Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332814 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2650 on: October 09, 2022, 03:55:44 am »
‘Needy’ Prince Harry ‘clings’ to Meghan Markle, royal expert claims

By Nicki Gostin

October 8, 2022 | 9:05am

Prince Harry “clings” to wife Meghan Markle “like a needy man, like a life raft,” royal biographer Tom Bower tells Page Six exclusively.

The Duchess of Sussex “satisfies all” of the Duke of Sussex’s “requirements,” which he “didn’t get from other girlfriends,” the author of “Revenge: Meghan, Harry and the War Between the Windsors” explains.

Bower also claims that Harry, 38, is a “damaged” and “very disturbed” man as a result of childhood trauma — and Markle, 41, allegedly knew just how to win him over.

“He is psychologically harmed both by his mother’s death and the father’s treatment of his mother, and of Harry himself, when he was a child,” the author alleges to us.

Prince Harry’s difficult life — and those of his royal relatives — has been highly publicized for years.

His mother Princess Diana’s unhappy marriage due to King Charles III’s long-term affair with now-wife, Queen Consort Camilla, was well-documented in the press.

The former Princess of Wales’ tragic death in August 1997 — when Harry was just 12 — also captured intense media attention.

The Duke previously opened up about the trauma surrounding his childhood, accusing his father of passing down a “cycle” of “genetic pain and suffering” on Dax Shepard’s “Armchair Expert” podcast in 2021.

MORE
https://pagesix.com/2022/10/08/needy-prince-harry-clings-to-meghan-markle-royal-expert/?_ga=2.187406316.571154915.1665236137-1580441265.1665236137
[/quo

Sooo ... how did William escape this trauma and develop into a fully functioning adult with a realization of the sense of duty  that comes with being in the royal family?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2651 on: October 09, 2022, 10:14:49 am »
author=LadyLiberty link=topic=316541.msg2720090#msg2720090 date=1665287744]‘Needy’ Prince Harry ‘clings’ to Meghan Markle, royal expert claims

Sooo ... how did William escape this trauma and develop into a fully functioning adult with a realization of the sense of duty  that comes with being in the royal family?

I think it is called "go along to get along"
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 10:16:31 am by EdinVA »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2652 on: October 09, 2022, 07:58:46 pm »
I think it is called "go along to get along"
:pondering: I always thought term was   88888walking kitty whipped.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2653 on: October 09, 2022, 08:22:26 pm »
Harry and Meghan’s ‘agenda’ in 2023
8 hours ago
Paul Murray

While our attention in 2023 turns to King Charles III’s coronation, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will have their own “agenda”, says Princess Diana’s private secretary Patrick Jephson.

“They’re launching more legal action against the British newspapers, we don’t know what their Archewell activities are intended to lead to,” Mr Jephson told Sky News host Paul Murray.

“And of course, we have the prospect of Harry’s memoirs and a Netflix docudrama.

“So there’s lots more on the conveyor belt of Harry and Meghan stories, lots more on the Royal stories conveyor belt too.”
Sky News Australia
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2654 on: October 09, 2022, 08:43:27 pm »
:pondering: I always thought term was   88888walking kitty whipped.

@GtHawk

That is the part I find hard to believe. After all,sitting aside for a moment that he is a handsome man,stinking rich,and reported to be a good guy,the only explanation is he is "P-whipped".

Yet that is also hard to believe, given that females were throwing themselves at him since he was in puberty.  Getting laid has NEVER been one of his problems.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2655 on: October 09, 2022, 10:31:55 pm »
October 9, 2022 2:47pm EDT
Queen Elizabeth II's corgis are all right: Sarah Ferguson's update on beloved dogs she and Andrew inherited
Although they divorced in 1992, Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson and Prince Andrew live together in England
By Caroline Thayer | Fox News

Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson, the Duchess of York, provided an update on the dogs she deemed "national treasures" that once belonged to the late Queen Elizabeth II.

The ex-wife of the disgraced Prince Andrew spoke with "The Telegraph" about the "well-trained" dogs she and the Duke of York inherited after the queen's death in September.

Although they divorced in 1992, the duo reside together in England and maintain an exceptionally close relationship.

Throughout her reign, Queen Elizabeth owned dozens of corgis, and was frequently pictured with her beloved pets, walking around Windsor Castle.

Prince Andrew visited with the royal corgis inside Windsor Castle prior to the Queen's funeral service. (Peter Nicholls-WPA Pool)

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeth-iis-corgis-all-right-sarah-fergusons-update-beloved-dogs-andrew-inherited
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2656 on: October 09, 2022, 10:54:32 pm »
@GtHawk

That is the part I find hard to believe. After all,sitting aside for a moment that he is a handsome man,stinking rich,and reported to be a good guy,the only explanation is he is "P-whipped".

Yet that is also hard to believe, given that females were throwing themselves at him since he was in puberty.  Getting laid has NEVER been one of his problems.
Were women throwing themselves at him the man or throwing themselves at him the Royal? I'm gonna go with at him the Royal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2657 on: October 09, 2022, 11:21:47 pm »
Were women throwing themselves at him the man or throwing themselves at him the Royal? I'm gonna go with at him the Royal.

@GtHawk

Does it really matter?

After all,the end results are the same.

I am betting that being a British Prince didn't hinder his chances any,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2658 on: October 11, 2022, 01:32:36 pm »
Boo freakin' hoo.
Meghan Markle: I’ve been called ‘insane,’ ‘hysterical’ and ‘crazy’
By Samantha Ibrahim   
October 11, 2022 9:07am

Meghan Markle said she’s been labeled as “insane” and “crazy” in a new episode of her podcast, “Archetypes.”

In the show’s fifth installment entitled, “The Decoding of Crazy,” the Duchess of Sussex, 41, sat down with actresses Constance Wu, Jenny Slate and Deepika Padukone and discussed allegedly being called “insane.”

“Raise your hand if you’ve ever been called crazy or hysterical, or what about nuts, insane, out of your mind, completely irrational,” Markle asked the round table of women. ...

Markle did not elaborate on who allegedly called her these words or give examples nor did she clarify if she was merely speaking about public perception. ...
NY Post
I bet she's been called the b-word more than any other epithet.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2659 on: October 11, 2022, 04:49:06 pm »
Boo freakin' hoo.NY Post

Bless her heart, the oppression never ends. /sarc

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2660 on: October 13, 2022, 09:30:16 am »
King Charles III's coronation date announced by Buckingham Palace

The coronation of King Charles III will take place next year, Buckingham Palace announced Tuesday.

The coronation ceremony, at which Queen Camilla will also be crowned, will take place on Saturday, May 6, 2023, according to the palace.

The date coincides with the birthday of Charles's grandson Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, who will turn 4 on May 6th. Archie is the son of Charle's son Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex.

Charles's coronation ceremony will take place at Westminster Abbey, the same location where the funeral service for Charles' mother Queen Elizabeth II was held last month.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/king-charles-iiis-coronation-date-announced-buckingham-palace/story?id=91329248
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2661 on: October 13, 2022, 09:32:21 am »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2662 on: October 13, 2022, 11:19:28 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2663 on: October 13, 2022, 11:48:34 pm »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2664 on: October 14, 2022, 12:19:07 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2665 on: October 14, 2022, 12:25:20 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2666 on: October 18, 2022, 01:22:47 pm »
Report: Netflix Delays Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Docuseries Until 2023 Due to Royal Sensitivities

Netflix has reportedly postponed the release of the docuseries it is making with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle until 2023 due to royal sensitivities over the new season of The Crown as well as the recent death of Queen Elizabeth II.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/10/18/report-netflix-delays-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-docuseries-until-2023-due-to-royal-sensitivities/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2667 on: October 18, 2022, 07:16:35 pm »
 Meghan Markle: I was ‘reduced to a bimbo’ while on ‘Deal or No Deal’

By Francesca Bacardi

October 18, 2022 | 7:53am

Meghan Markle quit her 2006 job as a briefcase girl on “Deal or No Deal” because she felt she was being “reduced to a bimbo.”

The Duchess of Sussex reflected on her brief stint on the game show, admitting she was “really grateful” to have a job that could pay her bills but felt there was “little substance” to the role.

“I ended up quitting the show. I was so much more than what was being objectified on the stage,” she said on the latest episode of her podcast, “Archetypes.”

“I didn’t like feeling forced to be all looks and little substance, and that’s how it felt for me at the time being reduced to this specific archetype: the word ‘bimbo.'”

Markle, 41, who spoke to Paris Hilton in the episode, reflected on studying international relations in college and riding in a motorcade with a politician in Argentina and came to the conclusion that the job didn’t align with her values.

“I was grateful for the job, but not about how it made me feel, which was not smart,” she said. “By the way, I was surrounded by smart women … but that wasn’t the focus.”

more
https://pagesix.com/2022/10/18/meghan-markle-talks-quitting-deal-or-no-deal-briefcase-girl-job/?_ga=2.104182978.359043994.1666109746-1294929861.1666109746
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 07:17:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2668 on: October 18, 2022, 07:17:20 pm »
Meghan Markle: I was ‘reduced to a bimbo’ while on ‘Deal or No Deal’

By Francesca Bacardi

October 18, 2022 | 7:53am

Meghan Markle quit her 2006 job as a briefcase girl on “Deal or No Deal” because she felt she was being “reduced to a bimbo.”

The Duchess of Sussex reflected on her brief stint on the game show, admitting she was “really grateful” to have a job that could pay her bills but felt there was “little substance” to the role.

“I ended up quitting the show. I was so much more than what was being objectified on the stage,” she said on the latest episode of her podcast, “Archetypes.”

Well, if the shoe fits ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2669 on: October 18, 2022, 07:18:29 pm »
Honey...the show didn't make you a bimbo.... :whistle:
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2670 on: October 18, 2022, 07:20:42 pm »
Playing a role? The job was stand on a stage holding a briefcase and look alluring. "Being objectified on the stage" is pretty much the job description. No one forced her to take the job.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2671 on: October 19, 2022, 08:40:51 pm »
October 19, 2022 9:50am EDT
Meghan Markle mourns the late Queen in new interview, reveals she shared 'a nice warmth with the matriarch'
With stints on television including 'Deal or No Deal' and 'Suits,' Markle says she's done when asked if she'll return to acting, focusing instead on her podcast 'Archetypes'
By Caroline Thayer | Fox News

Meghan Markle opened up about her family, revealing that they are going through "a complicated time."

In a new interview with Variety, Markle spoke candidly about how she and her family have been processing the Queen's death, who passed away in September at the age of 96. "There’s been such an outpouring of love and support. I’m really grateful that I was able to be with my husband to support him, especially during that time."

Despite their ever-evolving relationship with the extended royal family, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were able to maintain a close relationship with the late reigning monarch.

Markle expanded, saying, "I feel deep gratitude to have been able to spend time with her and get to know her. It’s been a complicated time, but my husband, ever the optimist, said, ‘Now she’s reunited with her husband.’"

The Queen, who accepted her grandson Prince Harry and Markle's decision to step away from senior royal duties in 2020, ruled the United Kingdom for 70 years.

"What’s so beautiful is to look at the legacy that his grandmother was able to leave on so many fronts. Certainly, in terms of female leadership, she is the most shining example of what that looks like," Markle said of the queen.

Since her passing, Markle shared that in moments of reflection, she has recalled the "first official engagement that I had with her."

She continued, "How special that felt. I feel fortunate. And I continue to be proud to have had a nice warmth with the matriarch of the family."

When asked how she has been able to process such a profound loss, Markle stated, "In big moments in life, you get a lot of perspective. It makes you wonder what you want to focus your energy on. Right now, we feel energized and excited about all of the things we’ve been building toward. We’re also focused on our foundation. So much of the work we do includes the philanthropic space."

One project that Prince Harry and his bride have in the works is an upcoming Netflix docuseries from Liz Garbus. There has been speculation that the show has been scrapped due to ongoing controversy within the royal family.

"It’s nice to be able to trust someone with our story — a seasoned director whose work I’ve long admired — even if it means it may not be the way we would have told it. But that’s not why we’re telling it. We’re trusting our story to someone else, and that means it will go through their lens," Markle said.

