Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332848 times)

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1925 on: February 06, 2022, 04:03:59 am »
Camilla has served the Firm well since 2005:

@Right_in_Virginia
Yes, she has!!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1926 on: February 06, 2022, 10:23:33 am »
There should be a lot of photos today in the news and on social media of The Queen today.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 03:45:23 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1927 on: February 06, 2022, 05:21:41 pm »
Queen Elizabeth backs Camilla as ‘Queen Consort’ in surprise statement

By Eileen AJ Connelly (NY Post)
February 5, 2022

It looks like Camilla will be “Queen” after all.

In a surprise statement the day before her Platinum Jubilee, Queen Elizabeth II said she supports calling her son’s second wife “Queen Consort” when he takes the throne.

The 95-year-old monarch gave the shocking nod in a letter written from Sandringham House, the palace where she hosted a reception ahead of the 70th anniversary of her accession to the throne on Saturday.

The majority of the letter involves thanking her subjects and remarking on the progress made during her reign, but near the end, she dropped a bomb.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/05/queen-elizabeth-backs-camilla-as-queen-consort/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1928 on: February 07, 2022, 03:50:32 am »
QUEEN ELIZABETH'S CLOSET: 70 YEARS OF ELEGANCE
Always color-coordinated
The English monarch's outfits are legendary. A coat with a weighted hem — to prevent wind-related wardrobe malfunctions — topped off with a perfectly matched hat. Her go-to accessory is often her signature black bag, that is roomy enough for lipstick, reading glasses, mints and a handkerchief.

More:  https://www.dw.com/en/queen-70-years-on-the-throne/a-60642937

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1929 on: February 07, 2022, 04:43:54 pm »
Robert Jobson
@theroyaleditor
Radio silence from Harry and Meghan: Duke and Duchess of Sussex fail to publicly congratulate the Queen as she celebrates her platinum jubilee and requests that Camilla become Queen consort ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10482735/Harry-Meghan-silent-Queen-celebrates-platinum-jubilee-says-Camilla-Queen-consort.html
5:01 PM · Feb 6, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1930 on: February 07, 2022, 04:44:27 pm »
Robert Jobson
@theroyaleditor
Radio silence from Harry and Meghan: Duke and Duchess of Sussex fail to publicly congratulate the Queen as she celebrates her platinum jubilee and requests that Camilla become Queen consort ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10482735/Harry-Meghan-silent-Queen-celebrates-platinum-jubilee-says-Camilla-Queen-consort.html
5:01 PM · Feb 6, 2022

You're kidding me.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1931 on: February 07, 2022, 04:45:20 pm »
The classless Californians.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1932 on: February 07, 2022, 08:54:02 pm »
“I was blessed that, in Prince Philip, I had a partner willing to carry out the role of consort and unselfishly make the sacrifices that go with it,” she wrote. “It is a role I saw my own mother perform during my father’s reign.”

A subtle dig at Harry & MeAgain?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1933 on: February 11, 2022, 01:20:46 pm »
Royal Covid nightmare as Charles tests positive and cancels event 'deeply disappointed'
PRINCE Charles has tested positive for COVID-19 for the second time and has cancelled his appearance at a series of engagements while he self-isolates.
By Chloe Davies
12:13, Thu, Feb 10, 2022 | UPDATED: 14:56, Thu, Feb 10, 2022

A message posted on the official Twitter page for the Prince of Wales, 73, confirmed that he had contracted the virus for the second time. A tweet from Clarence House on Thursday afternoon noted that the heir to the throne was forced to cancel his appearance at a number of events in Winchester as he is self-isolating. ... Express (U.K.)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1934 on: February 12, 2022, 10:10:54 pm »
Prince Charles 'tells brother Andrew to 'stay out of the line of sight' and BANISHES him from Windsor Castle' as he faces Virginia Giuffre sex trial in US

Prince Andrew hasn't been seen near castle since being stripped of military roles
    He could be turned out of Royal Lodge when Charles becomes King, it is claimed
    A royal source told The Sun that 'Charles wants Andrew out of the line of sight'
    It follows Andrew's ex-massage therapist alleging he was a 'constant sex pest'

By Katie Weston For Mailonline

Published: 04:59 EST, 12 February 2022 | Updated: 05:01 EST, 12 February 2022

Prince Charles has told Andrew to stay out of the line of sight and could banish him from Windsor Castle ahead of his sex case trial in New York, according to reports.

The Prince of Wales, 73, is said to have felt deceived after his brother assured him three years ago the rumours surrounding his accuser, Virginia Giuffre, and paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein would go away.

The Duke of York, 61, hasn't been spotted near the castle since being stripped of his prestigious honorary military roles by the Queen last month.

And he could even be turned out of the Royal Lodge, where he lives with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, and Windsor itself when Charles takes over as King, it is claimed.

The revelations follow Andrew's former massage therapist alleging the royal was a 'constant sex pest' who 'absolutely wanted more' when she massaged him.

Emma Gruenbaum, 50, claimed the Duke tried to hug her after massage sessions at the Royal Lodge and always insisted on being naked apart from a towel.
more

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10504989/Prince-Charles-BANISHES-Andrew-Windsor-Castle-faces-Virginia-Giuffre-sex-trial-US.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1935 on: February 15, 2022, 04:38:22 pm »
Reports — Prince Andrew Settles out of Court: Agrees ‘Undisclosed Sum’ Payment to Virginia Giuffre

A “settlement in principle” has been reached between  Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre in the civil sex claim filed in the U.S., court documents seen Tuesday by a variety of news outlets show.

Simon Kent15 Feb 2022, 8:23 AM PST

https://twitter.com/JoshuaRozenberg/status/1493617572960419842

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/15/reports-prince-andrew-settles-out-of-court-agrees-undisclosed-sum-payment-to-virginia-giuffre/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1936 on: February 15, 2022, 04:55:10 pm »
Reports — Prince Andrew Settles out of Court: Agrees ‘Undisclosed Sum’ Payment to Virginia Giuffre

A “settlement in principle” has been reached between  Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre in the civil sex claim filed in the U.S., court documents seen Tuesday by a variety of news outlets show.

Simon Kent15 Feb 2022, 8:23 AM PST

https://twitter.com/JoshuaRozenberg/status/1493617572960419842

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/15/reports-prince-andrew-settles-out-of-court-agrees-undisclosed-sum-payment-to-virginia-giuffre/

How much did he get for his Swiss chalet?  That'll benchmark the settlement amount for ya.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1937 on: February 15, 2022, 05:11:52 pm »
So, extortion works?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1938 on: February 15, 2022, 05:38:53 pm »
So, extortion works?

Why is it extortion?

The better question is:  what is he hiding with this settlement?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1939 on: February 15, 2022, 05:47:24 pm »
It's bi-directional extortion.  She extorts Randy Andy for money (no money, no silence); Randy Andy extorts her for silence (no silence, no money).  The truth remains in the shadows behind closed doors.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1940 on: February 15, 2022, 05:48:13 pm »
It's bi-directional extortion.  She extorts Randy Andy for money (no money, no silence); Randy Andy extorts her for silence (no silence, no money).  The truth remains in the shadows behind closed doors.

A settlement isn't per-se extortion.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1941 on: February 16, 2022, 03:06:08 pm »
The settlement rewards one side with money, the other with silence, to hide criminal acts from the public and prosecutors.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1942 on: February 16, 2022, 03:17:25 pm »
The settlement rewards one side with money, the other with silence, to hide criminal acts from the public and prosecutors.

It doesn't hide a damned thing from prosecutors.  It hides it from the public, yes, but I was under the impression that private parties are allowed to agree between themselves to respect their private affairs.  I wasn't aware that the public's prurient interest in other people's private affairs was a legitimate reason for overriding those people's privacy.

Or is privacy no longer a "thing" for us on the right of the political spectrum?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1943 on: February 16, 2022, 03:38:08 pm »
I didn't realize Randy Andy was a conservative or a Republican.

I also didn't realize that international human trafficking of minors for sex was a private matter.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1944 on: February 16, 2022, 03:41:23 pm »
I didn't realize Randy Andy was a conservative or a Republican.

I also didn't realize that international human trafficking of minors for sex was a private matter.

Whatever he is, you, presumably, are a conservative/republican, so why are you trying to stick your nose into other peoples' private business?

And if you have evidence that proves he was involved in human trafficking of minors, why are you sitting on it and not disclosing it to the police?

Finally, as I said before, a settlement agreement doesn't hide bumpkus from the police or the prosecutors - they are just as much at liberty to investigate and subpoena as they were before; perhaps they aren't because such evidence doesn't exist.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1945 on: February 16, 2022, 03:54:15 pm »
I see cheap sleazy reality shows in Andy's future.  Letch has gotta eat ya know.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1946 on: February 16, 2022, 04:08:08 pm »
How is royal outcast Andrew paying for £12m deal? Questions over financing of sex abuse settlement as palace REFUSES to say if Queen, 95, is helping pay for it with Duke's £18m Verbier chalet still not sold

Andrew and his accuser Virginia Giuffre reached out-of-court settlement in civil sex claim filed in New York
    Her lawyer wrote jointly with Andrew's lawyers to say that the parties had 'reached settlement in principle'
    Court papers show Duke will make 'substantial donation to Ms Giuffre's charity in support of victims' rights'
    Buckingham Palace declines to comment on news which is in year of Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10518535/Anger-Prince-Andrew-forcing-Queen-bail-out.html

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1947 on: February 16, 2022, 04:10:08 pm »
I don't like it when wealthy people buy their way out of shared values or shared sacrifice.

Just because someone has the wealth to "buy carbon offsets for their private jets", "buy the silence of their victims", or "afford the best lawyers" does not make their behavior right.

Randy Andy sexually assaulted an underage girl, not an adult woman legally capable of consent.  That's what makes it a public matter, no different than the Catholic Church child sexual abuse scandals.

Persons and institutions of wealth and power have used a culture of silence prevent them from being held accountable for crimes against children, and other vulnerbale persons.

Rape of a minor is not a private matter, whether perpetrated by a member of NAMBLA or by a member the British Royal Family.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1948 on: February 16, 2022, 04:14:59 pm »

@DefiantMassRINO

I have a hard time getting all worked up over payments between a whore and her rich-boy client.

There was no real crime committed,despite all the Moral Midgets and Church Ladies getting all in a lather over it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1949 on: February 16, 2022, 04:25:54 pm »
I see cheap sleazy reality shows in Andy's future.  Letch has gotta eat ya know.  /s

:silly: