Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332817 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2900 on: January 05, 2023, 10:19:10 pm »
Excerpts of Harry's book have been released ---- and man! he hates William.   888mouth

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #2901 on: January 05, 2023, 10:23:51 pm »
Excerpts of Harry's book have been released ---- and man! he hates William.   888mouth

That is so sad.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2902 on: January 06, 2023, 03:52:23 pm »
Several headlines this morning..

REPORT: Prince Harry Claims He Has Killed 25 People

Harry’s reported confession was tied to his time as an Apache helicopter pilot, according to The Telegraph. He served in Afghanistan as an air controller in air raids from 2007-2008 then piloted an attack helicopter starting in 2012. Harry said he undertook six missions as a pilot that led to “the taking of human lives,” according to The Telegraph. Harry said he compared eliminating targets like removing “chess pieces” from a board, according to the outlet.

“My number is 25. It’s not a number that fills me with satisfaction, but nor does it embarrass me,” Harry wrote. He claimed to have had video cameras mounted on the nose of his helicopter which enabled him to assess his kill count, according to The Telegraph.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/05/prince-harry-killed-25-people-twitter-war-helicopter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2903 on: January 06, 2023, 03:57:17 pm »
Prince Harry Reportedly Says Drugs Helped Him Find ‘The Truth’

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, reportedly said in his memoir that using psychedelic drugs allowed him to see “the truth” and helped him therapeutically throughout his life.

The prince’s upcoming memoir, “Spare,” reveals how he allegedly used the psychedelic drugs for fun and for his mental health, according to The Telegraph. While under the drugs’ influence, he was ostensibly able to explore “another world where the red mist didn’t exist” which enabled him to escape and “redefine” his reality.

Prince Harry claimed he was able to hold on to the experience and see the other world in a way that was “just as real and twice as beautiful,” which strengthened his belief that “this is not all there is,” and that “only the truth existed,” according to The Telegraph.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/06/prince-harry-spare-cannabis-cocaine-psychedelics/

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2904 on: January 06, 2023, 04:04:19 pm »

Nothng like bragging about your kill count, to get the muzzies to put a target on you.  Heck, they even eventually got to Rushdie last year.

This boy a'int too bright is he?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2905 on: January 06, 2023, 05:06:11 pm »
he allegedly used the psychedelic drugs for fun and for his mental health
What a freakin' half-wit he is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2906 on: January 06, 2023, 05:11:16 pm »
Prince Harry 'has turned against military family after trashing his birth family'
 A retired British Colonel has blasted Prince Harry's upcoming autobiography as a 'money making scam'
Svar Nanan-Sen Senior Producer
Published friday 06 January 2023 - 16:53
Prince Harry has suffered furious backlash after claiming he killed 25 Taliban soldiers and referring to them as "chess pieces" in his memoir Spare.

Colonel Tim Collins, who completed three tours with the SAS and UK Special Forces, has hit out at the Duke of Sussex's comment .

He said: “Leonardo Da Vinci once said: 'He who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year'.

“Prince Harry's latest revelations in his memoir 'Spare' are clearly a tragic money-making scam to fund the lifestyle he can't afford and someone else has chosen. Amongst his assertions is a claim that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan.

“That's not how you behave in the Army; it's not how we think. He has badly let the side down. We don't do notches on the rifle butt. We never did. ...
GB News

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2907 on: January 06, 2023, 05:12:52 pm »

Calling him a half-wit is FAR too kind.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2908 on: January 06, 2023, 05:32:41 pm »

Did you ever wonder what his life would be like if he'd had enough oxygen at birth?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #2909 on: January 06, 2023, 07:00:23 pm »
Prince Harry Claims Magic Mushrooms, Cannabis, Cocaine Let Him See ‘The Truth’

While cocaine made him feel “different” it did not, the prince recalls, make him notably happier — but taking magic mushrooms in California while drunk of tequila had a more profound impact.

Harry recalled seeing a bathroom rubbish bin appearing to stare at him and growing a head, while a toilet turned into a head as well and began talking to him — an incident he described as “the experience of a lifetime”. He also asked the moon to change his life.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/06/prince-harry-claims-magic-mushrooms-cannabis-cocaine-let-him-see-the-truth/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2910 on: January 06, 2023, 07:46:00 pm »
Does this buffoon think stories about deep insights derived through hallucinogens and other drugs make him sound more sympathetic, let alone intelligent, cool, or groovy?  :silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2911 on: January 06, 2023, 07:56:33 pm »
Does this buffoon think stories about deep insights derived through hallucinogens and other drugs make him sound more sympathetic, let alone intelligent, cool, or groovy?  :silly:

My thoughts too. I just wonder if there are life style provisions in his Royal Exit agreement that might be seeing some non-compliance, and impact payment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #2912 on: January 06, 2023, 08:16:44 pm »
He's gene deficient.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2913 on: January 06, 2023, 08:22:42 pm »
He's gene deficient.

Prince Harry Reportedly Writes About Those James Hewitt Rumors in His Memoir

Story by Lauren Hubbard
Jan. 6, 2023

American audiences may not recognize James Hewitt's name in season four of The Crown, but the military man is at the heart of one of the biggest scandals to besiege the monarchy in the late 20th century. Here's everything you need to know.  ...

Not long after he became Diana's riding instructor, the two became romantically involved—an arrangement that would last for several years. The Princess's marriage to Prince Charles was known to be rocky by the time she met Hewitt, and Charles was reportedly already carrying on his own liaison with his former girlfriend (and future wife) Camilla Parker-Bowles, which Diana's bodyguard, Wharfe, posited may have contributed to her willingness to begin an affair with Hewitt.  ...

As a consequence of Hewitt's romance with Diana, fans have frequently speculated that Hewitt could, be the father of Prince Harry, citing a resemblance between the two—their red hair, in particular. Hewitt has uniformly denied these claims. Likewise, Wharfe wrote, "A simple comparison of dates proves it is impossible for Hewitt to be Harry’s father.... Harry was born on September 15, 1984, which means he was conceived around Christmas 1983, when his brother, William, was 18 months old. Diana did not meet James Hewitt until the summer of 1986." ...

Prince Harry reportedly writes in Spare that King Charles joked about his parentage.

"Pa liked telling stories, and this was one of the best in his repertoire. He’d always end with a burst of philosophizing … Who knows if I’m really the Prince of Wales? Who knows if I’m even your real father?" he writes, according to a leak obtained by Page Six. "He’d laugh and laugh, though it was a remarkably unfunny joke, given the rumor circulating just then that my actual father was one of Mummy’s former lovers: Major James Hewitt. One cause of this rumor was Major Hewitt’s flaming ginger hair, but another cause was sadism."

Charles, Harry writes, never spoke to him about the Hewitt rumors. He also writes that though the tabloids loved the idea, "Maybe it made them feel better about their lives that a young prince’s life was laughable. Never mind that my mother didn’t meet Major Hewitt until long after I was born." ... Town and Country via MSN

Offline berdie

« Reply #2914 on: January 06, 2023, 08:37:16 pm »

« Reply #2915 on: January 06, 2023, 08:48:07 pm »

That's heavy, dude...really heavy  88888cool

88devil

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2916 on: January 06, 2023, 09:40:30 pm »
January 6, 2023
Surprise! Harry is every bit as awful as Meghan
By Andrea Widburg

I’m sure I was not alone in feeling that Harry was one of those okay guys who fell in love with the wrong woman, turned into a milquetoast, and allowed her to call the shots in their relationship, no matter how stupid, cruel, or self-centered those shots were. Harry’s memoir, however, establishes that the low-IQ but ordinary guy we thought we knew was, in reality, every bit as awful as his wife.

The one-time Prince Harry always seemed like an impressively ordinary guy for someone raised in the Royal Family. He publicly went through his stupid teens and early 20s but seemed to settle down after seeing active duty in Iraq and founding the Invictus Games. When Prince William and Kate became an item, Harry seemed happy palling around with them.

And then, Meghan Markle appeared. The world thought it witnessed her transforming Harry into an awful version of a California guy, whining with his posh accent about getting in touch with his feelings. We immediately knew that Markle was a bad apple using the royal family’s stratospheric fame, along with the race and sex cards, to elevate her status in the world, maybe right into the White House.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/surprise_harry_is_every_bit_as_awful_as_meghan.html
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2917 on: January 06, 2023, 10:38:54 pm »
A reporter from GBNews tweets:
Dan Wootton
@danwootton
Where are all the usual woketopians defending man baby Harry now that he’s revealed to the world whether his brother (the future king) is circumcised and that he was drunk on his wedding day, and the words his grief stricken father (the current king) uttered at his dad’s funeral?
6:41 AM · Jan 6, 2023

Sorry, Hal, nothing but derision and contempt for you.

https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1611491649087045632
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 10:41:36 pm by mountaineer »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2918 on: January 07, 2023, 05:18:32 pm »
Prince Harry's 'ambushes' on Royal Family 'harmed frail Queen's health in last year of her life', sources close to late monarch say

Prince Harry 'ambushing' Royal Family 'almost weekly' impacted Queen's health
    Queen's friends said attacks from 'much-loved grandson' caused her to suffer
    They said late monarch dislike confrontation and it affected her in her last year

By Oliver Price For Mailonline

Published: 06:44 EST, 7 January 2023 | Updated: 06:44 EST, 7 January 2023

Prince Harry 'ambushing' the Royal Family on an 'almost weekly' basis harmed the frail Queen's health in the last year of her life, sources close to the late monarch claimed.

Public attacks on the Royal Family by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex 'took its toll' on the late Queen - who disliked confrontation - and impacted her wellbeing before her death in September last year, her friends reportedly said.

Queen Elizabeth II considered Harry a 'much-loved grandson' which made his frequent criticisms of the royals even more agonising for her to bear, they added.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11609253/Prince-Harrys-ambushes-Royal-Family-harmed-frail-Queens-health-year-life.html
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2919 on: January 07, 2023, 05:21:41 pm »
What a loser.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2920 on: January 07, 2023, 05:27:53 pm »

Harry’s reported confession was tied to his time as an Apache helicopter pilot, according to The Telegraph. He served in Afghanistan as an air controller in air raids from 2007-2008 then piloted an attack helicopter starting in 2012. Harry said he undertook six missions as a pilot that led to “the taking of human lives,” according to The Telegraph. Harry said he compared eliminating targets like removing “chess pieces” from a board, according to the outlet.

“My number is 25. It’s not a number that fills me with satisfaction, but nor does it embarrass me,” Harry wrote. He claimed to have had video cameras mounted on the nose of his helicopter which enabled him to assess his kill count, according to The Telegraph.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/05/prince-harry-killed-25-people-twitter-war-helicopter/

What should really embarrass him is him talking publicly about his "count".  I personally never heard another combat vet do that, and I imagine that is going over very poorly in Britain, especially among current informer members of the military.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 05:28:43 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2921 on: January 07, 2023, 06:40:02 pm »
I imagine that is going over very poorly in Britain, especially among current informer members of the military.
Posted above: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,316541.msg2765008.html#msg2765008

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2922 on: January 07, 2023, 06:50:59 pm »

A person who has killed 25 people doesn't ever talk about killing 25 people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2923 on: January 07, 2023, 06:51:57 pm »
Thanks.

I think he's actually worse than she is,  because at this point, he's just trying to hurt and embarrass publicly his own family.  Thankfully, the guy he's really hurting and embarrassing the most is himself.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2924 on: January 07, 2023, 10:06:43 pm »
Nothng like bragging about your kill count, to get the muzzies to put a target on you.  Heck, they even eventually got to Rushdie last year.

This boy a'int too bright is he?

Especially with who knows what pouring through our southern border.