Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333020 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2950 on: January 10, 2023, 08:41:08 pm »
This should make for a very interesting coronation:

https://twitter.com/RoccoHowat1/status/1610609740534677504

There is a bit more at the link. In order to avoid taking the oath to King Charles, Harry would either have to decline the invitation or give up his titles.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 08:45:50 pm by LadyLiberty »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2951 on: January 10, 2023, 09:02:59 pm »
 :silly:

January 10, 2023 2:00pm EST
Judge Judy suggests Prince Harry is like a 'selfish, spoiled, ungrateful' grandchild
Prince Harry makes a number of allegations against the Royal Family in his new tell-all memoir 'Spare'

By Cortney O'Brien | Fox News

Judge Judith Sheindlin, more commonly known as Judge Judy, joined the chorus of critics against Prince Harry amid the release of his memoir, "Spare," which is full of accusations against the Royal Family.

When asked about his behavior on Britain's ITV, she said as a mother and grandmother she considered such actions "disingenuous" and "unseemly."

"I will tell you that I would be furious, and I would think that child or that grandchild was a selfish, spoiled, ungrateful one," Judy said in an interview that aired on "Good Morning Britain" Tuesday. "That’s what I would feel. I’d be really hurt, I think anybody with a brain would see that it’s disingenuous, it’s biting the hand that fed you, it’s unseemly." 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-judy-suggests-prince-harry-selfish-spoiled-ungrateful-grandchild
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2952 on: January 10, 2023, 09:06:37 pm »
January 10, 2023 3:44pm EST
Prince Harry downs tequila shots with Colbert, expert labels royal's media tour a 'destructive circus'
The Duke of Sussex headed to New York City where he promoted his ghostwritten memoir 'Spare'
By Stephanie Nolasco , Ashley Papa | Fox News

Colbert previously teased the interview, which airs Tuesday, the same day the memoir hit bookshelves.

"I’ve read the book — it’s very enjoyable, quite emotional, quite revealing," said Colbert, 58. "I’m going to have so much to talk about with his Harryness. For instance, the stuff he talked about with Anderson Cooper, including this high school memory between him and his brother that's straight out of the older brother/sibling playbook."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-tequila-shots-colbert-expert-labels-royals-media-tour-destructive-circus
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2953 on: January 10, 2023, 09:07:29 pm »

Prince Harry's book ‘Spare’ being sold opposite Windsor Castle. 
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2954 on: January 10, 2023, 09:18:13 pm »
Edited: never mind - Charles and Diana were related also.  Gross.

16th cousins once removed.  Their last common ancestor was King Henry VII back in the late 15th century.   If they weren't nobility, nobody would have had any clue they were related at all because people just don't keep records like that.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2955 on: January 10, 2023, 09:53:48 pm »
REPORT: Prince Harry Claims He Has Killed 25 People

Harry’s reported confession was tied to his time as an Apache helicopter pilot, according to The Telegraph. He served in Afghanistan as an air controller in air raids from 2007-2008 then piloted an attack helicopter starting in 2012. Harry said he undertook six missions as a pilot that led to “the taking of human lives,” according to The Telegraph. Harry said he compared eliminating targets like removing “chess pieces” from a board, according to the outlet.

“My number is 25. It’s not a number that fills me with satisfaction, but nor does it embarrass me,” Harry wrote. He claimed to have had video cameras mounted on the nose of his helicopter which enabled him to assess his kill count, according to The Telegraph.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2956 on: January 10, 2023, 09:57:05 pm »
 :silly:
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #2957 on: January 11, 2023, 04:08:29 am »
This should make for a very interesting coronation:

https://twitter.com/RoccoHowat1/status/1610609740534677504

There is a bit more at the link. In order to avoid taking the oath to King Charles, Harry would either have to decline the invitation or give up his titles.

I read somewhere a couple of days ago that Charles may adjust that ceremony so that only William has to give that oath.  No idea if that is true or not.

If not...I don't think it is such a good idea for Charles to try to "force" Harry into that.  Because what happens if it becomes time for Harry to go up, and he just doesn't go.  Just stands there instead.  It would be a huge, obviously show of defiance, breach of protocol, etc., and a massive embarrassment for Charles.  Sure, Harry would be stripped of his titles, but the damage to Charles would be even worse.

In my view, it is way too much of a risk to give to him and Meghan the power to embarrass the monarchy that publicly.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 02:24:48 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

« Reply #2958 on: January 12, 2023, 05:46:34 am »

« Reply #2959 on: January 12, 2023, 05:56:38 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Yes this is an actual excerpt from Harry’s book and yes that is him reading it

(Video)   

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1613364602334547970

« Reply #2960 on: January 12, 2023, 05:59:35 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Receipts

9:42 PM · Jan 11, 2023

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2961 on: January 12, 2023, 12:46:10 pm »
All this "mate," "bloke" and "todger" talk! He's just a reg'lar guy, ain't he? 😅
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2962 on: January 12, 2023, 01:06:28 pm »
The Eunuch prince probably thinks his left wing media buddies have his back. 

Boy is he going to be in for a shock.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2963 on: January 12, 2023, 01:35:12 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Receipts

9:42 PM · Jan 11, 2023

:facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2964 on: January 12, 2023, 04:08:36 pm »
Prince Harry's ghostwriter defends Spare despite multiple inaccuracies in best-selling non-fiction book
 The Duke of Sussex's autobiography broke the record for fastest-selling non-fiction book in the UK
Svar Nanan-Sen Senior Producer
Published Thursday 12 January 2023 - 15:55
Prince Harry's ghostwriter, JR Moehringer, has defended the memoir by retweeting a quote saying "the line between memory and fact is blurry".  ...

"There are inadvertent mistakes of those kinds out of the wazoo.”  ...

In Spare, Harry writes: "At Eton, while studying, I took a call. I wish I could remember whose voice was at the other end; a courtier's, I believe.

"I recall that it was just before Easter, the weather was bright and warm, light slanting through my window, filled with vivid colours. Your Royal Highness, the Queen Mother has died."

However, news reports at the time explicitly detail how Prince Harry was away skiing with his father and brother in Klosters, Switzerland, when the 101-year-old died in her sleep at Royal Lodge, Windsor.

Pictures also show him returning to the UK from the continent the day after the death.  ...
GB News

Who among us wouldn't confuse skiing with jetsetters at a luxury resort ... and being at boarding school?  :pondering:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2965 on: January 14, 2023, 04:03:52 pm »
'Apologise!' Prince Harry demands that Royal Family say sorry to Meghan as he says 'You know what you did, and I now know why you did it. And you've been caught out, so just come clean'

Prince Harry has demanded that the Royal Family apologise to Meghan Markle
    It comes after the prince made a series of explosive claims in his new memoir
    He also claimed he was being treated as if he were 'delusional and paranoid'
    It is not clear what Harry wants the rest of his family to apologise to his wife for  

By Alastair Lockhart For Mailonline

Published: 04:25 EST, 14 January 2023 | Updated: 07:20 EST, 14 January 2023

Prince Harry has demanded the Royal Family apologise to Meghan Markle after he made a series of explosive claims in his new book, claiming his family were treating him as if he were 'delusional and paranoid'. 

The prince said: 'You know what you did, and I now know why you did it. And you've been caught out, so just come clean.' 

It is not clear what Harry wants his family to apologise to his wife for but he claimed he was fighting the 'good fight' by siding with Meghan.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11634693/Apologise-Prince-Harry-demands-Royal-Family-say-sorry-Meghan.html
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2966 on: January 14, 2023, 04:28:27 pm »
The more Harry whines and the longer the rest of the family says nothing at all in response, the stupider and more childish he'll appear.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2967 on: January 14, 2023, 04:30:07 pm »
'Apologise!' Prince Harry demands that Royal Family say sorry to Meghan as he says 'You know what you did, and I now know why you did it. And you've been caught out, so just come clean'

He also claimed he was being treated as if he were 'delusional and paranoid'
    It is not clear what Harry wants the rest of his family to apologise to his wife for 

Prince Harry has demanded the Royal Family apologise to Meghan Markle after he made a series of explosive claims in his new book, claiming his family were treating him as if he were 'delusional and paranoid'.

The prince said: 'You know what you did, and I now know why you did it. And you've been caught out, so just come clean.'

It is not clear what Harry wants his family to apologise to his wife for but he claimed he was fighting the 'good fight' by siding with Meghan.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11634693/Apologise-Prince-Harry-demands-Royal-Family-say-sorry-Meghan.html
He really is a stupid wanker isn't he? I have more confidence in the royal family declaring Harry excommunicado and telling him to bugger off than them to apologize to a gold digging manipulator.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2968 on: January 14, 2023, 05:49:06 pm »
He really is a stupid wanker isn't he? I have more confidence in the royal family declaring Harry excommunicado and telling him to bugger off than them to apologize to a gold digging manipulator.

@GtHawk

When you stop and consider that his mother was nothing but a loose woman who happened to be married to Royalty,and that his father was someone in charge of taking care of the Royal Horses,he really does become a whiny bitch.

At MOST,he is an inlaw to the Royals. He damn sure isn't one of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #2969 on: January 14, 2023, 07:08:03 pm »
He may be getting closer than he realizes to being stripped of his dukedom.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2970 on: January 14, 2023, 10:27:02 pm »
He may be getting closer than he realizes to being stripped of his dukedom.

@Maj. Bill Martin

He probably doesn't think he will care because he is "whipped",but when that happens,his "whipper" will be leaving the room to write her own expose of life in the Royal Family.

Providing,of course,that there is a guarantee that a movie will be made about it,and that she will play the role of herself.

He is truly going to be lost when this happens,because by then he will have cut his ties to the Royal Family for the remainder of his life. Maybe even afterwards. I would be surprised if any bothered to show up for his funeral.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 10:28:40 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2971 on: January 14, 2023, 11:18:05 pm »

He also claimed he was being treated as if he were 'delusional and paranoid'

The prince said: 'You know what you did, and I now know why you did it. And you've been caught out, so just come clean.'

more

He should be apologizing to them for having married the stupid b*tch.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2972 on: January 14, 2023, 11:26:27 pm »
I think we found what Harry loves more than Meghan.
Prince Harry mentioned his private parts over 15 times in memoir ‘Spare’
By Dana Kennedy   
January 14, 2023 3:30pm

It looks like Prince Harry isn’t shy about talking about his princely package either.

The 38-year-old royal references his manhood more than 15 times in his bestselling new memoir, “Spare.”

He uses the word “penis” eight times in the controversial book, but also uses a lot of euphemisms, Fox News reported Saturday.

He makes mention of his “penis” eight times, his “todger” six times, and refers to his “c–k,” “bespoke c–k cushion” and “down there” once each.  ...
NY Post
Did he ever call it the Little Prince, though, I wonder.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2973 on: January 14, 2023, 11:32:50 pm »
He should be apologizing to them for having married the stupid b*tch.

@Kamaji

She may be many things,but stupid isn't one of them.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2974 on: January 14, 2023, 11:35:25 pm »
@Kamaji

She may be many things,but stupid isn't one of them.

She’s not smart.  She is cunning, but not smart.