Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333077 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2275 on: June 06, 2022, 10:58:07 pm »

Steve asked if I knew the meaning behind the kleenex in her hair.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 05:30:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2276 on: June 06, 2022, 11:12:02 pm »
Look what they released today ..... Guess they know they need some good press.   :laugh:

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan Share Adorable New Birthday Portrait of Baby Lilibet
Harpers, Jun 6, 2022

@mystery-ak
@Gefn
@libertybele

It was asinine and ridiculous that they couldn't have stayed a few days longer and celebrated Lili's b'day after the Jubilee.  Having the b'day when they did was nothing more than them wanting the focus to be all about them! CA suits them; London not so much.

So far she looks more like Harry with the reddish hair. She's cute enough, but meh... I'm not a fan of her parents (poor child).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #2277 on: June 06, 2022, 11:18:07 pm »
Royal Source Accuses Harry and Meghan of ‘Overshadowing’ Queen’s Jubilee With Abrupt Exit
"WOULD IT HAVE KILLED THEM?’"
Daily Beast, Jun 6, 2022

There was widespread astonishment in royal circles Monday after it was confirmed that Meghan and Harry left Britain by private jet before the platinum jubilee celebrations were finished, delivering a snub to the queen and organizers of the event.

A friend of the royals expressed the irritation felt by many at what was perceived by some to be a churlish and attention-grabbing departure, telling The Daily Beast on Monday, “So much for not overshadowing the queen. Would it have killed them to wait a few hours?”

As The Daily Beast reported Sunday, the couple boarded a private jet an hour before the big jubilee pageant in central London began, landing back in Los Angeles at 6 p.m. local time Sunday.

A source told The Sun, “They just left.”

While there had been suspicions that the couple perhaps didn’t have the best experience of the jubilee, spending much of the celebrations hidden away behind closed doors, and not invited to many of the weekend’s most significant events, their decision to flee the country while the queen’s life was being celebrated by 6,000 military and civilian performers in central London looks distinctly churlish.

They were in the air, crossing the Atlantic, when the queen emerged on the Buckingham Palace balcony at 5 p.m. for her surprise balcony appearance with Prince Charles and Prince William, both of whom Harry has publicly criticized.

More:  https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-accused-of-overshadowing-the-jubilee-with-early-exit

« Reply #2278 on: June 06, 2022, 11:20:02 pm »
It was asinine and ridiculous that they couldn't have stayed a few days longer and celebrated Lili's b'day after the Jubilee.  Having the b'day when they did was nothing more than them wanting the focus to be all about them! CA suits them; London not so much.

So far she looks more like Harry with the reddish hair. She's cute enough, but meh... I'm not a fan of her parents (poor child).

Ditto   :thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2279 on: June 06, 2022, 11:22:30 pm »
Royal Source Accuses Harry and Meghan of ‘Overshadowing’ Queen’s Jubilee With Abrupt Exit
"WOULD IT HAVE KILLED THEM?’"
Daily Beast, Jun 6, 2022

There was widespread astonishment in royal circles Monday after it was confirmed that Meghan and Harry left Britain by private jet before the platinum jubilee celebrations were finished, delivering a snub to the queen and organizers of the event.

A friend of the royals expressed the irritation felt by many at what was perceived by some to be a churlish and attention-grabbing departure, telling The Daily Beast on Monday, “So much for not overshadowing the queen. Would it have killed them to wait a few hours?”

As The Daily Beast reported Sunday, the couple boarded a private jet an hour before the big jubilee pageant in central London began, landing back in Los Angeles at 6 p.m. local time Sunday.

A source told The Sun, “They just left.”

While there had been suspicions that the couple perhaps didn’t have the best experience of the jubilee, spending much of the celebrations hidden away behind closed doors, and not invited to many of the weekend’s most significant events, their decision to flee the country while the queen’s life was being celebrated by 6,000 military and civilian performers in central London looks distinctly churlish.

They were in the air, crossing the Atlantic, when the queen emerged on the Buckingham Palace balcony at 5 p.m. for her surprise balcony appearance with Prince Charles and Prince William, both of whom Harry has publicly criticized.

More:  https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-accused-of-overshadowing-the-jubilee-with-early-exit

Churlish and very childish. They should be ashamed of themselves.  I feel so heartbroken for the Queen.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 11:24:31 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2280 on: June 07, 2022, 01:09:43 am »
I guess we can't see Archie...maybe on his birthday...  :smokin:

Both kids have red hair..from Harry...but where did he get it.... :whistle:

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2281 on: June 07, 2022, 01:16:14 am »
Another birthday pic and the end of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wGNw1Pjpyw&ab_channel=Sunrise
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2282 on: June 07, 2022, 01:17:52 am »
I guess we can't see Archie...maybe on his birthday...  :smokin:

:silly:  888high58888   I've been wondering the same thing.... just never posted that thought.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 01:19:29 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2283 on: June 07, 2022, 01:26:12 am »
Another birthday pic and the end of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wGNw1Pjpyw&ab_channel=Sunrise

I listened to the commentary -- ugh .... quit making excuses for the grifters.  They snubbed the Queen and the rest of their family and they were ticked that they didn't draw the attention that they were hoping to.  Using Lili's b'day as an excuse to try and draw controversy.  Shame on them for not staying over a day or two which would enable the rest of her family to celebrate.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2284 on: June 07, 2022, 01:29:29 am »
I listened to the commentary -- ugh .... quit making excuses for the grifters.  They snubbed the Queen and the rest of their family and they were ticked that they didn't draw the attention that they were hoping to.  Using Lili's b'day as an excuse to try and draw controversy.  Shame on them for not staying over a day or two which would enable the rest of her family to celebrate.

Agreed..she could have had the party today for the whole family....but maybe she did it this way because no one cared anymore?..they're tired of being played by these two?....hmmm!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2285 on: June 07, 2022, 01:41:58 am »
Agreed..she could have had the party today for the whole family....but maybe she did it this way because no one cared anymore?..they're tired of being played by these two?....hmmm!

Markle again I believe felt that she and Lili should have received as much attention as the Queen and I'm sure she was seething with jealousy because Kate, William and children received most of the attention. (Though negative things are coming out about Louis behavior).

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2286 on: June 07, 2022, 01:45:06 am »
Kate -- thanking friends and family for celebrating the Queen's Jubilee.... (I still don't know how to post tweets)

https://www.today.com/parents/parents/prince-william-kate-middleton-acknowledge-prince-louis-behavior-platin-rcna32102

« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 01:46:59 am by libertybele »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2287 on: June 07, 2022, 02:03:32 am »
Hewitt?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2288 on: June 07, 2022, 02:08:04 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2289 on: June 07, 2022, 02:14:31 am »
(Though negative things are coming out about Louis behavior).

Well I have seen this behavior before....my oldest son and now my grandson.....ADHD..

If you have ever had a child with it you can spot other children right away....

I brought Mike in to watch the video of Louis...he said.."that kid has ADHD" before I said anything..lol
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2291 on: June 07, 2022, 01:55:37 pm »
Queen 'banned Harry and Meghan from having a photographer capture the moment she met her great-granddaughter Lilibet'

The Queen 'banned Sussexes from having photo of Monarch meeting Lilibet'
    It is believed the 96-year-old met Harry and Meghan's daughter on Thursday
    The couple was reportedly denied having a private photographer there

By Chris Matthews For Mailonline

Published: 20:58 EDT, 6 June 2022 | Updated: 02:28 EDT, 7 June 2022

The Queen reportedly banned Harry and Meghan from having a photographer snap the Monarch meeting her great-granddaughter Lilibet for the first time.

The 96-year-old is said to have met Harry and Meghan's daughter on Thursday.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex wanted a private photographer to capture the moment their daughter met her namesake, The Sun reported.

However, they were allegedly told 'no chance' because it was a 'private family meeting'.

Palace insiders may have worried any photos taken by Harry and Meghan would be shared with TV networks in the US.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10891179/Queen-banned-Harry-Meghan-having-photographer-capture-moment-met-Lilibet.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2292 on: June 07, 2022, 02:13:58 pm »
Now I see why the Queen banned photos...looky here

Inside Lilibet's first birthday party: Meghan and Harry's 'intimate backyard picnic' with face paint, cake by wedding baker and photographer who took pregnancy snaps among Frogmore guests - as Sussexes are slammed 'for trying to picture Queen meeting'

New picture released of Lilibet by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on her first birthday at Frogmore Cottage
    Harry and Meghan were said to have hosted a 'relaxed' garden party for Lilibet which her cousins attended
    The Lilibet picture was taken by photographer and friend of couple Misan Harriman, who attended the picnic
    While the Sussexes were back in the UK for the Platinum Jubilee, the Queen also reportedly met her namesake

By Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter

Published: 04:00 EDT, 7 June 2022 | Updated: 08:43 EDT, 7 June 2022

In this picture Lilibet is seen in her mother Meghan's arms inside Frogmore, beside photographer Misan Harriman's wife Camilla Holmstroem and their two daughters

The husband of Camilla Holmstroem who happens to be a photographer for Vogue

My guess he was supposed to be the photographer to take those photos of Lilibet and the Queen...
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2293 on: June 07, 2022, 04:20:47 pm »
Palace insiders may have worried any photos taken by Harry and Meghan would be shared with TV networks in the US.
Not just that. They figured H&M would gladly share them with Hello! Magazine for money.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2294 on: June 07, 2022, 05:03:23 pm »
I really enjoyed the photos of the Queen with Paddington Bear.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #2295 on: June 07, 2022, 05:22:40 pm »
Well I have seen this behavior before....my oldest son and now my grandson.....ADHD

Darn.  Here I've always thought Louis is Kate's favorite....and she's a little light on the discipline.  I've been waiting for dad to kick in.   :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2296 on: June 07, 2022, 07:46:17 pm »
Well I have seen this behavior before....my oldest son and now my grandson.....ADHD..

If you have ever had a child with it you can spot other children right away....

I brought Mike in to watch the video of Louis...he said.."that kid has ADHD" before I said anything..lol

I had suspected so, but Kate doesn't seem to be a huge disciplinary so, I wasn't exactly sure.  He has a nanny as well, so I also thought that maybe some of this was wanting attention.

Regardless, Louis is a ham and I enjoyed the pictures.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2297 on: June 07, 2022, 07:46:49 pm »
I really enjoyed the photos of the Queen with Paddington Bear.

I did as well also.  Very clever.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2298 on: June 07, 2022, 11:45:07 pm »
Maybe he was just cranky and over-excited from all the activities of the Jubilee.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2299 on: June 08, 2022, 12:10:51 am »
Maybe he was just cranky and over-excited from all the activities of the Jubilee.

Well that could be...but they rarely take him to any events...he could be just a spoiled brat that a pat on the butt might cure...but that is frowned upon now... :shrug:
Support the USO