Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332868 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3250 on: April 22, 2023, 04:24:54 pm »
She is believed to have brought up her poor mental health while participating as a working royal, having claimed in the interview that she reached the point of feeling suicidal but was told by palace aides she was not allowed to seek professional help.
She admits she's nuts, and apparently that means we all have to give extra weight to everything she says. Shut up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #3251 on: April 22, 2023, 04:39:29 pm »
She admits she's nuts, and apparently that means we all have to give extra weight to everything she says. Shut up.

888high58888

...hmmm I wonder if she has seeked help since she's left the Royal family and moved to CA??
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 04:42:22 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3252 on: April 22, 2023, 05:39:57 pm »
She felt suicidal and Harry didn't help her?  I call BS on this whole "suicidal" thing.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3253 on: April 22, 2023, 05:43:12 pm »
...hmmm I wonder if she has seeked help since she's left the Royal family and moved to CA??
That's the land of fruits and nuts. I bet there's a therapist on every corner, so she really has no excuse.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3254 on: April 22, 2023, 06:30:42 pm »
Why Meghan isn't coming to the Coronation revealed: Duchess of Sussex 'was unhappy that letter to her from King Charles did not answer her complaints that royal neglect left her suicidal and how bullying probe had been launched against her'

The Duchess' letter was reportedly sent in reply to one from King Charles himself
    Meghan told Oprah Winfrey in 2021 that she was left feeling suicidal as a royal
    For help and support, call the Samaritans for free and anonymously on 116 123

By Elizabeth Haigh

Published: 06:19 EDT, 22 April 2023 | Updated: 06:38 EDT, 22 April 2023

Meghan Markle was left upset after a letter from King Charles did not address her belief that neglect led to her feeling suicidal or concerns over the launch of a bullying probe into her, it was claimed last night.

The Duchess of Sussex wrote to King Charles about the issues, as well as about unconscious bias in the Royal family after her bombshell Oprah interview, it has been claimed.

She is believed to have brought up her poor mental health while participating as a working royal, having claimed in the interview that she reached the point of feeling suicidal but was told by palace aides she was not allowed to seek professional help.

There was also said to be disappointment that the letter from Charles did not address her concerns about the bullying probe which was launched into her behaviour towards staff.

These feelings may have played a part in the Duchess' decision to remain in California while Prince Harry attends the coronation, The Telegraph reports.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12001873/Why-Meghan-isnt-coming-Coronation-Letter-Charles-did-not-address-suicidal-feelings.html

What a f*cking little diva!  My God, I'm embarrassed to be an American.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3255 on: April 22, 2023, 07:58:26 pm »
Maybe the real problem Meghan isn't that you are Black, and who would know if you didn't tell everyone because it makes you 'special', maybe the problem is that you are a disgusting attention whore and oh yeah

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3256 on: April 22, 2023, 08:02:02 pm »
What a f*cking little diva!  My God, I'm embarrassed to be an American.

I think the Royals are so happy she isn't going to the Coronation especially Kate..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #3257 on: April 22, 2023, 08:12:44 pm »
I think the Royals are so happy she isn't going to the Coronation especially Kate..

....My hunch is I bet Harry is glad she's isn't going either and will enjoy some breathing room for awhile. I imagine she's in his face 24-7 complaining how she's being mistreated by his family.

I think she's the type that's never happy regardless.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3258 on: April 22, 2023, 08:39:46 pm »

I think she's the type that's never happy regardless.

She enjoys playing the victim.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3259 on: April 22, 2023, 08:50:24 pm »
She enjoys playing the victim.

In fairness, so does he.   She didn't know all those bizarre details in his Book of Whining.  That was all him deciding to put all of that out into the public.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3260 on: April 22, 2023, 08:57:24 pm »
In fairness, so does he.   She didn't know all those bizarre details in his Book of Whining.  That was all him deciding to put all of that out into the public.

They both deserve ea other..imo
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3261 on: April 22, 2023, 11:00:17 pm »

Online GtHawk

« Reply #3262 on: April 23, 2023, 12:48:51 am »
Oh I bet he told her all his little secrets and she had a big hand in putting it out there, first because attention whores gotta attention whore and second money.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3263 on: April 23, 2023, 02:29:23 pm »
Oh I bet he told her all his little secrets and she had a big hand in putting it out there, first because attention whores gotta attention whore and second money.

I feel sorry for their children.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online GtHawk

« Reply #3264 on: April 23, 2023, 03:25:34 pm »
I feel sorry for their children.
Yes it's sad to think of the 'normal' they are raised into **nononono*

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3265 on: April 23, 2023, 03:33:46 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3266 on: April 23, 2023, 11:18:44 pm »
Prince Harry will 'sit 10 rows back' from other royals at King Charles' coronation and will 'not hang around', expert claims

Prince Harry could be sat ten rows behind his brother at the King's coronation
    Former butler Paul Burrell said he believes there is 'no chance' of reconciliation

By Stewart Carr

Published: 18:16 EDT, 23 April 2023 | Updated: 18:32 EDT, 23 April 2023

Prince Harry will be sat ten rows back from other senior royals at his father's coronation before making a hasty exit, according to one royal insider.

Former butler Paul Burrell says the Duke of Sussex may have little time to speak to the King or his brother, The Prince of Wales, during his visit next month.

He added there is 'no chance' of a reconciliation following the fallout from his bombshell memoir Spare earlier this year, The Sun reports.

Despite the appearance of a snub, Prince Harry's far-back position could be helpful if he wishes to make a quick exit, the ex-royal aide revealed.

Mr Burrell told GB News' Dan Wootton: 'He doesn't want to spend much time around them.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12005209/Prince-Harry-sit-10-rows-royals-King-Charles-coronation-expert-claims.html
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3267 on: April 24, 2023, 01:12:40 pm »
Prince Harry will 'sit 10 rows back' from other royals at King Charles' coronation and will 'not hang around', expert claims
Yikes. Talk about a slap in the face.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3268 on: April 24, 2023, 02:50:37 pm »
Since he has zero "Royal Blood" in him,he should be happy  to park cars if that's what it would take to get him access to the Royal Family event.

His mama was a Ho and  his daddy was the military man assigned to teach  her how to ride a horse. Evidentially,she was also riding something else at the same time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3269 on: April 24, 2023, 08:36:29 pm »
Look who turned five this weekend @Gefn   This cutie's growing into one handsome dude.  happy77

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3270 on: April 24, 2023, 08:38:59 pm »
This cutie's growing into one handsome dude.
He sure is. Adorable!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3271 on: April 25, 2023, 02:01:26 pm »
Look who turned five this weekend @Gefn   This cutie's growing into one handsome dude.  happy77

He sure is. I feel old watching these children grow up…..

Thank you
@Right_in_Virginia
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3272 on: April 25, 2023, 09:42:05 pm »
 Meghan Markle sparks surgery speculation with new look: ‘She wants to be Kate Middleton’
By Andrew Court   
April 24, 2023 1:44pm
NY Post
... Markle debuted a sleek straightened hairstyle as she appeared via video link at her photographer friend Misan Harriman’s TED Talk over the weekend, sparking speculation among social media watchdogs.

“PLASTIC SURGERY ALERT? Sad Meghan Markle wants to be Kate Middleton so bad,” one fired-up Twitter user railed, questioning whether the ex-actress had altered more than just her locks.   ...
Please. Just go away.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3273 on: April 25, 2023, 09:47:46 pm »
Meghan Markle sparks surgery speculation with new look: ‘She wants to be Kate Middleton’
By Andrew Court   
NY PostPlease. Just go away.

She looks like a mannequin in that pic.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #3274 on: April 25, 2023, 09:55:15 pm »
By Andrew Court   
NY PostPlease. Just go away.

Does she honestly believe that if she changes her looks people will think differently of her?   :thud: