Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333076 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3350 on: May 14, 2023, 12:29:45 am »
This is quite a predicament for King Charles and how selfish of Andrew.  I think Charles has been more than generous towards his brother in spite of his scandals. 

I don't know British law, but there has to be a way to oust him.  Between Harry and Andrew, Charles has a handful.

@libertybele

I know nothing  about English law,but I am pretty sure that since KING Charles is not only the King of England,but
 OWNS the property he should have no trouble getting Andrew evicted if he wants.

Kings generally get what they want.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3351 on: May 14, 2023, 12:36:20 am »
Kate Middleton Makes Surprise Appearance at Piano During Eurovision Song Contest

Kate Middleton added some star power to the opening of Saturday’s Eurovision Song Contest.

During the televised broadcast for the annual music competition that aired on BBC One and Peacock, the Princess of Wales performed piano as part of a pre-recorded introduction ahead of the event’s final performances. She performed a bit of the Kalush Orchestra song “Stefania,” which was the Ukrainian group’s winning entry at last year’s Eurovision. Other musicians to appear at various points in the segment included Andrew Lloyd Webber, Ms Banks and Joss Stone.

Footage of the performance was shared on the official Instagram account of the Prince and Princess of Wales. “A #Eurovision surprise,” the post’s caption read. “A pleasure to join @kalush.official in a special performance of last year’s winning @eurovision entry. Enjoy the show, Liverpool.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/kate-middleton-appearance-piano-eurovision-song-contest-1235487480/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3352 on: May 14, 2023, 12:44:54 am »
Kate Middleton Makes Surprise Appearance at Piano During Eurovision Song Contest

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/kate-middleton-appearance-piano-eurovision-song-contest-1235487480/

@Gefn
The film clip of Kate sitting at the piano is quite striking.  She looks absolutely beautiful with her hair in soft curls and her gown flowing behind her is quite stunning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3353 on: May 14, 2023, 01:27:31 am »
@Gefn
The film clip of Kate sitting at the piano is quite striking.  She looks absolutely beautiful with her hair in soft curls and her gown flowing behind her is quite stunning.

I didn’t know Kate played piano. I like her more and more every day

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3354 on: May 14, 2023, 02:10:09 am »

I didn’t know Kate played piano. I like her more and more every day

Yes she is a pianist. I have seen her play a couple of times.  She is really talented.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 02:15:33 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3355 on: May 17, 2023, 01:38:38 pm »
The Struggle Is Real: Meghan Markle Wants to ‘Stand up to Injustice’

Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, declared her life’s purpose is to defend the downtrodden and speak for the voiceless as she accepted the Ms. Foundation Women of Vision Award on Tuesday night at a gala dinner in New York.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/05/17/the-struggle-is-real-meghan-markle-wants-to-stand-up-to-injustice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3356 on: May 17, 2023, 01:48:56 pm »

Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, declared her life’s purpose is to defend the downtrodden and speak for the voiceless as she accepted the Ms. Foundation Women of Vision Award on Tuesday night at a gala dinner in New York.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/05/17/the-struggle-is-real-meghan-markle-wants-to-stand-up-to-injustice/

:mauslaff:

What a load of grade-A tripe.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3357 on: May 17, 2023, 01:56:41 pm »
Woman of vision, huh. Well, she certainly set her sights on marrying a royal.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3358 on: May 17, 2023, 02:01:16 pm »

Markle was honored at the Ms. Foundation Gala in New York Tuesday night.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 02:05:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3359 on: May 17, 2023, 02:08:04 pm »

Golden dress for a gold-digger; how appropriate.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3360 on: May 17, 2023, 02:11:46 pm »
 May 17, 2023 2:00am EDT
King Charles ‘further alienated’ from Prince Harry by Queen Camilla; insider says ‘things look pretty bleak’
Prince Harry attended King Charles' coronation without Meghan Markle
By Lauryn Overhultz , Ashley Papa | Fox News

Queen Camilla has "further alienated" Prince Harry from the royal family, according to a royal expert.

Camilla has used Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle's status as non-working royals to continue the fractured relationship between Charles and his son, Christopher Andersen, author of "The King," told Fox News Digital.

"The king hates being caught in the middle, but when push comes to shove, he will always choose Camilla," Andersen said. "The queen has used this nonsensical 'But they're no longer working royals' argument to further alienate the king from his second son. I think every time the king considers handing Harry an olive branch, Camilla makes sure Charles is reminded of all the terrible things written about her in 'Spare.'

"So, in the long run, I think things look pretty bleak as far as mending the relationship between the Sussexes and the rest of the royals is concerned," he added. "Charles seems to be drifting more and more in the direction of just severing those ties, and that will become easier as more and more time passes. Out of sight ..."

Prince Harry and Prince William's relationship with Camilla has been "frosty" since the beginning, and Harry's words about the queen in his memoir didn't help, Andersen claimed.

"Camilla was understandably livid over Harry's characterization of her as a 'villain' in his book. I think it also came as a total shock to Camilla to learn that both William and Harry begged their father not to marry her," Andersen said. "Charles has been sitting on that little tidbit for 18 years.

"If the late Queen Elizabeth had known how strongly William and Harry felt about it, perhaps she would not have reluctantly agreed to let Charles and Camilla marry in 2005."

But he says the new queen most likely wouldn't have done anything differently if she'd known.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/king-charles-further-alienated-prince-harry-queen-camilla-insider-things-look-pretty-bleak
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3361 on: May 17, 2023, 02:35:42 pm »
 ‘Shaken’ Meghan Markle, Prince Harry involved in ‘near-fatal’ paparazzi chase in NYC

By Sara Nathan

May 17, 2023

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are “extremely upset and shaken” after being involved in a “near-catastrophic” paparazzi chase in NYC.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who were traveling with Markle’s mom, Doria Ragland, were frighteningly pursued by photographers after leaving the Ziegfeld Theater — where the former actress was honored by Gloria Steinem at the Women of Vision Awards — in Manhattan on Tuesday night.

The trio left the event in an SUV at around 10 p.m., and were immediately followed by around 12 paparazzi, we’re told.

A source claims that one cameraman hit a car, while another almost ran over a NYPD officer, during the “near-fatal” chase.

“It started off with 12 paparazzi then ended up with four chasing [Meghan, Harry and Doria],” the insider tells us. “Their security tried their best to lose [photographers].”

Once in the taxi, the duke used his cell phone to record the ensuing melee.

We’re told security was also recording to gather evidence.

Paparazzi were confronted by uniformed police officers, but ignored warnings and continued chasing the trio, we hear.

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/05/17/prince-harry-meghan-markle-shaken-after-horror-paparazzi-chase/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3362 on: May 17, 2023, 02:46:14 pm »
Well, if they hadn't tried to race away from the paparazzi, then it wouldn't have been a "near fatal" chase, now would it?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3363 on: May 17, 2023, 03:01:03 pm »
OMG Fox News is going crazy with this story,,,, *****rollingeyes*****
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3364 on: May 17, 2023, 03:26:36 pm »
‘Near Catastrophic Car Chase’: Meghan and Harry Claim ‘Aggressive Paparazzi’ Chased Them for Hours

Meghan and Harry have lashed out at “aggressive paparazzi” who, they claim, almost caused multiple car accidents while chasing them for hours.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/05/17/near-catastrophic-car-chase-meghan-harry-claim-aggressive-paparazzi-chased-them-for-hours/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3365 on: May 17, 2023, 03:27:06 pm »
Chased for 2hrs....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :pondering:
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3366 on: May 17, 2023, 03:32:13 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if they set the car chase thing up, or at the very least intended to milk it for all it was worth to create false parallels to Diana and her death.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3367 on: May 17, 2023, 03:36:43 pm »

more

@mystery-ak

Dat bees sum funie  Biden!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3368 on: May 17, 2023, 03:38:36 pm »

@mystery-ak

Is that Megan,or Olive Oyl,Pop Eye's GF?

My wrists are bigger than her  ankles.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3369 on: May 17, 2023, 03:49:36 pm »
OMG Fox News is going crazy with this story,,,, *****rollingeyes*****

I just woke up and Almost all my alerts are about this and the weather. Does Meghan look different?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3370 on: May 17, 2023, 03:54:05 pm »

I just woke up and Almost all my alerts are about this and the weather. Does Meghan look different?

@Gefn

Kinda looks like a boy in a dress to me. No boobs,and she married the only ass she has.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3371 on: May 17, 2023, 03:59:51 pm »
@Gefn

Kinda looks like a boy in a dress to me. No boobs,and she married the only ass she has.

:silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3372 on: May 17, 2023, 04:14:28 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if they set the car chase thing up, or at the very least intended to milk it for all it was worth to create false parallels to Diana and her death.

Call me skeptical...apparently they took photos.... :shrug:
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3373 on: May 17, 2023, 04:35:43 pm »
Ha...Harris Faulkner called it an *alledge* 2hr chase.... :pop41:
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3374 on: May 17, 2023, 04:54:25 pm »
Faulkner...NYPD saying it didn't happen as described by the Sussexes spokepe-rson...
Support the USO