Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332855 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1975 on: March 12, 2022, 11:08:15 pm »
Harry is shameful.  He's the one that decided he didn't want the 'royal benefits' and left and also didn't want Archie to have a royal title -- now he's whimpering like a baby. If he's willing to pay for his own security, I'm not seeing why he doesn't feel safe.  Sounds like a spoiled brat who didn't get his way.  Denying his grandmother the chance to see her great grandchild (supposedly named after the Queen) is just despicable.

Queen now 'unlikely' to meet Lilibet, Royal expert says after Prince Harry is slammed for refusing to travel to Britain for Prince Philip's memorial service amid ongoing court battle with Home Office over his security as royal rift 'remains unhealed'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10605511/Queen-unlikely-meet-Lilibet-Prince-Harry-slammed-refusing-travel-Britain.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1976 on: March 14, 2022, 03:47:40 pm »
Harry is shameful.  He's the one that decided he didn't want the 'royal benefits' and left and also didn't want Archie to have a royal title -- now he's whimpering like a baby. If he's willing to pay for his own security, I'm not seeing why he doesn't feel safe.  Sounds like a spoiled brat who didn't get his way.  Denying his grandmother the chance to see her great grandchild (supposedly named after the Queen) is just despicable.

Queen now 'unlikely' to meet Lilibet, Royal expert says after Prince Harry is slammed for refusing to travel to Britain for Prince Philip's memorial service amid ongoing court battle with Home Office over his security as royal rift 'remains unhealed'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10605511/Queen-unlikely-meet-Lilibet-Prince-Harry-slammed-refusing-travel-Britain.html

He really has become a terrible little cry-baby.

I know that the UK has comprehensive laws that regulate how, when, and to whom members of the royal family can get married.  I would strongly suggest that they prohibit any member of the royal family in future from marrying an American divorcee, because the last two times that was done, the results were terrible.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #1977 on: March 14, 2022, 04:00:58 pm »
That virtue signal sure turned into a cock-up. I think Harry and Ms Thang thought they could keep all the Royal goodies while still playing American celebrity. I'm surprised she hasn't left him for a pool boy.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1978 on: March 14, 2022, 04:02:23 pm »
That virtue signal sure turned into a cock-up. I think Harry and Ms Thang thought they could keep all the Royal goodies while still playing American celebrity. I'm surprised she hasn't left him for a pool boy.

That'll never happen; their co-dependency runs too deep.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1979 on: March 15, 2022, 06:47:37 pm »
The Queen pictured for first time since missing Commonwealth Day service
 The monarch, 95, carried out the official in-person engagement, welcoming Mary Simon to her Windsor Castle home on Tuesday
George McMillan Digital Producer
Published tuesday 15 March 2022 - 18:27
 Last updated tuesday 15 March 2022 - 18:31

The Queen has hosted Canada’s Governor General for afternoon tea – the day after missing the Commonwealth Day service.

The monarch, 95, carried out the official in-person engagement, welcoming Mary Simon to her Windsor Castle home on Tuesday.

In the Oak Room, the Queen, who is also monarch of Canada, was pictured dressed in a blue and grey paisley-style patterned dress, standing – without her walking stick – as she shook hands with Ms Simon and greeted her husband, the journalist Whit Fraser. ... GB News

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1980 on: March 15, 2022, 07:14:37 pm »
The Queen's lost weight ........

Online libertybele

« Reply #1981 on: March 15, 2022, 07:33:55 pm »
The Queen's lost weight ........

Well, she took the picture without her 'walking stick' and was still able to do an afternoon tea.  I think for 95 she's doing pretty darn good.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1982 on: March 16, 2022, 03:58:40 pm »
Well, she took the picture without her 'walking stick' and was still able to do an afternoon tea.  I think for 95 she's doing pretty darn good.

I agree @libertybele  ... Just a little worried about her. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #1983 on: March 16, 2022, 04:02:23 pm »
I agree @libertybele  ... Just a little worried about her.

I worry about her as well @Right_in_Virginia and even more so, I don't think Charles is going to make a good King. I get the feeling that he's going to pander to Harry and his hussy.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1984 on: March 21, 2022, 01:37:35 am »
Prince William and Duchess Kate Arrive in Belize for Caribbean Tour

Back to work! In honor of Queen Elizabeth II’s milestone Platinum Jubilee, Prince William and Duchess Kate embarked on a Caribbean tour to experience other countries in the British Commonwealth.

“Arriving in Belize, the first stop of our Caribbean tour! 🇧🇿 🇯🇲 🇧🇸,” a Saturday, March 19, post on the 39-year-old Duke of Cambridge and the 40-year-old Duchess of Cambridge’s official Instagram account read.

The married couple — who wed in 2011 — stepped off their private plane where they were treated to a military welcome. Kate, for her part, wore a blue Jenny Packham blazer and skirt with matching heels. William sported a coordinating blue suit as they stepped off the tarmac. The blue hues were nods to the country’s royal color.

The pair’s arrival in Belize marks their first destination on their Caribbean tour, which also includes visits to Jamaica and the Bahamas.

After their warm welcome on Saturday, the twosome have a packed scheduled to see the sights on Sunday, March 20. After visiting a cacao producer to learn more about the country’s famed Maya chocolate making, they will spend time with the Garifuna culture in Hopkins, per an Instagram Story post via their official account. They will also learn about Belize’s marine conservation efforts...............

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1985 on: March 21, 2022, 04:45:18 pm »
Kate is stunning. And he’s an absolute jerk if the rumors of his infidelities are true.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1986 on: March 21, 2022, 04:52:46 pm »
Kate is stunning. And he’s an absolute jerk if the rumors of his infidelities are true.

England has had 1500 years of history where monarchs have viewed concubines as a birthright.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 05:36:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1987 on: March 21, 2022, 05:30:55 pm »

What rumors are those?

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1988 on: March 21, 2022, 06:02:20 pm »
What rumors are those?

If you google Prince William and Rose Hanbury, you’ll find plenty of “information”. Not saying any of it’s true. I sincerely hope it’s not.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1989 on: March 21, 2022, 06:07:44 pm »
If you google Prince William and Rose Hanbury, you’ll find plenty of “information”. Not saying any of it’s true. I sincerely hope it’s not.

Thanks.  I did a little poking around, and it seems rather thin gruel. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #1990 on: March 21, 2022, 06:17:55 pm »

I had no idea.  I am hoping it is not true; this would be yet another Royal scandal.  I went and read bits and pieces from different tabloids and what does stand out is that Rose was pregnant with twins and married within several days to someone much older than her -- it was a quick trip to the altar.

From Charles and Princess Di and his affair with Camilla and Princess Di's death, and then Prince Andrew's involvement with Epstein Island along with all the shenanigans of Harry and Markle, I hope that William and Kate will be without scandal.  The poor Queen!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1991 on: March 21, 2022, 06:18:58 pm »
I had no idea.  I am hoping it is not true; this would be yet another Royal scandal.  I went and read bits and pieces from different tabloids and what does stand out is that Rose was pregnant with twins and married within several days to someone much older than her -- it was a quick trip to the altar.

From Charles and Princess Di and his affair with Camilla and Princess Di's death, and then Prince Andrew's involvement with Epstein Island along with all the shenanigans of Harry and Markle, I hope that William and Kate will be without scandal.  The poor Queen!

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1993 on: March 21, 2022, 06:38:01 pm »
I know for a time when they were dating , William broke up with Kate, but I think he probably realized she was a one in a million girl and the other girls couldn’t hold a candle to her.

I read somewhere years ago that Kate had a crush on him since she was a teenager.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 06:39:54 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1994 on: March 23, 2022, 04:29:08 pm »
Prince Andrew to Exit from Public Life Following Prince Philip’s Memorial: Report

Nathaniel Charles 23 Mar 2022

Prince Andrew will reportedly be attending a memorial service for his father Prince Philip next Tuesday, with courtiers believing he will retire from public life afterwards.

Despite risking being a major distraction from the service, Prince Andrew, 62, will be attending the Prince Philip thanksgiving memorial service on the 29th of March at Westminster Abbey.

The event that will commemorate Prince Philip’s life has been organised by Queen Elizabeth II, 95, who is celebrating the year of her Platinum Jubilee, which marks 70 years of service to the British people.

Royal sources speaking to the Daily Mail said that they believe Andrew will “disappear from public life” after the memorial for his father.

The Duke of York first distanced himself from public duties in 2019 after billionaire in light of his connections to diseased paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Following an out-of-court settlement with Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts née Giuffre, who claimed Prince Andrew sexually assaulted her when she was 17, Andrew has since avoided major public appearances. Andrew has continued to maintain his innocence, however.

Andrew was visibly not present at the Commonwealth Service in Westminster Abbey on the 14th of March despite other senior royals attending including the Prince of Wales and Camilla as well as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/03/23/prince-andrew-to-exit-public-life-after-prince-philips-memorial-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1995 on: March 24, 2022, 03:09:21 pm »
Queen of Green! Kate opts for all out glamour in a custom off-the-shoulder emerald gown by favourite designer Jenny Packham as she dazzles at a state dinner in Jamaica

Kate, 40, donned a glitter tulle piece custom-made by British fashion designer
    Duchess finished off the look with priceless diamonds lent to her by the Queen
    She previously wore a design by Jenny Packham at the No Time To Die premiere
    Meanwhile, Prince William appeared suave in black tie as they arrived at dinner

By Rebecca English, Royal Editor In Kingston For The Daily Mail and Katie Weston For Mailonline

Published: 21:44 EDT, 23 March 2022 | Updated: 03:48 EDT, 24 March 2022

The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in an emerald gown custom-made by British fashion designer Jenny Packham for a glittering state dinner to finish off the fifth day of her Caribbean tour with Prince William

An honour from the Queen: The Royal Family Order worn by the Duchess of Cambridge

The Duchess of Cambridge is wearing the Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth II, pictured, for the first time

many more photos here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10646149/Kate-steps-emerald-custom-designed-Jenny-Packham-gown-glittering-state-dinner.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1996 on: March 24, 2022, 03:51:21 pm »
I thought off-the-shoulder was verboten ever since Margaret's "adventures" in the 60s.

Offline berdie

« Reply #1997 on: March 24, 2022, 07:50:01 pm »
She looks awfully thin.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1998 on: March 25, 2022, 08:31:43 pm »
Okay Kate needs to eat a few cheeseburgers...lol

Ahoy there, Kate! Sporty Duchess shows off her toned legs in shorts, a £45 white Gill Marine polo shirt and £40 Superga trainers as she joins William at a sailing regatta in the Bahamas

Kate Middleton, 40, was at her sporty best in shorts and a white polo shirt
    The Duchess of Cambridge joined Prince William at a sailing regatta
    Kate finished her look with a pair of white trainers from go-to brand Superga

By Stephanie Linning For Mailonline

Published: 15:15 EDT, 25 March 2022 | Updated: 15:51 EDT, 25 March 2022

Setting sail! The Duchess of Cambridge looked at her sporty best in shorts and a white polo shirt as she joined Prince William at a royal regatta in the Bahamas on Friday

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10653199/Ahoy-Kate-Sporty-Duchess-shows-toned-legs-shorts.html
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #1999 on: March 27, 2022, 12:34:07 am »
Queen of Green! Kate opts for all out glamour in a custom off-the-shoulder emerald gown by favourite designer Jenny Packham as she dazzles at a state dinner in Jamaica

Kate, 40, donned a glitter tulle piece custom-made by British fashion designer
    Duchess finished off the look with priceless diamonds lent to her by the Queen
    She previously wore a design by Jenny Packham at the No Time To Die premiere
    Meanwhile, Prince William appeared suave in black tie as they arrived at dinner

By Rebecca English, Royal Editor In Kingston For The Daily Mail and Katie Weston For Mailonline

Published: 21:44 EDT, 23 March 2022 | Updated: 03:48 EDT, 24 March 2022

The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in an emerald gown custom-made by British fashion designer Jenny Packham for a glittering state dinner to finish off the fifth day of her Caribbean tour with Prince William

An honour from the Queen: The Royal Family Order worn by the Duchess of Cambridge

The Duchess of Cambridge is wearing the Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth II, pictured, for the first time

many more photos here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10646149/Kate-steps-emerald-custom-designed-Jenny-Packham-gown-glittering-state-dinner.html

Absolutely stunning!