Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332897 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2425 on: September 06, 2022, 12:22:32 pm »
Thank you @Right_in_Virginia

Nice photos but I don’t recall if I ever saw the Queen with a walking stick :(
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2426 on: September 06, 2022, 12:31:12 pm »
Thank you @Right_in_Virginia

Nice photos but I don’t recall if I ever saw the Queen with a walking stick :(

I noticed her using it during the Platinum Jubilee earlier this year.  I'm not liking that bruise on her right hand  :crying:  It must be from labs or medication.

God bless her. 

@Gefn

Online libertybele

« Reply #2427 on: September 08, 2022, 12:51:27 am »
First day of school for the Cambridges!  George, Charlotte and Louis.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 01:07:07 am by mystery-ak »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2428 on: September 08, 2022, 12:53:01 am »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2429 on: September 08, 2022, 12:57:34 am »
Beautiful children.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

« Reply #2430 on: September 08, 2022, 12:58:25 am »
Beautiful children.

Indeed.  I would love to see how Louis' first day went.  He's quite a character.  happy77

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2431 on: September 08, 2022, 01:09:45 am »
Indeed.  I would love to see how Louis' first day went.  He's quite a character.  happy77

LOL so would I...he looks like a demon child..I don't mean that in a mean way..I had a demon child of my own creation...lol
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 01:11:23 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #2432 on: September 08, 2022, 01:16:46 am »
LOL so would I...he looks like a demon child..I don't mean that in a mean way..I had a demon child of my own creation...lol

I think he's just inquisitive and rambunctious. I'd love just to spend a couple of hours with him.  No point in any discipline, just sit on the floor and interact with him and enjoy his personality.  :laugh:

« Reply #2434 on: September 08, 2022, 05:06:59 am »
Flashback ---

Online libertybele

« Reply #2435 on: September 08, 2022, 12:31:48 pm »
 8888crybaby **nononono*

Queen Elizabeth's doctors 'concerned for Her Majesty's health,' recommend medical supervision

Queen Elizabeth's doctors "are concerned for Her Majesty’s health," Buckingham Palace announced Thursday, adding that they recommended she stay under medical supervision.

"The Queen remains comfortable" at Balmoral Castle, the palace added. The queen, 96, celebrated her platinum jubilee earlier this year.

Prince Charles, Camilla, Dutchess of Cornwall and Prince William are said to be traveling to Balmoral Castle to be by her side.

"The whole country will be deeply concerned by the news from Buckingham Palace this lunchtime," Liz Truss, the new prime Minister of the United Kingdom, wrote on Twitter. "My thoughts -- and the thoughts of people across our United Kingdom -- are with Her Majesty The Queen and her family at this time.".................

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeths-doctors-concerned-her-majestys-health-recommend-medical-supervision

Online libertybele

« Reply #2436 on: September 08, 2022, 12:35:08 pm »
Queen under medical supervision at Balmoral

The Queen is under medical supervision at Balmoral after doctors became concerned for her health, Buckingham Palace has said.

"Following further evaluation this morning, the Queen's doctors are concerned for Her Majesty's health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision," a statement said.

"The Queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral."

Prince Charles has travelled to Balmoral with the Duchess of Cornwall.

The Duke of Cambridge is on his way to the Scottish estate, about 40 miles (64km) west of Aberdeen.

The announcement comes after the Queen, 96, pulled out of a meeting of her Privy Council on Wednesday, with doctors advising her to rest.

There are clearly pressing concerns for the Queen's health - much more explicitly put than before and without any reference to this only being about difficulties with mobility.

There are also warnings against unfounded speculation, such as that she might have had a fall. And on Tuesday she was on her feet and photographed smiling as she appointed the new prime minister.

But from the last-minute cancellation of what would only have been a virtual meeting of the Privy Council - of senior ministers - there is no mistaking the fragility of the Queen's health.

Prime Minister Liz Truss said the "whole country" would be "deeply concerned" by the news.

"My thoughts - and the thoughts of people across our United Kingdom - are with Her Majesty The Queen and her family at this time," she added.

The Queen appointed Ms Truss as prime minister at Balmoral, instead of travelling to London for the event.

During her 70-year reign the Queen has typically had an audience with her new prime minister at Buckingham Palace.

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, said: "My prayers, and the prayers of people across the [Church of England] and the nation, are with Her Majesty The Queen today.

"May God's presence strengthen and comfort Her Majesty, her family, and those who are caring for her at Balmoral.".............

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62836057

Online libertybele

« Reply #2437 on: September 08, 2022, 12:37:40 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2438 on: September 08, 2022, 12:46:27 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2439 on: September 08, 2022, 12:47:51 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2440 on: September 08, 2022, 12:49:17 pm »
Chris Ship
@chrisshipitv
All the Queen’s four children are now with her at Balmoral Castle. Along with her grandson, the Duke of Cambridge.
This is a serious situation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #2441 on: September 08, 2022, 12:50:44 pm »
Family rush to be with Queen Elizabeth as doctors voice concern

Family members rushed to be by the side of Queen Elizabeth after doctors said they were concerned about the health of Britain's 96-year-old monarch on Thursday, saying she should remain under medical supervision.............

Her eldest son and heir Prince Charles and his wife Camilla have travelled to her Scottish home Balmoral Castle, where she is staying, along with his eldest son Prince William, officials said.................

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/doctors-concerned-uk-queen-elizabeths-health-2022-09-08/

Online libertybele

« Reply #2442 on: September 08, 2022, 12:52:02 pm »
Chris Ship
@chrisshipitv
All the Queen’s four children are now with her at Balmoral Castle. Along with her grandson, the Duke of Cambridge.
This is a serious situation.

It is absolutely heartbreaking! 

Prayers up for the Queen and her family.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2443 on: September 08, 2022, 01:37:03 pm »
Alex Salvi
@alexsalvinews
DEVELOPING: BBC One suspends regular programming until 6:00pm local time amid the news of Queen Elizabeth's health.
9:08 AM · Sep 8, 2022

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2444 on: September 08, 2022, 01:47:31 pm »
 8888crybaby

She just greeted the new PM yesterday...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 01:48:38 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #2445 on: September 08, 2022, 01:48:37 pm »
Liz Truss
@trussliz

United Kingdom government official

The whole country will be deeply concerned by the news from Buckingham Palace this lunchtime.

My thoughts - and the thoughts of people across our United Kingdom - are with Her Majesty The Queen and her family at this time.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2446 on: September 08, 2022, 01:50:32 pm »
God save the Queen!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #2447 on: September 08, 2022, 02:00:27 pm »
Queen Elizabeth II under medical supervision as William, Harry, Meghan travel to be by her side

..........Prince Harry and Meghan, other royal family members going to be with queen

Prince Charles, the heir to the throne, along with his wife, Camilla, and sister, Princess Anne, are already with the queen at Balmoral Castle.

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are traveling to Scotland to be by the queen's side, their spokesperson confirmed to USA TODAY Thursday. Prince William is also traveling to Balmoral Castle to be with his grandmother, the Duke of Cambridge's communication officer Daisy Northway confirmed.................

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2022/09/08/queen-elizabeth-health-medical-supervision/8020533001/

Online libertybele

« Reply #2448 on: September 08, 2022, 02:02:38 pm »
Archbishop of Canterbury
@JustinWelby
·
1h
My prayers, and the prayers of people across the @churchofengland
 and the nation, are with Her Majesty The Queen today.

May God’s presence strengthen and comfort Her Majesty, her family, and those who are caring for her at Balmoral.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2449 on: September 08, 2022, 02:07:48 pm »
Buckingham Palace has canceled the changing of the guard ceremony Thursday amid growing concern over Queen Elizabeth's health. More updates at NY Post