Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332878 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2400 on: August 30, 2022, 03:09:53 pm »
Meghan Markle says she only started being treated like a 'black woman' after dating Prince Harry as she releases Mariah Carey Archetypes podcast amid fallout from US magazine interview

Meghan released 2nd episode of 'Archetypes' Spotify pod featuring Mariah Carey called: 'The Duality of Diva'
    They described feeling like not fitting in because they are mixed race, with Meghan calling herself a 'fangirl'
    But the Duchess of Sussex recoiled when the singer described her as a 'diva' but said it was a compliment
    Yesterday she had spoken about royal life in bombshell interview to The Cut - part of New York magazine
    She claims what Sussexes asked for when they wanted financial freedom was not 'reinventing the wheel'
    Meghan - a duchess - said people still viewed her as a 'princess' despite stepping down as a senior royal

By Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter

Published: 07:46 EDT, 30 August 2022 | Updated: 10:54 EDT, 30 August 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11160349/Meghan-Markle-releases-Mariah-Carey-Archetypes-podcast-Spotify.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2401 on: August 30, 2022, 03:12:48 pm »
EXCLUSIVE 'Overcoming 60 years of apartheid is not the same as marrying a white prince': Nelson Mandela's grandson slams Meghan Markle for suggesting South Africans celebrated her wedding the same way they rejoiced his freedom

Meghan Markle has spoken about royal life in bombshell interview to The Cut - part of New York magazine
    In it she shared an anecdote where a South African told her: 'We rejoiced in the streets the same we did when Mandela was freed from prison'
    Madiba's grandson Zwelivelile 'Mandla' Mandela has told MailOnline that he was 'surprised' at her remarks
    He claimed  the people of South Africa expressed their joy at his grandfather's release and danced in the streets for a far more important and serious reason than her marriage 'to a white prince'.
    'Madiba's celebration was based on overcoming 350 years of colonialism with 60 years of a brutal apartheid regime in South Africa. So It cannot be equated to as the same', he said
    Read more: Publications around the world react to Meghan Markle's latest bombshell interview

By Shekhar Bhatia and Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 07:27 EDT, 30 August 2022 | Updated: 10:51 EDT, 30 August 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11159869/EXCLUSIVE-Nelson-Mandelas-grandson-slams-Meghan-Markle.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2402 on: August 30, 2022, 03:14:28 pm »
EXCLUSIVE 'Overcoming 60 years of apartheid is not the same as marrying a white prince': Nelson Mandela's grandson slams Meghan Markle for suggesting South Africans celebrated her wedding the same way they rejoiced his freedom

Meghan Markle has spoken about royal life in bombshell interview to The Cut - part of New York magazine
    In it she shared an anecdote where a South African told her: 'We rejoiced in the streets the same we did when Mandela was freed from prison'
    Madiba's grandson Zwelivelile 'Mandla' Mandela has told MailOnline that he was 'surprised' at her remarks
    He claimed  the people of South Africa expressed their joy at his grandfather's release and danced in the streets for a far more important and serious reason than her marriage 'to a white prince'.
    'Madiba's celebration was based on overcoming 350 years of colonialism with 60 years of a brutal apartheid regime in South Africa. So It cannot be equated to as the same', he said
    Read more: Publications around the world react to Meghan Markle's latest bombshell interview

By Shekhar Bhatia and Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 07:27 EDT, 30 August 2022 | Updated: 10:51 EDT, 30 August 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11159869/EXCLUSIVE-Nelson-Mandelas-grandson-slams-Meghan-Markle.html

Must be a slow news day in England.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2403 on: August 30, 2022, 03:14:35 pm »
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2404 on: August 30, 2022, 03:14:50 pm »
Can we deport Harry and Megan to El Salvador already?

I'm really starting to appreciate why the American colonists hated royalty.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2405 on: August 30, 2022, 03:15:48 pm »
Can we deport Harry and Megan to El Salvador already?

I'm really starting to appreciate why the American colonists hated royalty.

Especially those that spew left wing garbage, even though they aren't citizens.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2406 on: August 30, 2022, 03:24:38 pm »

@mystery-ak

Well,he just doesn't appreciate all the suffering she did as a Hollywood starlet,having to try to live on the paltry 6 and 7 figure contracts she was getting,while dating white men to insure she was not seen as being black.

"Nobodie nos da trubles ahve seen............."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2407 on: August 30, 2022, 03:27:38 pm »
@mystery-ak

Well,he just doesn't appreciate all the suffering she did as a Hollywood starlet,having to try to live on the paltry 6 and 7 figure contracts she was getting,while dating white men to insure she was not seen as being black.

"Nobodie nos da trubles ahve seen............."

Yep, based on that resume' you'd think she would become a pariah in the black community.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2408 on: August 30, 2022, 03:31:01 pm »
I just saw that tomorrow is the 25th anniversary of Princess Diana’s passing.

I suddenly feel old…very old. Time really flies.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2409 on: August 30, 2022, 04:08:55 pm »
Looks like the only one she has fooled is Harry.. :shrug:

The world reacts to Meghan Markle's latest 'truth bombs' as she is called a 't*sser' in Australia, the 'Petulant Princess' in US and accused of overshadowing Diana anniversary in Germany

By Mark Duell for MailOnline

Published: 06:22 EDT, 30 August 2022 | Updated: 06:55 EDT, 30 August 2022

Publications around the world have reacted to Meghan Markle's latest bombshell interview, with one American publication dubbing her the 'Petulant Princess'.

Others in Germany suggested the Duchess of Sussex was overshadowing the 25th anniversary of the death of Prince Harry's mother Princess Diana tomorrow.

One TV broadcaster in Australia said Meghan was 'a total t****r' and she 'couldn't even stomach getting through the whole article' published in The Cut yesterday.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11160007/Meghan-Markle-interview-Reaction-global-newspapers-TV-networks.html
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2410 on: August 30, 2022, 04:24:40 pm »
Looks like the only one she has fooled is Harry.. :shrug:

The world reacts to Meghan Markle's latest 'truth bombs' as she is called a 't*sser' in Australia, the 'Petulant Princess' in US and accused of overshadowing Diana anniversary in Germany

By Mark Duell for MailOnline

Published: 06:22 EDT, 30 August 2022 | Updated: 06:55 EDT, 30 August 2022

Publications around the world have reacted to Meghan Markle's latest bombshell interview, with one American publication dubbing her the 'Petulant Princess'.

Others in Germany suggested the Duchess of Sussex was overshadowing the 25th anniversary of the death of Prince Harry's mother Princess Diana tomorrow.

One TV broadcaster in Australia said Meghan was 'a total t****r' and she 'couldn't even stomach getting through the whole article' published in The Cut yesterday.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11160007/Meghan-Markle-interview-Reaction-global-newspapers-TV-networks.html

I watch enough UK TV to know that a "tosser" isn't your normal town weekend drunk.  Tossers are sloppy outrageous porecelin hugging animals.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2411 on: August 31, 2022, 01:58:26 am »
Not my farm,not my cow.

I honestly don't give a damn if they burn her at the stake or make her the next queen.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2412 on: September 02, 2022, 01:57:49 pm »
Meghan moans about her life as a Hollywood trophy wife
by Tiana Lowe, Commentary Writer
September 01, 2022 04:31 PM

For someone who incessantly complains about being silenced, Meghan Markle never seems to shut up.

The B-list actress formerly known as the Duchess of Sussex has officially spent more time whining about her royal in-laws than she actually spent as a working royal — fewer than two years, including an extended maternity vacation. Now, she is in The Cut moaning about her horrible life as a Hollywood trophy wife to a literal prince.

The magazine’s cover star was ostensibly promoting the overdue launch of her feminist podcast Archetypes. A full 21 months elapsed between Meg and her husband, Harry, inking their reported $25 million deal with Spotify and the launch of their first series. So the Mountbatten-Windsors need the coverage as much as The Cut needs the clicks. But the real drama came not from Meghan rehashing yet again how (to borrow a phrase from Tina Brown) a 1,000-year-old company headed by a 96-year-old monarch was insufficiently progressive for a Soho House socialite. It was, rather, Markle’s thoroughly modern and distinctly Californian woe: keeping up with the Joneses of Montecito.

When Harry first blindsided his dear old dad and granny with the news that he and his wife were divorcing the family, they decamped from Canada to California. Despite having never actually met billionaire producer Tyler Perry in person, Meghan nabbed an invite for her and Harry to sojourn at his Beverly Hills mansion at the start of the pandemic.

Then Meghan found the house described by The Cut’s Allison P. Davis as “the kind of big that startles you into remembering that unimaginable wealth is actually someone’s daily reality ... evokes a classic Tuscan villa, a Napa vineyard, and a manicured Beverly Hills country club decorated with careful, considered coastal tones for a casual air — the home equivalent of billionaires dressing down in denim.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/meghan-moans-about-her-life-as-a-hollywood-trophy-wife
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2413 on: September 02, 2022, 02:11:54 pm »
In all reality, does anyone really read articles in The New Yorker? Or do they just read for the cartoons?

I use to hav3 a subscription and all I remember are the cartoons.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2414 on: September 02, 2022, 02:17:13 pm »
We used to have a subscription, mostly for the cartoons. When the articles became nothing but utterly insane leftist blather, we didn't renew.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2415 on: September 02, 2022, 02:31:51 pm »
We used to have a subscription, mostly for the cartoons. When the articles became nothing but utterly insane leftist blather, we didn't renew.

I use to read the theatre reviews. But I haven’t seen a Broadway play in eons. I do have tickets for one in October, so I’m super excited about that.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2416 on: September 02, 2022, 03:50:08 pm »

If this is a trophy wife.....

Here's the trophy.....

I find nothing attractive about her.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2417 on: September 02, 2022, 03:57:38 pm »
If this is a trophy wife.....

Here's the trophy.....

I find nothing attractive about her.

@catfish1957

There can be no question about her being a FINE looking woman. Nothing whatsoever wrong or off about her appearance.

Her personality is a whole different matter,though.

As for how she managed to bag a Prince,who never seemed to have ANY trouble bagging beautiful women will remain a mystery for all time. It ain't like he wasn't getting laid by beautiful women.

Maybe she hypnotized him using some method that is permanent?

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2418 on: September 02, 2022, 04:20:38 pm »
by Tiana Lowe, Commentary Writer
September 01, 2022 04:31 PM

For someone who incessantly complains about being silenced, Meghan Markle never seems to shut up.

The B-list actress formerly known as the Duchess of Sussex has officially spent more time whining about her royal in-laws than she actually spent as a working royal — fewer than two years, including an extended maternity vacation. Now, she is in The Cut moaning about her horrible life as a Hollywood trophy wife to a literal prince.

The magazine’s cover star was ostensibly promoting the overdue launch of her feminist podcast Archetypes. A full 21 months elapsed between Meg and her husband, Harry, inking their reported $25 million deal with Spotify and the launch of their first series. So the Mountbatten-Windsors need the coverage as much as The Cut needs the clicks. But the real drama came not from Meghan rehashing yet again how (to borrow a phrase from Tina Brown) a 1,000-year-old company headed by a 96-year-old monarch was insufficiently progressive for a Soho House socialite. It was, rather, Markle’s thoroughly modern and distinctly Californian woe: keeping up with the Joneses of Montecito.

When Harry first blindsided his dear old dad and granny with the news that he and his wife were divorcing the family, they decamped from Canada to California. Despite having never actually met billionaire producer Tyler Perry in person, Meghan nabbed an invite for her and Harry to sojourn at his Beverly Hills mansion at the start of the pandemic.

Then Meghan found the house described by The Cut’s Allison P. Davis as “the kind of big that startles you into remembering that unimaginable wealth is actually someone’s daily reality ... evokes a classic Tuscan villa, a Napa vineyard, and a manicured Beverly Hills country club decorated with careful, considered coastal tones for a casual air — the home equivalent of billionaires dressing down in denim.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/meghan-moans-about-her-life-as-a-hollywood-trophy-wife

Dear Meghan:  STFU!!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2419 on: September 02, 2022, 08:43:23 pm »
@catfish1957

There can be no question about her being a FINE looking woman. Nothing whatsoever wrong or off about her appearance.

Her personality is a whole different matter,though.

As for how she managed to bag a Prince,who never seemed to have ANY trouble bagging beautiful women will remain a mystery for all time. It ain't like he wasn't getting laid by beautiful women.

Maybe she hypnotized him using some method that is permanent?

Each to their own.  I married more attractive than her, so I stand by my standards.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2420 on: September 05, 2022, 03:25:46 pm »
Harry and Meghan will be protected by private security firms forming a 'ring of steel' around Manchester venue TODAY - as Duchess speaks to young leaders about gender equality in her first UK speech since Megxit

The Sussexes are heading to Manchester as they spend the week in UK and Germany for their pet charities
    William and his wife Kate will not be visiting with Harry and Meghan while they are in the UK this week
    The couples are both said to be currently staying in Windsor cottages located 380 feet apart
    The Duke of Cambridge reportedly feels he 'cannot trust Harry not to repeat their discussions'
    Harry and Meghan also reportedly declined Prince Charles' invitation to stay at his house at Balmoral estates
    Follow MailOnline's liveblog here as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

By Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter For Mailonline
Published: 03:00 EDT, 5 September 2022 | Updated: 06:32 EDT, 5 September 2022  ...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2421 on: September 05, 2022, 05:53:03 pm »
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2422 on: September 05, 2022, 10:21:35 pm »
She may have borrowed Kamala's speechwriter:
She then addressed the audience, and told young future world leaders: 'You are the future... you are the present... You are the ones driving the positive and necessary change across the globe now, in this very moment. And for that I am so grateful to be in your company today.'   ...

The Duchess added: 'Because the truth was, I wasn't sure that I belonged. I was so nervous, I doubted myself and I wondered, wondered if I was good enough to be there?' But she added One Young World, 'saw in me, just as I see in you, the present and the future.' ...

Meghan said: 'And I want to make that point because often times I speak to young girls about the years ahead. About what you will do, about what you will have to adopt to fix from previous generations and also what legacy you will leave.

'Too often in that, we neglect the point - you are doing it now. You, here, in this present moment, this is where it is all beginning.'
Daily Mail

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2423 on: September 06, 2022, 12:02:24 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia