Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332886 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2925 on: January 07, 2023, 10:43:28 pm »
Maybe he was talking about his "body count" before he met his wife? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #2926 on: January 09, 2023, 08:55:52 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2927 on: January 09, 2023, 09:01:13 pm »

That is basically what his bloviating amounts to.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2928 on: January 09, 2023, 10:12:59 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2929 on: January 09, 2023, 11:12:03 pm »
Good advice.

Franklin Graham
@Franklin_Graham
I saw part of Prince Harry’s interview on @60Minutes & if I could give him some advice, it would be: Look for a way to make peace & have reconciliation—& keep it private. Follow the example of your godly grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, & keep family business out of the public.
6:09 PM · Jan 9, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2930 on: January 09, 2023, 11:12:42 pm »
He doesn't seem to realize that his image gets worse the more he talks.  He's become sort of the quintessential tofu-eating California guy, constantly gazing at his navel and going on about his feelings and therapists.

Guy has absolutely no self-awareness at all, and doesn't realize most people have him irrevocably in the "spoiled rich kid" category.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2931 on: January 09, 2023, 11:32:00 pm »
He doesn't seem to realize that his image gets worse the more he talks.  He's become sort of the quintessential tofu-eating California guy, constantly gazing at his navel and going on about his feelings and therapists.

Guy has absolutely no self-awareness at all, and doesn't realize most people have him irrevocably in the "spoiled rich kid" category.

Yup.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2932 on: January 10, 2023, 03:17:02 am »
Prince Harry reveals he STILL smoked drugs aged 36 and after rolling a joint would listen to frogs croaking outside Tyler Perry's house while Archie and Meghan were asleep

Prince Harry admits he would 'roll a joint' while staying at Tyler Perry's house
He described how he would wait until everyone was asleep and go to the garden
The Duke of Sussex was 36 at the time and living in Los Angeles, California

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11617283/Prince-Harry-said-smoked-drugs-36-roll-joint-Archie-Meghan-slept.html

« Reply #2933 on: January 10, 2023, 03:30:11 am »
Sticking to his guns! Harry is protected by armed bodyguards – with one carrying a Glock box – as he heads to The Late Show studio to record latest tirade on royal family

The prince has become increasingly concerned for his security since moving to the United States, and has frequently said he feels vulnerable.

He took legal action against British authorities after he was blocked under U.K. law from having private armed guards with him in the country.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11616657/Sticking-guns-Harry-protected-armed-bodyguards-heads-Late-studio.html

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #2934 on: January 10, 2023, 03:33:26 am »
I think he’s having a nervous breakdown.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

« Reply #2935 on: January 10, 2023, 03:45:18 am »
"Please tell me I misheard that?' Prince Harry is accused of 'jaw dropping hypocrisy' as social media erupts over ITV interview after he told Tom Bradby how he hopes any conversation with his family 'will be in private'

Prince Harry was last night accused of 'jaw dropping hypocrisy' after using a primetime interview promoting his bombshell memoirs to reveal he hopes any reconciliation with his family would be in private.

The Duke of Sussex made his plea despite having launched a media blitz on both sides of the Atlantic to promote 'Spare' and having just appeared on a tell-all Netflix docu-series with his wife, Meghan Markle.

There was disbelief when Harry told ITV's Tom Bradby that whatever he says to William in future will remain 'private', despite using his memoirs, TV interviews, a Netflix documentary as well as an Oprah special to spill the beans on what his family said to him and Meghan behind closed doors. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11614239/Prince-Harry-accused-hypocrisy-requesting-talks-royal-family-remain-private.html

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2936 on: January 10, 2023, 04:09:23 am »
Sticking to his guns! Harry is protected by armed bodyguards – with one carrying a Glock box – as he heads to The Late Show studio to record latest tirade on royal family

The prince has become increasingly concerned for his security since moving to the United States, and has frequently said he feels vulnerable.

He took legal action against British authorities after he was blocked under U.K. law from having private armed guards with him in the country.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11616657/Sticking-guns-Harry-protected-armed-bodyguards-heads-Late-studio.html
here's a solution for the effeminate anti gun putz who has surrounded himself with guns, if you don't feel safe in America...GTFO and we'll all be happier.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #2937 on: January 10, 2023, 04:11:51 am »
Inbreeding always rears it's head somewhere in royal families, looks like William lucked out!

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #2938 on: January 10, 2023, 04:14:59 am »
@GtHawk   Well!  That's one way of putting it!! :beer:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2939 on: January 10, 2023, 04:33:03 am »

Now he knows how the peasantry that he wants disarmed feel every day.

We oughta start a pool for how many of his kids end up claiming to be transgender down the road.  He's slotting right into that category of left coast celebrity who seem to have that happen.

Online DB

« Reply #2940 on: January 10, 2023, 06:00:35 am »
Now he knows how the peasantry that he wants disarmed feel every day.

We oughta start a pool for how many of his kids end up claiming to be transgender down the road.  He's slotting right into that category of left coast celebrity who seem to have that happen.

It makes them "special"...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2941 on: January 10, 2023, 12:23:35 pm »
It makes them "special"...

@DB

You misspelled the word "spatial".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2942 on: January 10, 2023, 12:27:18 pm »
There certainly are some mental illness issues here. Persecution complex, maybe.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2943 on: January 10, 2023, 02:58:52 pm »
Royal family thinks Prince Harry has been ‘kidnapped by a cult of psychotherapy and Meghan’

By Lee Brown
January 10, 2023

Prince Harry’s family believes he’s been “kidnapped by a cult of psychotherapy” and his wife, Meghan Markle, according to a report.

Harry admitted in his memoir, “Spare,” that as far back as 2019, Prince William, feared his brother “was being ‘brainwashed'” by therapy — sparking the final fight in their tense relationship.

Now a royal source has told The Independent that the family fears it has fully lost him to the cult-like beliefs it clearly blames on his Californian actress wife, Markle.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/01/10/royals-fear-harry-kidnapped-by-cult-of-psychotherapy/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2944 on: January 10, 2023, 03:14:31 pm »
Royal family thinks Prince Harry has been ‘kidnapped by a cult of psychotherapy and Meghan’

By Lee Brown
January 10, 2023

Prince Harry’s family believes he’s been “kidnapped by a cult of psychotherapy” and his wife, Meghan Markle, according to a report.

Harry admitted in his memoir, “Spare,” that as far back as 2019, Prince William, feared his brother “was being ‘brainwashed'” by therapy — sparking the final fight in their tense relationship.

Now a royal source has told The Independent that the family fears it has fully lost him to the cult-like beliefs it clearly blames on his Californian actress wife, Markle.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/01/10/royals-fear-harry-kidnapped-by-cult-of-psychotherapy/

More like the most severe and extreme case of being P- Whipped in recent history.  He is in Marc Antony-Cleopatra and his Great-Great Uncle's territory on a historical level.  i.e......as far as throwing it all away for some tail.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2945 on: January 10, 2023, 04:01:03 pm »
Very Brian Wilson-ish.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2946 on: January 10, 2023, 04:03:21 pm »
Harry Says Meghan ‘Not Visibly Black’ But Family Still Needs Unconscious Bias Training

Jack Montgomery 10 Jan 2023

Prince Harry bizarrely claimed that his wife Meghan is “not visibly black” but is still subjected to racism by the press on American television.

Speaking to Michael Strahan on Good Morning America as part of the publicity drive for his ghostwritten memoir, Spare, Harry said “[m]y wife is not visibly black but that’s who she is.”

He went on to allege that, regardless of this, the “way that [the media] speak about her, the way that they treat her is incredibly relatable to everybody else of colour.”

The woke prince has suggested that the former TV starlet, born to a black mother and a white father in California, could have been a huge boon to the Royal Family as someone who was, after a fashion, an ethnic minority, and that failing to accommodate her was a “huge missed opportunity”.

“It’s what she said to me right from the beginning, representation,” he said, suggesting she had also pushed this line.

“I, as a privileged white man, didn’t really understand what she was talking about [at first],” he added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/10/harry-says-meghan-not-visibly-black-but-family-still-needs-unconscious-bias-training/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2947 on: January 10, 2023, 04:06:41 pm »
I didn't realize Meghan was "black" until she and her trained poodle started crying about the racism of the royal family.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #2948 on: January 10, 2023, 05:20:46 pm »
I didn't realize Meghan was "black" until she and her trained poodle started crying about the racism of the royal family.
Funny how bi-racial children of a Black and White parent always claim to be Black and never White :pondering: Waiting for Farkle Markle to whine about their children being unfairly treated by the Royals because they are bi-racial.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #2949 on: January 10, 2023, 07:19:35 pm »
Inbreeding always rears it's head somewhere in royal families, looks like William lucked out!

I suspect Harry is unrelated to the Windsors, and it’s only a matter of time before the family makes it known.

Edited: never mind - Charles and Diana were related also.  Gross.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 07:23:39 pm by cato potatoe »