Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333092 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2675 on: October 22, 2022, 12:32:00 am »
For someone who doesn't want to be "objectified" she has a funny way of showing it.

Meghan Markle did oral sex scene on ‘90210’ two years after leaving ‘Deal or No Deal’ ‘bimbo’ gig

https://nypost.com/2022/10/20/meghan-markle-did-oral-sex-scene-on-90210-after-leaving-deal-or-no-deal/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

@LadyLiberty

Other than for the small bit of hypocrisy, how many adults do you know that HAVEN'T performed oral sex?

Other than me, that is. I happen to still be a virgin.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2676 on: October 25, 2022, 10:20:17 am »
Kate Middleton’s mom visits ShopRite stores in NJ

Yes, that Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, the one married to William, son of the king. So, why was her mother visiting New Jersey ShopRite supermarkets?

To promote her line of party supplies.

As part of her tour around the Garden State, she has been to Aberdeen, Hazlet, Middletown and Shrewsbury.

According to People.com, Carole Middleton visited the stores for the American launch of her business, Party Pieces. The line, Party Pieces Collection, will be featured in 39 Saker ShopRite stores, its first time the items will be available outside the UK.

https://nj1015.com/kate-middletons-mom-visits-shoprite-stores-in-nj/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2677 on: October 25, 2022, 10:21:51 am »
Kate Middleton’s mom visits ShopRite stores in NJ

https://nj1015.com/kate-middletons-mom-visits-shoprite-stores-in-nj/

Sorry I thought I posted this late last week

Kinda cool….

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2678 on: October 27, 2022, 01:13:47 pm »
Prince Harry’s Long-Awaited Memoir ‘Spare’ Arriving in Jan. 2023

Over a year after Prince Harry first revealed he was writing a memoir, his publisher announced Thursday that the much-anticipated book, Spare, will arrive in Jan. 2023.

“It was one of the most searing images of the twentieth century: two young boys, two princes, walking behind their mother’s coffin as the world watched in sorrow—and horror. As Diana, Princess of Wales, was laid to rest, billions wondered what the princes must be thinking and feeling—and how their lives would play out from that point on,” publishers Penguin Random House said of Spare in a synopsis. “For Harry, this is that story at last.”

The publisher also shared Spare’s cover, and announced that Prince Harry himself will read the audiobook version of his “personal and emotionally powerful” story.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/prince-harry-memoir-spare-arriving-jan-2023-1234619319/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2679 on: October 27, 2022, 04:00:57 pm »
What a whiny little jerk.
Oracle
@oracle_tea

“Bitter” The twisted story of a spoiled 38yr old man child born into privilege & wealth who engaged in the elderly abuse of his ailing grandparents & threw his entire family under the bus & exploited them to fund his lifestyle &feed his fragile ego of self indulgent victimisation
7:46 AM · Oct 27, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2680 on: October 27, 2022, 04:01:50 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2681 on: October 27, 2022, 04:11:05 pm »
The twisted story of a spoiled 38yr old man child born into privilege & wealth who engaged in the elderly abuse of his ailing grandparents & threw his entire family under the bus & exploited them to fund his lifestyle &feed his fragile ego of self indulgent victimisation

What a great synopsis.  Poor Harry. *****rollingeyes*****  He's a spoiled dirtbag who married a trashy golddigger.

I wish they'd move someplace else besides the U.S.  They don't even deserve CA.  The Brits don't want them either. 

I wonder how much $$$ Harry will make from this book and I wonder if that amount is worth losing his family ties, dignity and integrity?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2682 on: October 27, 2022, 04:14:39 pm »
What a whiny little jerk.

Guaranteed Princess Anne has never whined about being a 'spare'. She's made of stronger stuff than her milksop nephew.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2683 on: October 27, 2022, 04:22:57 pm »

Prince Edward didn’t complain either. At least I don’t think he has.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2684 on: October 27, 2022, 08:46:50 pm »
For people that say they don't want attention...they sure don't act like it.

Money...that's what I want. h/t Harrison.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2685 on: October 27, 2022, 09:00:11 pm »
Prince Edward didn’t complain either. At least I don’t think he has.

Sophie really impressed me. She strikes me as being very protective of the Queen and the Royal family. A real asset, unlike Meghan.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2686 on: October 27, 2022, 09:19:25 pm »
Sophie really impressed me. She strikes me as being very protective of the Queen and the Royal family. A real asset, unlike Meghan.

:yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2687 on: October 27, 2022, 10:22:34 pm »
Prince Harry’s Long-Awaited Memoir ‘Spare’ Arriving in Jan. 2023

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/prince-harry-memoir-spare-arriving-jan-2023-1234619319/

Over a year after Prince Harry first revealed he was writing a memoir, his publisher announced Thursday that the much-anticipated book, Spare, will arrive in Jan. 2023.

@Gefn

"Much anticipated" by whom,people who Harry owes money?

I concluded several years ago that the NYC publishing industry exists SOLELY to allow politicians and associated creatures to "launder" pay-off money.

I suspect he was paid to STFU and step down without causing a fuss because the family has some industrial-strength blackmail on his mail squeeze.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 10:25:13 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2688 on: November 04, 2022, 10:28:53 pm »
 November 4, 2022 6:04pm EDT
Prince Harry didn’t make any changes to his memoir ‘Spare’ after Queen Elizabeth’s death, author claims
The queen, Britain's longest-reigning monarch, died Sept. 8 at age 96. The Duke of Sussex's highly anticipated memoir is set to be released Jan. 10.
By Stephanie Nolasco | Fox News

Prince Harry hasn’t made any changes to his highly anticipated memoir since the death of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.

Britain’s longest-reigning monarch passed away on Sept. 8 at age 96. On Oct. 27, Penguin Random House announced that the Duke of Sussex’s book, titled "Spare," will be released Jan. 10.

"For all the tabloid reports about Harry supposedly ‘trashing’ his family (spoiler alert: he doesn’t), the book actually offers a more sympathetic look at the realities of their near-impossible existence," bestselling author and royals editor Omid Scobie wrote in his column for Yahoo! News UK on Friday.

"There were also no last-minute rewrites or edits after the queen’s death," Scobie shared. "’[The] manuscript was completed almost five months before the monarch’s passing, a detail that will be acknowledged in a note at the start of the book."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-didnt-make-changes-memoir-spare-after-queen-elizabeths-death

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2689 on: November 04, 2022, 10:30:42 pm »
 November 4, 2022 4:43pm EDT
King Charles felt his mother Queen Elizabeth ‘was cold and aloof’ during ‘lonely’ childhood, author claims
Royal author Christopher Anderson wrote about Queen Elizabeth's heir in his new book, 'The King'

Christopher Andersen believes there’s a reason why King Charles is "one of the most eccentric sovereigns Great Britain has ever had."

The author has written a new book about the monarch, titled "The King: The Life of Charles III." Andersen, who has previously written books about the British royal family, spoke to numerous palace insiders who have made shocking revelations about the 73-year-old.

"So much about Charles you could really trace back to his childhood, which was heartbreakingly lonely," Andersen recently claimed to ETOnline. "Charles has described his relationship with his mother [by saying] that she was cold and aloof, that his father was a bully who hectored him, who made him cry in front of other people, physically bullied him."

"I think it’s very telling that Charles only spent as a boy … two 15-minute periods a day [with his parents]," Andersen alleged. "… When he had a tonsillectomy, when he had a very bad case of the flu, when he fell down the stairs and broke his ankle, when he had an emergency appendectomy at the age of 13, neither his mother nor his father visited him at the hospital."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/king-charles-felt-mother-queen-elizabeth-cold-aloof-lonely-childhood-author
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2690 on: November 04, 2022, 10:37:22 pm »
Previous kings of England were fairly eccentric in their own right, weren't they? Of course, that probably was blamed on syphilis.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2691 on: November 04, 2022, 10:48:47 pm »
Now that the Queen has passed and Charles is King, I've lost a lot of interest.  Things will never be the same without her Majesty ruling.  Charles is a globalist.  I think we will see some very stark changes coming and changes that I don't think the people are going to be in agreement with.

This Winter is going to be a rough one for many; meanwhile the Royal family has millions. 

Then there's Harry -- who cares what this little jerk writes?  He has parted ways with the Royals, so I could care less about his book.  More trash talk and more of 'poor Markle and Harry'.  Gee, it just sucks to be them.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2692 on: November 04, 2022, 10:50:42 pm »
King Charles felt his mother Queen Elizabeth ‘was cold and aloof’ during ‘lonely’ childhood, author claims
Royal author Christopher Anderson wrote about Queen Elizabeth's heir in his new book, 'The King'

Christopher Andersen believes there’s a reason why King Charles is "one of the most eccentric sovereigns Great Britain has ever had."

The author has written a new book about the monarch, titled "The King: The Life of Charles III." Andersen, who has previously written books about the British royal family, spoke to numerous palace insiders who have made shocking revelations about the 73-year-old.

"So much about Charles you could really trace back to his childhood, which was heartbreakingly lonely," Andersen recently claimed to ETOnline. "Charles has described his relationship with his mother [by saying] that she was cold and aloof, that his father was a bully who hectored him, who made him cry in front of other people, physically bullied him."

"I think it’s very telling that Charles only spent as a boy … two 15-minute periods a day [with his parents]," Andersen alleged. "… When he had a tonsillectomy, when he had a very bad case of the flu, when he fell down the stairs and broke his ankle, when he had an emergency appendectomy at the age of 13, neither his mother nor his father visited him at the hospital."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/king-charles-felt-mother-queen-elizabeth-cold-aloof-lonely-childhood-author

It is a sad set of circumstances, but if life is so tough .... why continue the Royal pomp and circumstance?  Why the riff then between him and Harry.   :yawn2:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2693 on: November 04, 2022, 11:17:08 pm »

more
OH BOO FRIGGIN HOO! Poor wittle Charles had a tough life growing up as an entitled royal...I bet that never happened before! I wonder if this tale of woe by the author is an attempt to supply cover for another whiny little prince? Sorry to all those enamored of the Royals, while I had utmost respect for Queen Elizabeth II I am beginning to firmly believe the inbred blood lines of the past are coming in to play here.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2694 on: November 08, 2022, 06:50:59 am »
Queen Consort's new royal cypher is revealed

The royal cypher that will be used to identify Camilla as Queen Consort has been unveiled.

It is made of up of the Queen Consort's monogram alongside a representation of the Crown.

The initials "CR" incorporates Her Majesty's initial, "C" for Camilla, and "R" for Regina - Latin for Queen.

https://news.sky.com/story/queen-consorts-new-royal-cypher-is-revealed-12741147

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2695 on: November 15, 2022, 05:28:06 pm »
Princes in the Tower? King Charles Asks Parliament to Sideline Harry and Andrew

Jack Montgomery 15 Nov 2022

King Charles III has asked Parliament to effectively sideline his woke son Harry and disgraced brother Andrew by amending the Regency Act.

King Charles, 74, wishes to make his sister, the 72-year-old Princess Anne, and youngest brother, the 58-year-old Prince Edward, Counsellors of State, so they can officially deputise for him at state functions should the need arise — and Harry and Edward, who hold Counsellor roles more or less automatically despite not being “working” royals, never can.

“To ensure continued efficiency of public business when I’m unavailable, such as while I’m undertaking official duties overseas, I can confirm that I would be most content should Parliament see fit for the number of people who may be called upon to act as [Counsellors of State] under the terms of the Regency Act 1937-1953 to be increased to include my sister and brother, the Princess Royal and the Earl of Wessex and Forfar, both of whom have previously undertaken this role,” ran a message “signed by His Majesty’s own hand” and read out in the House of Lords by the Lord Chamberlain, as is customary.

The same message was also read out in the House of Commons by the Speaker, Sir Lindsay Hoyle, with the consent of both Houses being necessary to make changes of the sort requested by the King under Britain’s constitutional monarchy.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/11/15/princes-tower-king-charles-asks-parliament-boot-harry-andrew-regency-act/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2696 on: November 20, 2022, 05:29:47 pm »
Harry and Meghan to Receive Kennedy Award for Fighting ‘Structural Racism’ in Royal Family

Peter Caddle 20 Nov 2022

Harry and Meghan are to receive a human rights award for fighting “structural racism” within the Royal Family from the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights organisation.

For their efforts in causing chaos within the monarchy, renegade royals Harry and Meghan are to receive a human rights award, with the pair being credited as fighting “structural racism” within the institution.

The announcement has largely been ridiculed online, with a former aide to Margaret Thatcher describing the move as a “disgraceful attack” on the British monarchy.

According to the announcement on the official Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights organisation webiste, the pair are to receive the Ripple of Hope award alongside Bank of America tsar Brian Moynihan and Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky.

Justifying the award, the organisation’s president, Kerry Kennedy, said that both Meghan and Harry lived up to her father Robert F. Kennedy’s belief in racial justice with their actions.

“They went to the oldest institution in UK history and told them what they were doing wrong, that they couldn’t have structural racism within the institution; that they could not maintain a misunderstanding about mental health,” Kennedy, the divorced spouse of disgraced New York governor Andrew Cuomo, told El Confidencial.

“They knew that if they did this there would be consequences, that they would be ostracized, they would lose their family, their position within this structure, and that people would blame them for it,” she continued. “They have done it anyway because they believed that they could not live with themselves if they did not question this authority. I think they have been heroic in taking this step.”

Meghan and Harry will attend an award ceremony on December 6th, during which they will receive a gong marking their alleged achievements on the issue of racial equality.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/11/20/harry-and-meghan-to-receive-kennedy-award-for-fighting-structural-racism-in-royal-family/
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2697 on: November 20, 2022, 05:43:57 pm »
Harry and Meghan to Receive Kennedy Award for Fighting ‘Structural Racism’ in Royal Family

Peter Caddle 20 Nov 2022

Harry and Meghan are to receive a human rights award for fighting “structural racism” within the Royal Family from the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights organisation.

For their efforts in causing chaos within the monarchy, renegade royals Harry and Meghan are to receive a human rights award, with the pair being credited as fighting “structural racism” within the institution.

The announcement has largely been ridiculed online, with a former aide to Margaret Thatcher describing the move as a “disgraceful attack” on the British monarchy.

According to the announcement on the official Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights organisation webiste, the pair are to receive the Ripple of Hope award alongside Bank of America tsar Brian Moynihan and Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky.

Justifying the award, the organisation’s president, Kerry Kennedy, said that both Meghan and Harry lived up to her father Robert F. Kennedy’s belief in racial justice with their actions.

“They went to the oldest institution in UK history and told them what they were doing wrong, that they couldn’t have structural racism within the institution; that they could not maintain a misunderstanding about mental health,” Kennedy, the divorced spouse of disgraced New York governor Andrew Cuomo, told El Confidencial.

“They knew that if they did this there would be consequences, that they would be ostracized, they would lose their family, their position within this structure, and that people would blame them for it,” she continued. “They have done it anyway because they believed that they could not live with themselves if they did not question this authority. I think they have been heroic in taking this step.”

Meghan and Harry will attend an award ceremony on December 6th, during which they will receive a gong marking their alleged achievements on the issue of racial equality.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/11/20/harry-and-meghan-to-receive-kennedy-award-for-fighting-structural-racism-in-royal-family/

:facepalm2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2698 on: November 20, 2022, 08:07:43 pm »

@mystery-ak

I am tempted to write "That is just plain silly",but that would be giving it credit for being more rational than it deserves.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2699 on: November 20, 2022, 08:09:55 pm »

Peter Caddle 20 Nov 2022

@mystery-ak

I guess the murder of Marylyn Monroe by Robert and the Kennedy Klan wasn't racist because she was white and the murders of white women don't count.