When asked if she would return to acting, after seven seasons on the show "Suits," Markle bluntly stated, "No. I’m done. I guess never say never, but my intention is to absolutely not."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-mourns-queen-new-interview-reveals-shared-a-nice-warmth-with-the-matriarch
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2672 on: October 21, 2022, 02:08:51 pm »
This I think is a new low....

Meghan Markle Markets the Clothes From Queen Elizabeth's Funeral
By Jim Thompson | 6:00 PM on October 20, 2022

Meghan Markle, Grand Gaslighter of the Royal Usurpers, has some stiff competition for the crassest celebrity on the planet–but she efforts every day to hold off the completion.

When she visited Uvalde and placed flowers, she had in tow in team of  media photographers and videographers for an “unannounced” visit. She marked the moment by marketing herself. My colleague Bob Hoge called her out. So did social media.

I cartooned about her royal awfulness, and her bottomless ability to make everything about “MEghan.”

Meghan Markle hasn’t met a lie she didn’t like. She weaves myths and fantasy so often, it seems to be second nature. It likely is. She and Harry sat for an interview with Oprah, and should have burst into flames from the myth-making. But Oprah played along.

Her brand is victimhood. Everything is about her. Who hurt her. Who wouldn’t talk to her. Who wouldn’t listen to her. Who didn’t take her seriously – even when she was paid to stand and smile. In one of her latest Spotify podcast episodes, with guest Paris Hilton, the Duchess talked about her first gig in the “industry.” Markle doesn’t have turn-head beauty. She has a shapely figure and pretty face.

When the TV show “Deal or No Deal” was looking for models to hold briefcases with a number inside, she was picked because she looked like a model. Not too pretty, not plain. Not too tall, not too short. She and the other 25 models were “goldilocks.” Markle was paid to stand still hold a briefcase and smile. Nonetheless, she’s now shocked, shocked, mind you, that she was praised for her intellect. She sad that the “Deal or No Deal” producer didn’t ask her about quantum physics or debate Plato’s “The Republic” in the original Greek.

She objected to the process of making models, model-ready.

She said: “It was solely about beauty and not necessarily about brains… I was thankful for the job but not for how it made me feel which was, not smart.”

Markle felt objectified, but then went on to model partially nude. And her “Suits” character spent as much screen-time in her underwear as in her business attire.

Markle set her sights on marrying up, which I think is the ultimate in being a picked, objectified object. A shiny bauble with a smile. She can claim she married for love, but she sought out Harry like a heat-seeking missile–not for who he was but what he was. Now, she’s angry that she’s a Duchess, not a Princess.

When Queen Elizabeth died, Markle tried every angle to make it about her–where she walked, where she would sit, and what she would wear.

Now, in what should have been an anticipated move of crassness, she is marketing her funeral clothes.

https://twitter.com/Canellelabelle/status/1583058130287886337

She will never want for anything as long as she lives, but she’s marketing the clothes she wore to a relative’s funeral.

Why should anyone care? Maybe you shouldn’t. But you should realize, no matter how bad you beat yourself up over a mistake or a comment you regret, remember that no matter how crass or low you think you are, there is always Meghan Markle to top you.

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/10/20/meghan-markle-markets-the-clothes-from-queen-elizabeths-funeral-n646255
Support the USO

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2673 on: October 21, 2022, 08:22:46 pm »
For someone who doesn't want to be "objectified" she has a funny way of showing it.

Meghan Markle did oral sex scene on ‘90210’ two years after leaving ‘Deal or No Deal’ ‘bimbo’ gig

https://nypost.com/2022/10/20/meghan-markle-did-oral-sex-scene-on-90210-after-leaving-deal-or-no-deal/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2674 on: October 21, 2022, 08:30:37 pm »
For someone who doesn't want to be "objectified" she has a funny way of showing it.

Meghan Markle did oral sex scene on ‘90210’ two years after leaving ‘Deal or No Deal’ ‘bimbo’ gig

https://nypost.com/2022/10/20/meghan-markle-did-oral-sex-scene-on-90210-after-leaving-deal-or-no-deal/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

:silly: ...giving a blow job is okay..standing with a briefcase in a revealing dress is a bimbo gig...GOTCHA!
Support the USO