Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332983 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3150 on: March 01, 2023, 01:03:56 am »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
1m
JUST IN - King Charles is "evicting Harry and Meghan from Frogmore Cottage, leaving them without a UK home - and offering the property to Prince Andrew" — Daily Mail

I wonder if Harry's still waiting for that apology  :pondering:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3151 on: March 01, 2023, 02:33:52 am »
I wonder if Harry's still waiting for that apology  :pondering:

:2popcorn:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3152 on: March 01, 2023, 02:39:19 am »
Harry and Megan will have to find London  accommodation via hotels.com, like the rest of us mere mortals.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3153 on: March 01, 2023, 04:16:49 pm »
 March 1, 2023 2:00am EST
Prince Harry apology 'demands' from King Charles, Prince William before coronation are 'delusional': experts
King Charles III and his wife Camilla, Queen Consort, will be crowned on May 6 at London's Westminster Abbey
By Stephanie Nolasco , Ashley Papa | Fox News

Prince Harry is said to be hoping for a sit-down with his family before King Charles’ coronation in May, but some royal experts believe the Duke of Sussex will have to keep waiting.

Sources claimed to the U.K.’s Daily Mail that Charles and his heir Prince William "have no intention" of giving Harry "the apology he is demanding from them" before he makes any plans to travel to the U.K. An insider described the situation as a "toxic stalemate."

"I don’t think Prince William or King Charles will make any special arrangements to have a private discussion with Prince Harry prior to the coronation because the word ‘private’ has become increasingly debatable in the Sussex space," Kinsey Schofield, host of the "To Di For Daily" podcast, told Fox News Digital.

"Over the weekend, reports surfaced that Harry intends to add a new chapter to [his memoir] ‘Spare’ for the paperback print edition," Schofield shared. "What would that content consist of? Perhaps a controversial closed-door conversation with his brother and father prior to one of the most historic events this generation has seen? I think the royal family is smarter than that and focused on the future of the monarchy."

"Harry is under the delusion that he is the only one owed an apology," Schofield continued. "[Prince] William and [his wife] Kate Middleton are owed an apology. Meghan [Markle] and Harry have gone out of their way to tarnish the images of William and Catherine... The Sussexes were free. They found their freedom. Instead of using their freedom to dedicate their lives to service as they promised... they have dedicated their lives to settling old scores."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-apology-demands-king-charles-prince-william-before-coronation-delusional
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3154 on: March 01, 2023, 04:27:37 pm »
I still am still perplexed of why Chucky used Charles III as his monarchal name, considering his 2 predecessors sandwich the only era in 1200 years of English history (11 years - 1649-1660)  that did not have Monarch.

I guess he thinks karma is a flawed concept.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3155 on: March 01, 2023, 04:55:20 pm »
Charles, William and their advisors are setting this up perfectly.

They will make no special accommodations or arrangements to sit down with Harry prior to the coronation.  No kissing of his butt, no apologies to either he or Meghan.  So either Harry (with or without Meghan) comes to the coronation and does the required kneeling to the new King, with no special treatment, or he refuses.

And if he doesn't come, my guess is that he'll get stripped of his dukedom.  Not for all the other stuff, but for his refusal to kneel to the King.  He'll keep the Earldom and Barony, but lose the big title.  As will she.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 05:31:54 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3156 on: March 01, 2023, 05:21:27 pm »

They will make no special accommodations or arrangements to sit down with Harry prior to the coronation.  No kissing of his butt, no apologies to either he or Meghan.  So either Harry (with or without Meghan) comes to the coronation and does the required kneeling with no special treatment, or he doesn't.

And if he doesn't come, my guess is that he'll get stripped of his dukedom.  He'll keep the Earldom and Barony, but lose the big title.  As will she.
He can be known as The Dumbass Formerly Known As Prince or He Whose Balls Are Kept In A Jar.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3157 on: March 01, 2023, 05:28:19 pm »
He can be known as The Dumbass Formerly Known As Prince or He Whose Balls Are Kept In A Jar.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3158 on: March 01, 2023, 06:22:45 pm »

They will make no special accommodations or arrangements to sit down with Harry prior to the coronation.  No kissing of his butt, no apologies to either he or Meghan.  So either Harry (with or without Meghan) comes to the coronation and does the required kneeling to the new King, with no special treatment, or he refuses.

And if he doesn't come, my guess is that he'll get stripped of his dukedom.  Not for all the other stuff, but for his refusal to kneel to the King.  He'll keep the Earldom and Barony, but lose the big title.  As will she.

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3159 on: March 03, 2023, 11:52:53 pm »
 March 3, 2023 5:01pm EST
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle ‘out of touch’ if they expect refund for Frogmore Cottage renovations: expert
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Frogmore Cottage eviction comes after the royal couple were mocked on 'South Park'
By Lauryn Overhultz , Ashley Papa | Fox News

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may demand that millions spent on renovations be returned to them now that they've been evicted from Frogmore Cottage, according to a new report.

The royal couple is being evicted from the royal residence as King Charles III is reportedly moving his brother, the disgraced royal Prince Andrew, into the home.

On Wednesday, a spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed to Fox News Digital that the couple has been asked to vacate Frogmore Cottage, suggesting a further fraying of ties with the British royal family amid preparations for King Charles III’s coronation.

One royal expert slammed Harry and Markle as being "out of touch with reality" if they decide to ask for a reimbursement.

"Even Aesop knew back in 260 BC ‘Be careful what you wish for.' H&M [Harry and Meghan] declared wanting to live a more ‘normal’ life, well there are consequences," royal commentator Hilary Fordwich told Fox News Digital. "The speculation that they expect to be reimbursed for either renovations or their ‘rent’ is the sentiment of someone who has no clue what the consequences of their actions are, because they are so incredibly out of touch with reality."

"Where in life aren’t there consequences for actions? Perhaps Harry can deduct what he’s ‘expecting back’ from what he was ‘given’ by his mother and his grandmother as well as his father and return all that?" she added.

Frogmore Cottage, on the grounds of Windsor Castle west of London, was meant to be the couple’s main residence before they gave up their royal duties and moved to Southern California. According to the Mirror, The Sunday Times royal editor, Roya Nikkhah, has said Harry and Markle may be expecting some of the money they put toward renovations back, now that they've been evicted. The newspaper also reported that Harry's father, the king, started the eviction process on Jan. 11, the day after the publication of Harry’s explosive memoir.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-meghan-markle-out-of-touch-expect-refund-frogmore-cottage-renovations-expert
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3160 on: March 04, 2023, 12:34:43 am »
For being considered the Lifetime Champion of the Upperclassmen Twit of the Year contest, Charles is acting with some decisiveness.   Wouldn't have thunk it, but he's actually doing a creditable job of protecting the monarchy.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #3161 on: March 04, 2023, 02:18:02 am »
Wouldn't have thunk it, but he's actually doing a creditable job of protecting the monarchy.

And I'll bet his mom always knew it would!  This is good training for William.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3162 on: March 04, 2023, 09:56:51 pm »
For being considered the Lifetime Champion of the Upperclassmen Twit of the Year contest, Charles is acting with some decisiveness.   Wouldn't have thunk it, but he's actually doing a creditable job of protecting the monarchy.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3163 on: March 04, 2023, 10:24:08 pm »

And if he doesn't come, my guess is that he'll get stripped of his dukedom.  Not for all the other stuff, but for his refusal to kneel to the King.  He'll keep the Earldom and Barony, but lose the big title. As will she.

@Maj. Bill Martin

OUCH!

THAT will leave a mark!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3164 on: March 04, 2023, 11:29:07 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3165 on: March 05, 2023, 12:30:33 am »
EXCLUSIVE: King Charles will offer Prince Harry and Meghan a Buckingham Palace apartment when they visit UK in olive branch after kicking them out of Frogmore Cottage

MAIL ON SUNDAY EXCLUSIVE: Read the story on MailPlus by clicking here
    The Sussexes could be given access to Prince Andrew's old suite of rooms
    It comes as Andrew is due to move out of the Royal Lodge for Prince William

By Kate Mansey and Charlotte Griffiths for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 13:43 EST, 4 March 2023 | Updated: 16:08 EST, 4 March 2023

King Charles is set to offer Harry and Meghan an olive branch by allowing them to stay at Buckingham Palace when they visit Britain in the future, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are due to give up the keys to their previous British home, Frogmore Cottage in Windsor, later this year. But they may be offered Prince Andrew's old suite in the Palace – where he once entertained the model Caprice and disgraced socialite Ghisaline Maxwell – whenever they need it.

It is the latest move in the complex merry-go-round of royal properties set in motion by the King's plans to streamline the monarchy and remove perks from non-working Royals.

It is understood Charles has offered Frogmore to Prince Andrew, who is reluctantly set to leave the 30-room Royal Lodge mansion in Windsor where he has lived for more than 20 years.

Discussions are under way as to whether Prince William and his family might move into Royal Lodge – which is understood to require extensive renovations – once Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York leave.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11820687/King-Charles-offer-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Buckingham-Palace-apartment-visit-UK.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3166 on: March 05, 2023, 12:32:03 am »
'I felt different to the rest of my family - and my mum felt the same': Prince Harry opens up on his 'broken home' upbringing saying parents rowing in front of children 'is not a good idea' - but FAILS to mention William once in 90min toxic trauma chat

Follow MailOnline's live blog to view the full discussion and all the latest reaction
    READ MORE: Who is Gabor Maté? Controversial expert sitting down with Harry

By Rory Tingle and Alastair Lockhart

Published: 12:00 EST, 4 March 2023 | Updated: 15:12 EST, 4 March 2023

Prince Harry tonight said he always felt different from the rest of his family and that Diana felt the same, as he opened up about his upbringing in a 'broken home' and how he had been 'saved' by Meghan.

The Duke of Sussex sat down with controversial 'toxic trauma' expert Dr Gabor Maté for a 90-minute conversation that saw him paint a raw and vivid picture of the pain he continues to suffer as a result of losing his mother aged 12.

In the £17-per-ticket livestream event that included a free copy of his memoir, Spare, Harry discussed his drug use, his views on the war on Afghanistan, and how he doesn't see himself as a 'victim'. Yet he failed to mention his brother William once.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11820279/Prince-Harry-talks-toxic-trauma-expert-Gabor-Mate.html
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3167 on: March 05, 2023, 12:44:39 am »
@Maj. Bill Martin

OUCH!

THAT will leave a mark!

I just don't think Charles can or will tolerate a Duke openly defying the one requirement of holding that dukedom.   If Harry doesn't show, and the rest do and kneel, I think that seals it.

I think Harry knows this, and is probably trying to get assurances he can keep that title even if he doesn't show.  And I'd guess he isn't getting them.   Even if it is a family business and your dad is the CEO, you can't openly defy him in front of employees and the public.  Not really even a father/son thing at that point.  It's the job.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3168 on: March 05, 2023, 01:00:49 am »
From Prince Harry 'peeing his pants' the day he met Meghan to what the Queen REALLY thought of Archie and Lili – 9 intimate revelations you might have missed from Spare

Harry wrote that he smoked weed with a friend after his date with Meghan
    Other revelations include William planning to shave off his beard on his stag do
    READ MORE: Palace braces for more truth bombs in Harry's public Spare Q&A

By Gina Kalsi

Published: 08:33 EST, 4 March 2023 | Updated: 10:33 EST, 4 March 2023

After being evicted from Frogmore Cottage Prince Harry is expected to fire 'plenty of ammunition' at his family in a Q&A promoting his memoir today, but it's just the latest in a long line of disclosures. 

Gabor Maté, 79, will join the Duke of Sussex on Saturday for an 'intimate' £17-a-head virtual conference to discuss 'living with loss and the importance of personal healing', followed by a live Q&A.

The two will discuss 'living with loss and the importance of personal healing', after Harry's memoir was dominated by his account of struggling to come to terms with the loss of his mother Princess Diana.

However, the book also raised eyebrows with intimate revelations about his frost-nipped penis, and alluding to having sex with Meghan at Soho House.

While Harry's comments about his 'todger' grabbed headlines around the world, there was no shortage of highly personal titbits shared in the book.

Here, Femail reveals the 9 most intriguing revelations you might have missed, from Harry's claim that the Queen's spirit visited him as a hummingbird, to how he 'peed his pants' right before his first date with Meghan. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11817003/9-intimate-relationships-missed-Spare.html
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3169 on: March 05, 2023, 01:39:56 am »
Pubs allowed to stay open until 1am on King Charles's coronation weekend

Pubs will be allowed to stay open until 1am on King Charles's coronation weekend.

People will be able to enjoy an "extra pint or two" between Friday 5 May and Sunday 7 May, Home Secretary Suella Braverman said.

Extending closing time for two hours beyond the normal 11pm was backed by 77% of the public who took part in a month-long consultation.

https://news.sky.com/story/pubs-allowed-to-stay-open-until-1am-on-king-charless-coronation-weekend-12826047

999beer 999beer

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #3170 on: March 05, 2023, 02:13:27 am »
"11 pm" .....  :silly: :silly: :silly:    "1 am" 0005 that's better!!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3171 on: March 05, 2023, 03:34:23 pm »
Prince Harry says psychedelics are ‘fundamental’ part of his life

By Tamantha Ryan and Nicki Gostin
March 4, 2023

Prince Harry recently spoke openly about his recreational use of psychedelics.

The Duke of Sussex, 38, revealed during an online chat with trauma expert Gabor Maté Saturday that drugs have helped him deal with his past traumas.

“It was the cleaning of the windscreen, the removal of life’s filters — these layers of filters — it removed it all for me and brought me a sense of relaxation, relief, comfort, a lightness that I managed to hold back for a period of time,” he shared.

“I started doing it recreationally and then started to realize how good it was for me,” Harry added.

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/03/04/prince-harry-psychedelics-are-fundamental-part-of-life/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3172 on: March 05, 2023, 03:58:27 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: King Charles will offer Prince Harry and Meghan a Buckingham Palace apartment when they visit UK in olive branch after kicking them out of Frogmore Cottage

MAIL ON SUNDAY EXCLUSIVE: Read the story on MailPlus by clicking here
    The Sussexes could be given access to Prince Andrew's old suite of rooms
    It comes as Andrew is due to move out of the Royal Lodge for Prince William

By Kate Mansey and Charlotte Griffiths for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 13:43 EST, 4 March 2023 | Updated: 16:08 EST, 4 March 2023

King Charles is set to offer Harry and Meghan an olive branch by allowing them to stay at Buckingham Palace when they visit Britain in the future, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are due to give up the keys to their previous British home, Frogmore Cottage in Windsor, later this year. But they may be offered Prince Andrew's old suite in the Palace – where he once entertained the model Caprice and disgraced socialite Ghisaline Maxwell – whenever they need it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11820687/King-Charles-offer-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Buckingham-Palace-apartment-visit-UK.html

This eliminates the excuse that he and Meghan wouldn't have enough security whenever they travel to England in the future.  Perfect move.

Maybe I'm reading too much strategery into all of this, but it sure seems like they are boxing Harry into making a decision without giving him any easy way out.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3173 on: March 05, 2023, 04:01:54 pm »
Prince Harry says psychedelics are ‘fundamental’ part of his life

By Tamantha Ryan and Nicki Gostin
March 4, 2023

Prince Harry recently spoke openly about his recreational use of psychedelics.

The Duke of Sussex, 38, revealed during an online chat with trauma expert Gabor Maté Saturday that drugs have helped him deal with his past traumas.

“It was the cleaning of the windscreen, the removal of life’s filters — these layers of filters — it removed it all for me and brought me a sense of relaxation, relief, comfort, a lightness that I managed to hold back for a period of time,” he shared.

“I started doing it recreationally and then started to realize how good it was for me,” Harry added.

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/03/04/prince-harry-psychedelics-are-fundamental-part-of-life/

No argument there.  He pretty clearly has no filter remaining at all.

You know, all this crap about this "therapy" and all that b.s....  There's nothing wrong with getting therapy if you need it, but it is his apparent need to make public everything most people would say privately in therapy that is so off-putting.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3174 on: March 05, 2023, 04:17:58 pm »
No argument there.  He pretty clearly has no filter remaining at all.

You know, all this crap about this "therapy" and all that b.s....  There's nothing wrong with getting therapy if you need it, but it is his apparent need to make public everything most people would say privately in therapy that is so off-putting.

:thumbsup: