Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332839 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2150 on: June 02, 2022, 01:54:39 pm »
My new favorite photo of Meghan ..... attending the event locked inside   happy77

« Reply #2151 on: June 02, 2022, 01:55:46 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2152 on: June 02, 2022, 01:59:03 pm »
@Freya

It's going to be fun.  What do you want to see the most?  Me: the dress.

Stopped by for a brief view of the proceedings on Fox.  They were justifiably slamming Harry and his grifting bitch wife.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #2153 on: June 02, 2022, 02:09:12 pm »

« Reply #2154 on: June 02, 2022, 02:10:16 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2155 on: June 02, 2022, 02:18:56 pm »
My new favorite photo of Meghan ..... attending the event locked inside   happy77

I am relishing the embarrassment this wench is feeling right now.  Hopefully The Duchess of Grift has gotten the message, and realizes she is sitting at the kids table in the world of UK Royalty.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 02:34:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #2157 on: June 02, 2022, 02:22:03 pm »

« Reply #2158 on: June 02, 2022, 02:22:55 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2159 on: June 02, 2022, 02:26:03 pm »

Very pretty..pink Gingham...I love it...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #2160 on: June 02, 2022, 02:32:17 pm »

« Reply #2161 on: June 02, 2022, 02:33:54 pm »
Rather subdued hats ....by British standards  :laugh:

« Reply #2162 on: June 02, 2022, 02:44:34 pm »
I'm guessing Charlotte's a handful ...  :laugh:

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 02:45:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2163 on: June 02, 2022, 02:48:29 pm »
I'm guessing Charlotte's a handful ...  :laugh:

I think Louis is the *troublemaker*...lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2164 on: June 02, 2022, 03:05:49 pm »
Prince Andrew tests positive for COVID, Buckingham Palace says

The Duke of York will now be unable to attend the thanksgiving service at St Paul's Cathedral on Friday.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-andrew-tests-positive-for-covid-buckingham-palace-says-12626242
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

« Reply #2166 on: June 02, 2022, 03:49:44 pm »
I think Louis is the *troublemaker*...lol

I see your point   :laugh:  @mystery-ak

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 03:57:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2167 on: June 02, 2022, 03:51:37 pm »
 :silly: I knew it!

Prince Louis steals the show! Mischievous young royal takes centre stage as he chats constantly to the Queen on balcony, picks his nose and even barges past Her Majesty

Platinum Jubilee celebrations start today, millions coming to London to mark the historic occasion
    The first official event, which kicked off at 10am, was the Queen's Birthday Parade at Horse Guards
    Cambridge children Prince George, 8, Princess Charlotte, 7, and Prince Louis, 4, rode in horse-drawn carriage
    The youngest Cambridge child was snapped waving at the crowds, as well as pulling animated faces 

By Maria Chiorando and Jessica Green For Mailonline

Published: 08:51 EDT, 2 June 2022 | Updated: 11:42 EDT, 2 June 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10878483/Prince-Louis-takes-centre-stage-Platinum-Jubilee-celebrations.html
Support the USO

« Reply #2168 on: June 02, 2022, 03:57:12 pm »

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2169 on: June 02, 2022, 06:53:47 pm »
Platinum Jubilee: Queen will not attend St Paul's thanksgiving service tomorrow, Buckingham Palace says

Breaking

The Queen will not attend tomorrow's thanksgiving service at St Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace has said

In a statement, a spokesperson said: "The Queen greatly enjoyed today's Birthday Parade and Flypast but did experience some discomfort.

"Taking into account the journey and activity required to participate in tomorrow's National Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral, Her Majesty with great reluctance has concluded that she will not attend.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;topic=316541.2150;last_msg=2650925
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 06:55:30 pm by Gefn »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2170 on: June 02, 2022, 07:02:01 pm »
Queen PULLS OUT of tomorrow's Thanksgiving service: Monarch says 'with great reluctance' she will not be at St Paul's Cathedral due to suffering 'discomfort' during today's Birthday Parade and Flypast - but WILL still light a beacon at Windsor tonight

By Laurence Dollimore For Mailonline

Published: 14:33 EDT, 2 June 2022 | Updated: 14:56 EDT, 2 June 2022

The Queen will miss the National Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral in London on Friday 'with great reluctance', Buckingham Palace announced.

The 96-year-old monarch, who has been suffering with mobility issues, is said to have experienced 'discomfort' during today's events, which kickstarted the four-day Platinum Jubilee celebration to commemorate her 70-year reign.

However the head of state will still make an appearance at tonight's lighting of the beacons.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10879725/The-Queen-pulled-Fridays-St-Pauls-Cathedral-service.html
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #2171 on: June 02, 2022, 07:35:57 pm »

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2172 on: June 02, 2022, 07:36:56 pm »
Queen PULLS OUT of tomorrow's Thanksgiving service: Monarch says 'with great reluctance' she will not be at St Paul's Cathedral due to suffering 'discomfort' during today's Birthday Parade and Flypast - but WILL still light a beacon at Windsor tonight

By Laurence Dollimore For Mailonline

Published: 14:33 EDT, 2 June 2022 | Updated: 14:56 EDT, 2 June 2022

The Queen will miss the National Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral in London on Friday 'with great reluctance', Buckingham Palace announced.

The 96-year-old monarch, who has been suffering with mobility issues, is said to have experienced 'discomfort' during today's events, which kickstarted the four-day Platinum Jubilee celebration to commemorate her 70-year reign.

However the head of state will still make an appearance at tonight's lighting of the beacons.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10879725/The-Queen-pulled-Fridays-St-Pauls-Cathedral-service.html

Oh no, the poor Queen.  8888crybaby   I am glad she has managed to attend so far.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2173 on: June 02, 2022, 07:43:33 pm »
:silly: I knew it!

Prince Louis steals the show! Mischievous young royal takes centre stage as he chats constantly to the Queen on balcony, picks his nose and even barges past Her Majesty

Platinum Jubilee celebrations start today, millions coming to London to mark the historic occasion
    The first official event, which kicked off at 10am, was the Queen's Birthday Parade at Horse Guards
    Cambridge children Prince George, 8, Princess Charlotte, 7, and Prince Louis, 4, rode in horse-drawn carriage
    The youngest Cambridge child was snapped waving at the crowds, as well as pulling animated faces 

By Maria Chiorando and Jessica Green For Mailonline

Published: 08:51 EDT, 2 June 2022 | Updated: 11:42 EDT, 2 June 2022

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/2699745.html"></iframe>

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10878483/Prince-Louis-takes-centre-stage-Platinum-Jubilee-celebrations.html

Kids are going to be kids and I find Kate and Williams' kids to be adorably cute; each in their own way. Yep, Louis is a card.

Gee ... still no pics of Harry and the Wench's kids.  My hunch is they don't quite fit in with the usual 'royalty' photos.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2174 on: June 03, 2022, 10:47:31 am »
This day in Royal History, 1937,

The former King Edward VIII marries Mrs. Simpson
Having abdicated the British throne after a reign of only 326 days, the former King Edward VIII marries the twice-divorced Wallis Simpson at a French chateau. Edward's decision to choose the woman he loves over his kingdom has caused a domestic crisis, with war on Britain's horizon.