 07:33:38 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Notice how  the girl is smiling,while the boys look like they are going to puke?
@sneakypete

Well, I guess that tells us who dealt it!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3505 on: June 22, 2023, 07:38:45 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #3506 on: June 22, 2023, 07:41:24 pm »
Louie and his expressions are very heartwarming.  He's quite the character.  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3507 on: June 22, 2023, 09:25:12 pm »
Prince Andrew may have kept in touch with Jeffrey Epstein months after he claims they cut ties

By Lee Brown
June 22, 2023

Disgraced Prince Andrew appears to have kept in touch with late pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein — even after he claimed to have flown to Manhattan just to dump him.

The younger son of King Charles III spent large chunks of his disastrous 2019 interview with the BBC justifying his four-day stay at Epstein’s mansion in December 2010 as a brave decision to stop seeing the shady multimillionaire who’d been released from jail months earlier for having sex with underage girls.

“I took the decision that I had to show leadership and I had to go and see him and I had to tell him, ‘That’s it,'” Andrew said, decrying his only mistake as his “tendency to be too honorable.”

He claimed that photos of them walking through Central Park were taken at the very moment he was telling the pervert he “didn’t “think it was appropriate” to stay friends.

“And to this day, I never had any contact with him,” he firmly told “Newsnight” in the sitdown in 2019, months after Epstein killed himself in prison while awaiting further serious child-sex charges.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/22/prince-andrew-may-have-kept-in-touch-with-jeffrey-epstein/

Online libertybele

« Reply #3508 on: June 22, 2023, 09:30:52 pm »
Prince Andrew may have kept in touch with Jeffrey Epstein months after he claims they cut ties

By Lee Brown
June 22, 2023

Disgraced Prince Andrew appears to have kept in touch with late pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein — even after he claimed to have flown to Manhattan just to dump him.

The younger son of King Charles III spent large chunks of his disastrous 2019 interview with the BBC justifying his four-day stay at Epstein’s mansion in December 2010 as a brave decision to stop seeing the shady multimillionaire who’d been released from jail months earlier for having sex with underage girls.

“I took the decision that I had to show leadership and I had to go and see him and I had to tell him, ‘That’s it,'” Andrew said, decrying his only mistake as his “tendency to be too honorable.”

He claimed that photos of them walking through Central Park were taken at the very moment he was telling the pervert he “didn’t “think it was appropriate” to stay friends.

“And to this day, I never had any contact with him,” he firmly told “Newsnight” in the sitdown in 2019, months after Epstein killed himself in prison while awaiting further serious child-sex charges.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/22/prince-andrew-may-have-kept-in-touch-with-jeffrey-epstein/

Three Royals that I could care less about; Andrew, Harry and Markle.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3509 on: June 25, 2023, 11:36:12 pm »
Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, treated for breast cancer

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, has been treated for breast cancer, her spokesman has said.

The 63-year-old duchess was recently diagnosed with an early form of the disease, which was detected at a routine mammogram screening, he added.

In a statement to Sky News, the spokesman said she was "advised she needed to undergo surgery which has taken place successfully".

"The duchess is receiving the best medical care, and her doctors have told her that the prognosis is good," the spokesman said.

https://news.sky.com/story/sarah-ferguson-duchess-of-york-treated-for-breast-cancer-12909474
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3510 on: June 25, 2023, 11:36:59 pm »
Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, treated for breast cancer

https://news.sky.com/story/sarah-ferguson-duchess-of-york-treated-for-breast-cancer-12909474

She’s only 63. I thought she was older. Prayers for her
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3511 on: June 26, 2023, 05:24:01 pm »
Meghan Markle is ‘not a great’ talent, UTA CEO says after Spotify podcast goes bust

By Leah Bitsky
June 26, 2023

The CEO of United Talent Agency blasted Meghan Markle as untalented after Spotify put the kibosh on the Duchess of Sussex’s podcast.

“Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent,” Jeremy Zimmer told Semafor at the 2023 Cannes Lions advertising festival last week.

“And, you know, just because you’re famous doesn’t make you great at something,” he added.

Zimmer, who co-founded UTA in 1991, has represented major stars throughout his career including Mariah Carey, Bryan Cranston, DJ Khaled, Chelsea Handler and Kevin Hart.

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/06/26/meghan-markle-is-not-a-great-talent-uta-ceo-says/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3512 on: June 27, 2023, 12:54:47 am »
More

'Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent': Hollywood talent agency supremo Jeremy Zimmer dismisses Duchess as a talentless broadcaster after Spotify axed its £18m deal with the Sussexes

By Richard Eden for the Daily Mail

Published: 11:29 EDT, 26 June 2023 | Updated: 17:50 EDT, 26 June 2023

The Duchess of Sussex has been dismissed as a talentless broadcaster by one of Hollywood’s most powerful figures.

Jeremy Zimmer, who has guided the film careers of stars such as Benedict Cumberbatch and Damian Lewis, gave his withering verdict on the abilities of the American former actress after streaming giant Spotify axed its £18million deal with her and Prince Harry after just one podcast series.

Zimmer, the chief executive of United Talent Agency, said he was not surprised that Spotify had ditched the couple.

‘Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent,’ he said.

Speaking to the news website Semafor at the Cannes Lions advertising festival in France, Zimmer added. ‘And, you know, just because you’re famous, doesn’t make you great at something.’

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12235127/Hollywood-talent-agency-supremo-Jeremy-Zimmer-dismisses-Meghan-talentless-broadcaster.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #3513 on: June 27, 2023, 12:56:25 am »
Harry and Markle - a perfect match.  Both grifters and losers. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3514 on: June 27, 2023, 09:20:54 pm »
More

'Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent': Hollywood talent agency supremo Jeremy Zimmer dismisses Duchess as a talentless broadcaster after Spotify axed its £18m deal with the Sussexes

By Richard Eden for the Daily Mail

Published: 11:29 EDT, 26 June 2023 | Updated: 17:50 EDT, 26 June 2023

The Duchess of Sussex has been dismissed as a talentless broadcaster by one of Hollywood’s most powerful figures.

Jeremy Zimmer, who has guided the film careers of stars such as Benedict Cumberbatch and Damian Lewis, gave his withering verdict on the abilities of the American former actress after streaming giant Spotify axed its £18million deal with her and Prince Harry after just one podcast series.

Zimmer, the chief executive of United Talent Agency, said he was not surprised that Spotify had ditched the couple.

‘Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent,’ he said.

Speaking to the news website Semafor at the Cannes Lions advertising festival in France, Zimmer added. ‘And, you know, just because you’re famous, doesn’t make you great at something.’

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12235127/Hollywood-talent-agency-supremo-Jeremy-Zimmer-dismisses-Meghan-talentless-broadcaster.html

@mystery-ak

I thought she was pretty good in that "office drama" she played in. Don't recall seeing her in anything else.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3515 on: June 28, 2023, 12:32:15 am »
Netflix reveals fate of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle deal after Spotify dumps couple

By Nicki Cox
June 27, 2023

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s deal with Spotify may be coming to an end but their partnership with Netflix is far from over.

A spokesperson for Netflix told People on Tuesday that the pair’s content creation company, Archewell Productions, is currently working on several projects with the streaming service.

“We value our partnership with Archewell Productions,” they told the outlet. “‘Harry & Meghan’ was Netflix’s biggest documentary debut ever, and we’ll continue to work together on a number of projects, including the upcoming documentary series ‘Heart of Invictus.'”

While “Harry & Meghan” gave insight into the pair’s rocky relationship with the rest of the royal family, “Heart of Invictus” follows a group of athletes that competed in Prince Harry’s Invictus Games, a competition for wounded service personnel.

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/06/27/netflix-reveals-fate-of-prince-harry-meghan-markle-deal-after-spotify-dumps-couple/

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3516 on: June 28, 2023, 10:52:46 am »
YouTuber accuses Meghan, Harry of ‘defaming’ her in Netflix doc: I’ll ‘nail their ass to the wall’

By Nika Shakhnazarova
June 28, 2023

Youtube star Shallon Lester vowed to pursue further legal action against Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, hoping to “nail their ass” for allegedly “defaming” in their Netflix documentary.

In their bombshell six-part series, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex implied that Lester was part of an online hate campaign against the couple.

A video clip from Lester’s Youtube account was highlighted in a montage where it was alleged 70 percent of 114,000 hateful posts directed at the couple came from 83 social media accounts.

She has since called the claims “a festival of bulls–t” in a YouTube video shared with fans Tuesday.

“Believe me when I say I’m pursuing every opportunity to nail their ass to the wall for this,” said Lester, who boasts over 346,000 subscribers on the platform.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/28/youtuber-accuses-meghan-harry-of-defaming-her-in-netflix-doc-ill-nail-their-ass-to-the-wall/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3517 on: June 28, 2023, 01:02:11 pm »
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry accused of 'ripping off' idea for new Netflix project
By Svar Nanan-Sen
Published: 28/06/2023 - 13:58
Updated: 28/06/2023 - 13:59

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been accused of ripping off their latest idea for a Netflix project.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are working on a new project for Netflix titled Bad Manners.

The couple are looking to bounce back after Spotify dropped them earlier this month.

The Sussexes are working on a new show inspired by Charles Dickens' Great Expectations. Harry and Meghan are developing the show based on a feminist version of Miss Havisham from Dickens' famous novel according to the Wall Street Journal. However, the Sussexes' "feminist" prequel is almost identical to an adaptation made a decade ago, it has been claimed.  ...
 GB News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3518 on: June 28, 2023, 01:03:50 pm »
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry accused of 'ripping off' idea for new Netflix project
By Svar Nanan-Sen
Published: 28/06/2023 - 13:58
Updated: 28/06/2023 - 13:59

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been accused of ripping off their latest idea for a Netflix project.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are working on a new project for Netflix titled Bad Manners.

The couple are looking to bounce back after Spotify dropped them earlier this month.

The Sussexes are working on a new show inspired by Charles Dickens' Great Expectations. Harry and Meghan are developing the show based on a feminist version of Miss Havisham from Dickens' famous novel according to the Wall Street Journal. However, the Sussexes' "feminist" prequel is almost identical to an adaptation made a decade ago, it has been claimed.  ...
 GB News

No great surprise there.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3519 on: June 28, 2023, 08:00:16 pm »
Ginge and Cringe have never had an original idea in their life, everything is a copy.  Even his Invictus games were copied after our DOD's Warrior games.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3520 on: July 01, 2023, 03:28:05 pm »
Meghan and Harry 'believe they have been "repeatedly unlucky" and blame Covid, economic woes, the death of the Queen and the failing of Prince Philip's health for their faltering attempts to launch post-royal careers'

By Tom Pyman and Alison Boshoff

Published: 06:36 EDT, 1 July 2023 | Updated: 07:27 EDT, 1 July 2023

Meghan and Harry believe they have been 'repeatedly unlucky' and blame Covid, economic woes, the death of the Queen and the decline in Price Philip's health for their faltering attempts to launch post-royal careers, sources say.

The Duke and Duchess only have one major deal left since Megxit - the $100million contract signed with streaming giant Netflix - after they were embarrassingly ditched by Spotify last month.

Netflix is also reportedly planning not to renew their deal with the Sussexes when it expires in 2025.

However, the couple are said to be convinced that their apparent downfall has nothing to do with them, and instead feel they have been 'repeatedly unlucky' with other world events.

Attempts to launch themselves as global do-gooders, free to earn money once they had relieved themselves of royal duties, were severely impacted by the Covid pandemic, which followed within months of their Megxit announcement in January 2020.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/royals/article-12253755/Meghan-Harry-believe-repeatedly-unlucky-amid-flagging-fortunes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3521 on: July 01, 2023, 04:26:25 pm »
No, it's that they chose to become exhibitionist whiners.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3522 on: July 01, 2023, 05:50:47 pm »

@Maj. Bill Martin

True. The typical FanBoi/FanGurl has trouble identifying with multi-millionaires out having a pity party,and nobody  else has ever cared if they lived or died.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3523 on: July 01, 2023, 05:51:29 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3524 on: July 01, 2023, 06:29:38 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

True. The typical FanBoi/FanGurl has trouble identifying with multi-millionaires out having a pity party,and nobody  else has ever cared if they lived or died.

Right.  Especially with Harry, it's like he believes he's the only person to ever have gone through family crap.