Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333083 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2450 on: September 08, 2022, 02:08:43 pm »
Meghan and Harry Travel to Scotland to Meet Ailing Queen, Allegedly Turned Down August Invite

Prince Harry and wife Meghan are joining other royals in travelling to Balmoral, Scotland, where Harry’s grandmother Queen Elizabeth II has been placed “under medical supervision” by her doctors.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/09/08/meghan-and-harry-travel-to-scotland-to-meet-ailing-queen-allegedly-turned-down-august-invite/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2451 on: September 08, 2022, 02:18:45 pm »
Meghan and Harry Travel to Scotland to Meet Ailing Queen, Allegedly Turned Down August Invite

Prince Harry and wife Meghan are joining other royals in travelling to Balmoral, Scotland, where Harry’s grandmother Queen Elizabeth II has been placed “under medical supervision” by her doctors.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/09/08/meghan-and-harry-travel-to-scotland-to-meet-ailing-queen-allegedly-turned-down-august-invite/

Markle and Harry will make their 'grand' appearance.  I'm sorry, but they have unnecessarily put the Queen and the family through the wringer.  I hope they feel just an ounce of shame!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2452 on: September 08, 2022, 02:21:05 pm »
Markle and Harry will make their 'grand' appearance.  I'm sorry, but they have unnecessarily put the Queen and the family through the wringer.  I hope they feel just an ounce of shame!

You bet these slugs are going to do their best to exploit the Queen's death for maximum benefit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2453 on: September 08, 2022, 02:26:03 pm »
You bet these slugs are going to do their best to exploit the Queen's death for maximum benefit.

Exactly.  I believe they are supposed to be giving another 'tell-all' expose on the Royals.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2454 on: September 08, 2022, 02:32:20 pm »
Exactly.  I believe they are supposed to be giving another 'tell-all' expose on the Royals.

Yep.  Now that they don't have to insult  the Queen while alive, all hell is going to break loose.  I predict this might be these slugs last visit to the UK.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2455 on: September 08, 2022, 02:34:10 pm »
Yep.  Now that they don't have to insult  the Queen while alive, all hell is going to break loose.  I predict this might be these slugs last visit to the UK.

Meghan will make this all about her...posing for all the cameras...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2456 on: September 08, 2022, 02:37:42 pm »
Meghan will make this all about her...posing for all the cameras...

Yep, she'll paint the royals with all kinds of claims of racism, and if I were to bet with this bitch, 90% will be fabricated.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2457 on: September 08, 2022, 03:30:22 pm »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2458 on: September 08, 2022, 03:31:31 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
2h
God save the Queen

I am not ready to hear God Save The King....
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2459 on: September 08, 2022, 03:39:57 pm »
Daily Mail
Sep 8, 2022

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle must be the ones to say sorry to William and Kate who would have 'brutally rebutted' any request to meet at Windsor this week because they 'no longer trust them’, royal experts told MailOnline today.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex continue their engagements in Britain this afternoon by attending the WellChild Awards in London before heading back the US, perhaps as early as tonight.

But despite staying at Frogmore Cottage - a stone's throw from the Cambridges at their new Adeleide Cottage home - the Cambridges and Sussexes have not met amid claims Harry never told Prince William they were coming to the UK, with the Duke of Cambridge reportedly finding out from the media.

And Omid Scobie, the couple's biographer and considered their mouthpiece in the UK, claims Meghan and Harry will not reach out until the Cambridges take 'accountability for crossing a line'.

But royal experts say that the reality is that William 'no longer trusts his brother' and the Cambridges 'have good reason to dislike him and Meghan' after their regular transatlantic 'truth bombs' – so would have refused to attend any summit.

Journalist and author Phil Dampier, who has penned a book about the Sussexes romance, said: 'It’s terribly sad that it’s come to this but it’s really up to Harry and Meghan to put down their weapons and think about a peace deal.

'William certainly no longer trusts his brother. If in his book Harry criticises Kate for making Meghan cry in the run up to her wedding, or if he accuses Camilla of ruining his parents’ marriage, I fear there will be no way back for him and William and Charles will cut him off permanently.

'The trouble is they've signed up for big money deals and can’t pull out yet without losing a fortune'.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11192301/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-carry-leg-pseudo-royal-tour-today.html

« Reply #2460 on: September 08, 2022, 03:45:10 pm »
Harry wasn't on this plane ....

Jet carrying seven royals including William, Andrew, Edward and Sophie lands in Scotland: Royal Family prepare to gather at Queen's bedside in Balmoral after 'concerned' doctors sounded alarm for her health
Daily Mail, Sep 8, 2022

Her Majesty was evaluated by her doctors this morning amid increasing concerns for her health
Prince Charles, Camilla and Princess Anne were first to Balmoral because they were in Scotland already
RAF plane carrying Prince William, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward and wife Sophie landed in Aberdeen at 4pm
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were meant to be at London charity bash but are also heading north
The Queen cancelled a Privy Council meeting to be held on Zoom last night after doctors asked her to rest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11193345/The-Queen-kept-medical-supervision-Balmoral.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2461 on: September 08, 2022, 03:51:13 pm »
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
·
3m
BREAKING: The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, will not travel to Balmoral with Prince Harry, Sky News reports.
Support the USO

« Reply #2462 on: September 08, 2022, 03:51:41 pm »

I saw this earlier ..... do you know the backstory on who the child is @mystery-ak ?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2463 on: September 08, 2022, 03:52:32 pm »

Can I ask for prayers for her and her family?

This sounds bad….
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2464 on: September 08, 2022, 03:53:15 pm »
I saw this earlier ..... do you know the backstory on who the child is @mystery-ak ?

Paddingron Bear @Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2465 on: September 08, 2022, 03:54:12 pm »
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
·
3m
BREAKING: The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, will not travel to Balmoral with Prince Harry, Sky News reports.

If Harry's half as smart as he thinks he is .... he'll take this opportunity to run fast and run far.

« Reply #2466 on: September 08, 2022, 03:55:14 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2467 on: September 08, 2022, 03:56:04 pm »
Support the USO

« Reply #2468 on: September 08, 2022, 03:56:41 pm »

Can I ask for prayers for her and her family?

This sounds bad….

Prayers being sent @Gefn    :0001:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2469 on: September 08, 2022, 04:00:33 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
2h
God save the Queen

Oh me too….it’s going to be weird to say that, to change QC to KC, QB to KB, change the uniforms of the Beefeaters at the Tower of London, the money, stamps, etc.

I’m really sad…G-d Save The Queen

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2470 on: September 08, 2022, 04:11:03 pm »
It’s now live on all the TV channels, ABC, CBS,  NBC, Fox…..

Here’s the link for Sky live coverage

https://youtu.be/9Auq9mYxFEE

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2471 on: September 08, 2022, 04:14:04 pm »
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 04:14:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2472 on: September 08, 2022, 04:16:28 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2473 on: September 08, 2022, 04:17:14 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
2h
God save the Queen

He's an unapologetic Envirowhacko.  Let's hope his influence has waned as much as his reputation.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2474 on: September 08, 2022, 04:18:44 pm »

Hopefully so.  However, nothing is going to soothe what Harry and Markle has done to the family.

Kate is staying behind with the children.  Markle should stay behind because she has disgraced the family.