Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333009 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3300 on: May 01, 2023, 09:31:56 pm »
Queen Camilla....not even Consort..

Goes to show you being a mistress for years and years sometimes has it rewards...being crowned Queen..WOW!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3301 on: May 01, 2023, 09:36:32 pm »
I really want to start a separate thread on just the coronation.

That way it will be easier to find in future reference

@Gefn

Ok,so what is stopping you?

Serious question with no snideness attached.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3302 on: May 01, 2023, 09:41:34 pm »
@Gefn

Ok,so what is stopping you?

Serious question with no snideness attached.

Thank you @sneakypete i will. ❤️
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3303 on: May 01, 2023, 09:42:34 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3304 on: May 01, 2023, 09:46:15 pm »
Princess Charlotte seen in new image taken by Kate to mark eighth birthday

https://news.sky.com/story/princess-charlotte-seen-in-new-image-taken-by-kate-to-mark-eighth-birthday-12871018

@Right_in_Virginia

That's really a cute picture of Princess Charlotte.  She has both her Dad's and Mom's features and what a beautiful smile!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3305 on: May 01, 2023, 09:46:17 pm »
Queen Camilla....not even Consort..

Goes to show you being a mistress for years and years sometimes has it rewards...being crowned Queen..WOW!

She's also been married to Charles for 18 years, a diligent working royal all those years, comported herself better than some other royals and according to polls she's pretty popular with the people.  :shrug:

Offline berdie

« Reply #3306 on: May 01, 2023, 09:49:32 pm »
The name Charles is maybe the most dubious of the entire monarchy of England/UK in the past 1200 years.
You'd think Chucky would would know his own's nation's history better.

I don't know that Charles II was the most dubious. If you look back at England's history there have been some real humdingers as kings.

That being said...if Camilla is a jealous woman she might be concerned. :whistle:

« Reply #3307 on: May 01, 2023, 09:52:13 pm »
Princess Charlotte seen in new image taken by Kate to mark eighth birthday

@Right_in_Virginia

Here's the little beauty @Gefn   She sure looks like a happy little girl ---- . happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3308 on: May 01, 2023, 09:52:17 pm »
She's also been married to Charles for 18 years, a diligent working royal all those years, comported herself better than some other royals and according to polls she's pretty popular with the people.  :shrug:

All true...still not a fan of a woman who had an adulterous affair that destroyed two marriages...but that's just me and my up-bringing...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3309 on: May 01, 2023, 10:07:50 pm »
Here's the little beauty @Gefn   She sure looks like a happy little girl ---- . happy77

She really looks like both her mom and dad. Guarantee she’ll be gorgeous when she grows up

« Reply #3310 on: May 01, 2023, 10:08:10 pm »
All true...still not a fan of a woman who had an adulterous affair that destroyed two marriages...but that's just me and my up-bringing...

Understandable and I'm not disagreeing. But, I also remember there were no innocents in that tangled mess.

I'm simply pointing out that Camilla's worked long and hard, indeed earned, a chance at redemption; as has Charles.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3311 on: May 01, 2023, 10:09:08 pm »

Not a fan of Camilla or Charles.  Both adulterers.  I don't have a lot of interest in them.

Sadly there are rumors of Prince William and Rose Hanbury having an affair.  Only they know the truth.  Perhaps Princess Catherine does too.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3312 on: May 01, 2023, 10:09:50 pm »

12th Anniversary picture

Online libertybele

« Reply #3313 on: May 01, 2023, 10:34:51 pm »

I have to agree.  I'm not a fan of Camilla, nor Charles -- both adulterers. Rumors are that William has been having an affair. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3314 on: May 01, 2023, 10:59:53 pm »
This is from some gossip site:
Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Reportedly 'Leading Separate Lives' As She's Caught Pulling Away From Him On Kiss Cam—Yikes!
April 30, 2023 by Marissa Matozzo

It looks like there may be trouble in paradise for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex…

Rumors are swirling that Meghan Markle, 41, and Prince Harry, 38, are allegedly leading “separate lives” and spending less time together, with a royal insider reportedly confirming this to GB News.

On top of that, fans think Markle seemingly pulled away from her husband when they were caught on the ‘Kiss Cam’ at a Lakers game last week. We’ll break down the Sussexes’ reported issues as King Charles‘ May 6th coronation approaches (Harry is supposed to attend!)

Royal commentator Celia Walden sat down with GB News last week, and dished that the Archetypes podcaster and Spare author are "pursuing different agendas." Warden added that the married couple are "breaking apart and leading separate lives." ...
https://www.shefinds.com/collections/meghan-markle-prince-harry-reportedly-leading-separate-lives/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3315 on: May 01, 2023, 11:19:38 pm »
I guess I'll have to watch a recap on the news, as 6 a.m. on a Saturday is too early for me, and I have a thing to attend at church that morning anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3316 on: May 02, 2023, 09:01:24 pm »
Man arrested after 'shotgun cartridges' thrown into Buckingham Palace grounds

A man has been arrested outside Buckingham Palace after throwing what is suspected to be shotgun cartridges into palace grounds, police have said.

A precautionary controlled explosion was carried out outside the palace, with the man held on suspicion of the possession of an offensive weapon, Metropolitan Police said.

https://news.sky.com/story/man-arrested-outside-buckingham-palace-after-throwing-suspected-shotgun-cartridges-into-palace-grounds-12871507

« Reply #3317 on: May 03, 2023, 01:17:48 am »
Another photo of the birthday girl @Gefn

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3318 on: May 03, 2023, 01:22:12 am »
I have to agree.  I'm not a fan of Camilla, nor Charles -- both adulterers. Rumors are that William has been having an affair.

He’d be a blasted idiot to do that. I hope the leaf falls far from that tree. I don’t care much for his father or step-mother.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

« Reply #3319 on: May 03, 2023, 01:27:56 am »
He’d be a blasted idiot to do that. I hope the leaf falls far from that tree. I don’t care much for his father or step-mother.

The rumor of William's affair was debunked more than a year ago @debrawiest

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3320 on: May 03, 2023, 01:53:07 am »
The rumor of William's affair was debunked more than a year ago @debrawiest

I sure hope so, for his lovely family’s sake.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3321 on: May 03, 2023, 02:17:59 pm »
Inside King Charles III’s coronation dress rehearsal

By Nicole Mazza

May 3, 2023 | 9:44am

many photos
https://pagesix.com/2023/05/03/inside-king-charles-iiis-coronation-dress-rehearsal/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3322 on: May 03, 2023, 06:52:24 pm »
May 3, 2023 2:20pm EDT
Meghan Markle ready for Hollywood comeback? Duchess of Sussex ‘has a knack for getting what she wants’: expert
The Duchess of Sussex, who resides in California, recently signed for representation with WME
By Stephanie Nolasco , Ashley Papa | Fox News

Is Meghan Markle gearing up for a Hollywood comeback? Some experts seem to think so.

On April 27, the Duchess of Sussex became a crown jewel for WME and signed up for representation with the legendary agency, Variety reported. According to the outlet, numerous agency rivals attempted to land the former American actress since she and her husband Prince Harry moved to California in 2020.

According to reports, Markle will make millions from the deal, which has been in the works for months. Page Six reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been spotted more frequently in Hollywood.

Christopher Andersen, author of "The King," told Fox News Digital he suspects the mother of two will poise herself to be a power player in Tinseltown as her empire beyond palace doors strikes back.

"If Meghan doesn’t end up hosting a daytime syndicated talk show, I'll be surprised," said Andersen. "She certainly seems well-suited to that role in particular, and I can easily see her pursuing a career path similar to Oprah's in the media: a show, a magazine, producing, directing — the works. She still has a sizeable chunk of the viewing public in her corner."

"Once all the controversy surrounding the Sussexes' ongoing feud with the rest of the royal family dies down, assuming it ever does, I could easily see her launching a successful talk show," he shared. "Meghan has always had her fingers in a lot of pies, and she has a knack for getting what she wants. Millions of girls dream of becoming a princess, but she made it happen — and against all odds to boot! Becoming the next Oprah — a powerful and influential media mogul — does not feel far-fetched at all."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-ready-hollywood-comeback-duchess-sussex-knack-getting?intcmp=tw_ent
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3323 on: May 03, 2023, 06:57:22 pm »
Becoming the next Oprah — a powerful and influential media mogul — does not feel far-fetched at all."

Maybe the next Jerry Springer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #3324 on: May 03, 2023, 06:59:50 pm »
I sure hope so, for his lovely family’s sake.

Me, too  happy77