Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332850 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3100 on: February 22, 2023, 02:06:42 pm »
Prince Andrew faces eviction from Windsor as King Charles slashes income: report

By Nika Shakhnazarova
February 22, 2023

Prince Andrew is facing a fresh eviction notice from his residence on the grounds of Windsor Castle as King Charles moves to slash his income, according to reports.

The disgraced royal, who was famously stripped of his royal and military honors by his late mother, Queen Elizabeth II, was last month given the boot from Buckingham Palace by his brother.

Now, it seems as though Andrew’s property portfolio is rapidly shrinking as King Charles looks to cut Andrew’s royal funding in a bid to have a “slimmed-down” monarchy, the Times reports.

This means come April, the Duke of York’s cushy $300,000-a-year income could be slashed as a result of the Privy Purse fund’s overall cuts.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/02/22/prince-andrew-faces-windsor-eviction-as-king-charles-slashes-income-report/

@Kamaji

Say "Bye,bye!" to Meagan,Andrew.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3101 on: February 22, 2023, 05:54:23 pm »
@Kamaji

Say "Bye,bye!" to Meagan,Andrew.
I believe you have mixed up Andrew with Harry, but than they are both wankers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3102 on: February 22, 2023, 08:29:34 pm »
I believe you have mixed up Andrew with Harry, but than they are both wankers.

@GtHawk

I stand corrected. I was addressing the wanker with  red hair.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3103 on: February 22, 2023, 08:31:41 pm »
@GtHawk

I stand corrected. I was addressing the wanker with  red hair.

You also stand corrected in the fact, I doubt Harry has a wanker.  His bitch wench wife cut off all that stuff to give him his full enuch status.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3104 on: February 25, 2023, 01:27:52 am »
February 24, 2023 7:04pm EST
Prince William and Kate Middleton get official new titles
Royals are now officially the Prince and Princess of Wales
By Elizabeth Stanton | Fox News

Prince William and Kate Middleton are now officially the Prince and Princess of Wales.

The titles were announced by King Charles III, one day after the death of Queen Elizabeth II in September, but they had not been made official until now.

The announcement in The Gazette, the country’s official public record, said, "In accordance with the direction of HIS MAJESTY THE KING Letters Patent have passed the Great Seal of the Realm, dated the 13th February 2023 for creating His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cornwall Rothesay and Cambridge, Earl of Carrick and Strathearn, Baron of Renfrew, Baron Carrickfergus, K.G., K.T., Lord of the Isles and Prince and Great Steward of Scotland, PRINCE OF WALES and EARL OF CHESTER."

The Letters of Patent are, according to the Royal Collection Trust, "an open document from the Sovereign, which can be used to express the Sovereign’s will, for example to confer an office or create a new peerage." 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-william-kate-middleton-get-official-new-titles
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3105 on: February 25, 2023, 01:30:14 am »
February 24, 2023 7:04pm EST
Prince William and Kate Middleton get official new titles
Royals are now officially the Prince and Princess of Wales
By Elizabeth Stanton | Fox News

Prince William and Kate Middleton are now officially the Prince and Princess of Wales.

The titles were announced by King Charles III, one day after the death of Queen Elizabeth II in September, but they had not been made official until now.

The announcement in The Gazette, the country’s official public record, said, "In accordance with the direction of HIS MAJESTY THE KING Letters Patent have passed the Great Seal of the Realm, dated the 13th February 2023 for creating His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cornwall Rothesay and Cambridge, Earl of Carrick and Strathearn, Baron of Renfrew, Baron Carrickfergus, K.G., K.T., Lord of the Isles and Prince and Great Steward of Scotland, PRINCE OF WALES and EARL OF CHESTER."

The Letters of Patent are, according to the Royal Collection Trust, "an open document from the Sovereign, which can be used to express the Sovereign’s will, for example to confer an office or create a new peerage." 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-william-kate-middleton-get-official-new-titles

Kate’s  dress is beautiful
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3106 on: February 25, 2023, 04:36:01 am »
Kate’s  dress is beautiful

I had to take a look at the video of it. It’s stunning.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3107 on: February 25, 2023, 09:32:35 pm »
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 09:41:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3108 on: February 25, 2023, 09:55:11 pm »
I hope we’re all together to someday see William’s coronation and see the future Queen Kate’s dresses

That said again, I’m really looking forward to King Charles’ coronation and all the dresses and hats
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 09:56:20 pm by Gefn »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3109 on: February 26, 2023, 12:17:18 am »
There are much, much tougher jobs in the world than being British Royalty, but at least these two do the damn job as best as they can without whining about it.  I'm sure there are days when they don't want to go off and spend hours standing at the dedication of some new structure or whatever, and don't want to have to get all dressed up and make appearances.  But, they do it.  Or just to be able to make an idiot of yourself on occasion and not have to worry about the press all the time.

Again, lots of people would love for that to be their "job", but they do it with class and dignity.  So that's something, even if I am something of an "off with their royal heads" type at heart.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3110 on: February 27, 2023, 05:39:48 pm »
Prince Harry to unpack struggles with ‘trauma expert’ in livestreamed talk
NY Post, Feb 27, 2023

Prince Harry is set to unpack his experiences with a controversial trauma expert on Saturday, during a virtual event in which attendees can submit questions for the former royal to answer.

Harry, whose memoir “Spare” topped bestseller charts, will join Canadian doctor and author Gabor Maté for an “intimate conversation,” to which royal fans can purchase tickers for $33.99, publisher Random House said in a statement about the event.

In an email to Postmedia, Maté, a bestselling author whose books have been published in over 30 languages, said their conversation would be about the impact of emotional loss and the importance of personal healing.

“In ‘Spare,’ Prince Harry is very open about his mental-health challenges, as I have been about my own in my books. Such a public conversation, I hope, will help encourage more openness around mental health and contribute to remove the stigma around what we call mental illness,” Maté said.

More:
https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/prince-harry-to-unpack-trauma-with-expert-in-live-streamed-talk/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3111 on: February 27, 2023, 06:04:00 pm »
NY Post, Feb 27, 2023

Prince Harry is set to unpack his experiences with a controversial trauma expert on Saturday, during a virtual event in which attendees can submit questions for the former royal to answer.

Harry, whose memoir “Spare” topped bestseller charts, will join Canadian doctor and author Gabor Maté for an “intimate conversation,” to which royal fans can purchase tickers for $33.99, publisher Random House said in a statement about the event.

In an email to Postmedia, Maté, a bestselling author whose books have been published in over 30 languages, said their conversation would be about the impact of emotional loss and the importance of personal healing.

“In ‘Spare,’ Prince Harry is very open about his mental-health challenges, as I have been about my own in my books. Such a public conversation, I hope, will help encourage more openness around mental health and contribute to remove the stigma around what we call mental illness,” Maté said.

More:
https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/prince-harry-to-unpack-trauma-with-expert-in-live-streamed-talk/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

:facepalm2:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3112 on: February 27, 2023, 06:14:56 pm »
He really needs that Nugenix stuff, doesn't he?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3113 on: February 27, 2023, 06:46:12 pm »
He really needs that Nugenix stuff, doesn't he?

Kind of hard to make bodily testosterone, when your wench, bitch wife has already extracted your testes. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3114 on: February 27, 2023, 06:48:37 pm »
NY Post, Feb 27, 2023

More:
What a Maroon, Buffoon , Wanker! Whines about not having their privacy and than does shit like this, No wonder the whole world is laughing at them.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3115 on: February 27, 2023, 06:58:08 pm »
What a Maroon, Buffoon , Wanker! Whines about not having their privacy and than does shit like this, No wonder the whole world is laughing at them.

Exactly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3116 on: February 27, 2023, 07:54:51 pm »
February 27, 2023 1:22pm EST
Royal expert on Camilla dropping consort title against Queen Elizabeth’s wishes: ‘A queen in her own right’
King Charles' wife Camilla reportedly dropping 'queen consort of the United Kingdom' title after his coronation
By Kristen Altus FOXBusiness

King Charles III’s wife, Camilla, queen consort of the United Kingdom, is apparently paving her own way as Great Britain’s monarchy prepares to crown the couple this coming May.

Following the coronation, Camilla will reportedly take the title of "queen" rather than "queen consort," unnamed sources told the Daily Mail over the weekend. The move also goes against the late Queen Elizabeth II’s wishes to refer to Camilla as "queen consort" as she carries out the remainder of her royal duties.

Elizabeth declared that she wanted Camilla to be known as "queen consort" in February 2022 with an endorsement that formally signified the family’s acceptance of Camilla as a respected senior member. It was also widely seen as a move by Elizabeth to pave a smooth transition to Charles’ reign.

According to royal expert and commentator Nigel Farage, Camilla’s request for a title change comes at a time when she’s "paid her penance."

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/royal-expert-camilla-dropping-consort-title-against-queen-elizabeth-wishes
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3117 on: February 27, 2023, 08:13:44 pm »
Dunno how this will go for Charles and Camilla.

Last time there were joint monarchs (not consorts) was William and Mary.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3118 on: February 27, 2023, 08:19:01 pm »
My question is if Charles dies does Camilla remain Queen and William waits for her death to ascend the throne?
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3119 on: February 27, 2023, 08:23:42 pm »
My question is if Charles dies does Camilla remain Queen and William waits for her death to ascend the throne?

Pretty certain that inheritance of the crown follows blood relations, so William will inherit at the time of Charles' death, not Camilla.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3120 on: February 27, 2023, 08:56:40 pm »
:facepalm2:

I think he has used his "please feel sorry for me and send me money" card one too many times.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #3121 on: February 27, 2023, 09:15:42 pm »
When George VI became King his wife, (the Queen Mother), became Queen, consort of King George VI.  She was called Queen Elizabeth. ... As was tradition. 
George V's wife was also Queen Mary, consort of King George, called Queen Mary (Elizabeth II grandmother.

I believe Elizabeth II wanted to make it clear that Camilla would also be called Queen, as was tradition.  Camilla is consort of King Charles, Queen Camilla.  That, in no way, gives her any authority over the continuation of the monarchy.  When Charles dies, William (or his heir becomes King).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 09:18:42 pm by Texas Yellow Rose »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3122 on: February 28, 2023, 02:05:58 am »
NY Post, Feb 27, 2023

More:

@Right_in_Virginia

The word "Whore" comes to mind.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3123 on: February 28, 2023, 02:08:21 am »
Pretty certain that inheritance of the crown follows blood relations, so William will inherit at the time of Charles' death, not Camilla.

@Kamaji

I wonder what a DNA test would do to that picture?

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3124 on: February 28, 2023, 02:10:27 am »
@Kamaji

I wonder what a DNA test would do to that picture?

It certainly wouldn’t show that Camilla is a descendant of Charles, and that is all that is necessary to answer must’s question.