Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333018 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2875 on: December 22, 2022, 10:24:08 pm »
They want an apology..just wait until Harry's book comes out....I don't think there will be any apologies coming..lol

Harry and Markle want an apology for what? Supposedly poor Markle found out that she and Harry didn't place before William & Kate's kids; therefore the reasoning must be racist?

Frankly, if I were Charles I wouldn't give them the time of day and I certainly wouldn't let them step foot back inside their home. Obviously Charles is being the bigger person, but I see the invitation to his coronation as an admission of wrong doing to the Sussexes.  I realize it's his son, but Harry needs to realize what his tramp has done to his family. I'm sure  Harry believes all of her b.s., not to mention that trashing his family is bringing in a few pennies. People will eventually tire of the squabble and Markle's whining.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2876 on: December 23, 2022, 10:10:01 pm »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2877 on: December 24, 2022, 02:36:51 pm »
Prince Andrew Gets the Boot as King Charles Evicts Him From Buckingham Palace
By Bob Hoge | 11:15 PM on December 23, 2022

The Jeffrey Epstein saga lives on, even if the disgraced pedophile financier doesn’t after meeting his maker in a suspicious suicide in 2019. On Friday, newly-crowned King Charles III tossed out Prince Andrew and removed him from all facets of royal life after the prince was caught up in the sex scandal.

The DailyMail, always on top of all stories royal, wrote:

The Duke of York was told to no longer use Buckingham Palace as an office space, effectively severing his final tie to his old life as a working royal, according to a new report in The Sun.

‘Any presence at the Palace is officially over,’ a source was quoted as saying. ‘The King has made it clear. He isn’t a working royal. He’s on his own.’

Andrew had already stepped back from public life three years ago after a disastrous BBC interview, but the 62-year-old will now no longer be allowed to use the palace address for any future correspondence. His small staff will also reportedly be looking for jobs. He also loses any remaining titles, including that of the colonel of the Grenadier Guards, a title he inherited from his father, Prince Philip. He will also lose his armed security, and instead will have private security furnished only with tasers.

It’s been quite a fall from grace for the prince. As the Epstein scandal broke, photos of Andrew in the sex trafficker’s presence began turning up, and one in particular cost him dearly: the infamous snap of him with his arm around 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre. She claimed she had sex with Andrew on several occasions at the behest of Epstein, and she finally brought a suit against him. He settled in February for a reported $12 million. (As you can see from the headline below, estimates vary.)

more
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/12/23/prince-andrew-gets-the-boot-as-king-evicts-him-from-buckingham-palace-n678322
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2878 on: December 26, 2022, 08:08:43 pm »
Paging Meagain.... Please pick up the white courtesy phone    wink777

The Wales's mini trio George, Charlotte and 'cheeky' Louis capture the hearts of the crowds and are hailed as 'amazing' on first Christmas Day walk at Sandringham with Charles as King

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11572827/King-Charles-III-strolls-Zara-Mike-Tindall-Sandringham-church-service.html

Include this photo in your next Netflix episode .....  I dare ya     :laugh:

« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 08:21:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #2879 on: December 26, 2022, 08:12:36 pm »
Sure looks like the old gang's coping without you, Meagain   :laugh:

« Reply #2880 on: December 26, 2022, 08:15:24 pm »

« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 08:24:27 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2881 on: December 26, 2022, 08:34:53 pm »

Love the hat and coat....a different look for Kate...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2882 on: December 26, 2022, 10:01:44 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

There’s a Christmas card in the Prince and Princess of Wales’ Instagram.

It was drawn by Prince George and it’s really good. Very talented child

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2883 on: December 26, 2022, 10:02:42 pm »

Love the hat and coat....a different look for Kate...

I like this color too. Would love something in that for personal use

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2884 on: December 26, 2022, 11:01:13 pm »
Kind of an Austrian look. Nice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #2885 on: December 27, 2022, 05:34:12 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

There’s a Christmas card in the Prince and Princess of Wales’ Instagram.

It was drawn by Prince George and it’s really good. Very talented child

He sure is talented @Gefn    happy77

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2886 on: December 27, 2022, 08:24:45 pm »

Dang, that's gotta be worth at least 500K considering what Hunter gets for his crap........yeah I know Hunter's is payoff money but it sets the market, no?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2887 on: December 27, 2022, 10:36:12 pm »
Dang, that's gotta be worth at least 500K considering what Hunter gets for his crap........yeah I know Hunter's is payoff money but it sets the market, no?

As an art collector, I can say the upside value of a piece of art with proper documentation and proveneance by a King of England is likely upper 4 figures to maybe mid 5's.

HB's work?  Dogs playing poker have more intrinisic value.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2888 on: December 28, 2022, 03:10:55 am »
As an art collector, I can say the upside value of a piece of art with proper documentation and proveneance by a King of England is likely upper 4 figures to maybe mid 5's.

HB's work?  Dogs playing poker have more intrinisic value.
Maybe lowbrow, but dogs playing poker makes me smile while HB's 'art' makes me ill.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2889 on: December 28, 2022, 09:57:45 am »

And he’s only 8? 9?

I obviously has some creative genes. His mom has taken some beautiful photos

@Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2890 on: December 28, 2022, 03:23:43 pm »
And he’s only 8? 9?

I obviously has some creative genes. His mom has taken some beautiful photos

@Right_in_Virginia

I love how George captured the deer's eyes @Gefn  -- very life like. 

He's quite good at nine years old...... Looking forward to his next work. 

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2891 on: December 31, 2022, 04:36:45 pm »
Queen guitarist, women’s soccer team top UK honors list

It’s now Sir Brian May.

Here is the complete New Years Honors List

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/kings-new-years-honours-list-25862203

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2892 on: January 01, 2023, 04:27:07 pm »
Ugh, make it stop! Funny how people who have accomplished so little in their lives have so much to tell us all about them.
Now for MEGHAN'S Memoir! Royal Family faces fresh onslaught with Duchess of Sussex 'set to release her own tell-all book' - after Harry's upcoming autobiography, which 'lets Charles off lightly but is so tough on William the brothers won't EVER reconcile'

Prince Harry's autobiography, Spare, is his story of his life as the second son 
    Reports from the US West Coast suggest Meghan is planning to tell her story 
    A top Hollywood agent said he would be shocked if Meghan did not write a book
    A source said she is planning to 'leave no stone unturned' about being a royal

By Caroline Graham For The Mail On Sunday In Los Angeles and Darren Boyle for MailOnline
Published: 20:39 EST, 31 December 2022 | Updated: 21:35 EST, 31 December 2022

...    A bestselling memoir would put Meghan in a well-trodden American political tradition, amid much speculation that she may have ambitions for elected office, given her outspoken views on women's rights and other issues.

A Hollywood agent told The Mail on Sunday: 'I would find it surprising if Meghan didn't publish her own story, to be honest. Spare is clearly Prince Harry's chance to tell his, but hers is equally compelling. I mean, how many actresses end up marrying a Prince?'

The source added: 'If she's harbouring political ambitions it would make even more sense,' pointing out that Presidents Clinton, Obama and Trump all wrote books setting out their beliefs before launching bids for the White House. ...
They really think it would be a best-seller? Really, and a bid for the White House, too?  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2893 on: January 01, 2023, 10:54:09 pm »
Ugh, make it stop! Funny how people who have accomplished so little in their lives have so much to tell us all about them.They really think it would be a best-seller? Really, and a bid for the White House, too?  *****rollingeyes*****

@mountaineer

I have zero doubt a good number of people bought/will buy it so they can criticize what is written in it.

Plus,just like in America,there is no better way to launder money that writing and publishing a book.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2894 on: January 02, 2023, 06:58:13 pm »
 January 2, 2023 12:41pm EST
Prince Harry states he wants his father and brother 'back,' alleges planting of stories in upcoming interviews
Prince Harry's memoir, 'Spare,' is set to be released on Jan. 10

By Haley Chi-Sing | Fox News

Prince Harry will be sitting down for two tell-all interviews this upcoming weekend.

In one of the sit-downs, the Duke of Sussex states he wants his brother and father "back," while also alleging stories were planted as he and his wife, Meghan Markle, attempted to step back from royal duties. Both interviews are set to air ahead of the release of his memoir, "Spare," on Jan. 10. 

Harry's two interviews will premiere on Sunday, Jan. 8, when he will be speaking with ITV's Tom Bradby as well as Anderson Cooper for his first U.S. interview on "60 Minutes."

"They've shown absolutely no willingness to reconcile," Harry is seen saying in a promo clip for his ITV interview. "I would like to get my father back. I would like to have my brother back," he added of King Charles and Prince William. 

Harry was also shown saying that "they feel as though it is better to keep us somehow as the villains" – though it was not clear who he was referring to.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-wants-father-brother-back-alleges-planting-stories-upcoming-interviews
Support the USO

Online DB

« Reply #2895 on: January 02, 2023, 07:40:39 pm »
Dumber than his dad - a difficult feat...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2896 on: January 05, 2023, 01:22:29 am »
Prince Harry says brother William physically attacked him after calling Meghan 'difficult' and rude' in 2019 bust-up: Duke of Sussex was 'knocked to the floor' and left with visible injuries he claims in new book Spare

Harry writes that he and William had screaming match at Nottingham Cottage
    They had apparently met to discuss the 'rolling catastrophe' of their relationship
    Harry claims William grabbed him by collar and broke his necklace during row 

By Laurence Dollimore For Mailonline

Published: 19:40 EST, 4 January 2023 | Updated: 20:15 EST, 4 January 2023

Prince Harry has claimed his brother William grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the floor during a heated argument over his wife Meghan Markle. 

In an extraordinary excerpt from his upcoming autobiography Spare, Harry recalls what he describes as a physical attack by his sibling, which he claims left him with visible injuries. 

The furious row allegedly broke out at his London home in 2019, during which William, the now Prince of Wales, is said to have branded Meghan 'difficult', 'rude' and 'abrasive'. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11600691/Prince-Harry-says-brother-William-physically-attacked-calling-Meghan-difficult-rude.html
Support the USO

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #2897 on: January 05, 2023, 02:09:03 am »
The furious row allegedly broke out at his London home in 2019, during which William, the now Prince of Wales, is said to have branded Meghan 'difficult', 'rude' and 'abrasive'.

Well.... if the shoe fits ....

Offline berdie

« Reply #2898 on: January 05, 2023, 09:13:39 pm »
So, two men resorted to fisticuffs? Gee...that's never happened before.

Harry needs to shut up.  He sounds wimpy.

« Reply #2899 on: January 05, 2023, 10:08:32 pm »
Prince Harry claims William and Kate Middleton told him to wear Nazi costume
Page Six,  Jan 4,  2023

Prince Harry sensationally puts some of the blame for his Nazi uniform scandal on his brother, Prince William, and sister-in-law, Kate Middleton, in his new memoir, sources tell Page Six.

The Duke of Sussex will claim the Prince and Princess of Wales “howled with laughter” when they saw him dressed up for the 2005 party.

Harry was 20 years old when the Sun newspaper published a front-page photo of him dressed as a Nazi soldier with a red armband emblazoned with a big swastika.

The picture was taken at a costume party with a “Native and Colonial” theme, where William was also a guest and was dressed in a homemade lion outfit.

In one segment of the book, obtained by Page Six, Harry writes about choosing the outfit, revealing that it was a toss-up between two costumes: a pilot or a Nazi.

“I phoned Willy and Kate, asked what they thought. Nazi uniform, they said,” Harry writes, adding that when he went home and tried it on for them, “They both howled. Worse than Willy’s leotard outfit! Way more ridiculous! Which, again, was the point.”

More:  https://pagesix.com/2023/01/04/prince-harry-claims-william-and-kate-middleton-told-him-to-buy-nazi-costume/?_gl=1*15xyix*_ga*NzEwNTY1MTEwLjE2NjAyNjUzODc.*_ga_0DZ7LHF5PZ*MTY3Mjk1MTU3MC4yMDIuMS4xNjcyOTUxODYyLjAuMC4w&_ga=2.208262226.1595310974.1672768346-710